#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

Could you tell at all??

Na it's just like your normal posts!! :lol:

:P

:lol:

I'll squeee in your ear in person in a few days!! :lol:

I can hardly wait...well to see Clay that is.....not for you to squeee in my ear! :hahaha:

I have about 20 old VHS tapes with Clay TV appearances recorded on them, from 2003 to 2006, and also about a dozen TV Guides and maybe 20 to 25 other magazines that have Clay mentions but do not have Clay on the cover or a major article about him. I received these as part of a deceased Clay fan's clack estate (she was a great grandma, BTW) which contained lots of nice things that I was able to find a home for, but these remaining things have been sitting in my back room for a couple of years now. Anyone want them?? Free for cost of postage. Otherwise, painful as it is for this pack rat, they're going into the trash.

I have about 20 old VHS tapes with Clay TV appearances recorded on them, from 2003 to 2006, and also about a dozen TV Guides and maybe 20 to 25 other magazines that have Clay mentions but do not have Clay on the cover or a major article about him. I received these as part of a deceased Clay fan's clack estate (she was a great grandma, BTW) which contained lots of nice things that I was able to find a home for, but these remaining things have been sitting in my back room for a couple of years now. Anyone want them?? Free for cost of postage. Otherwise, painful as it is for this pack rat, they're going into the trash.

I would be open to the VHS tapes, simply because there may be things on there that we don't have in the vaults? OR perhaps they might be a better version, if those vids in the vaults were captured off VHS too.

I will take them :) if you don't have any other takers.

I have a machine that you can turn VH1 tapes into DVDS.

Just send me a pm of any info you need.

My niece & nephew are coming over this weekend so i will have them teach me all about the machine :lol:

I would be open to the VHS tapes, simply because there may be things on there that we don't have in the vaults? OR perhaps they might be a better version, if those vids in the vaults were captured off VHS too.

My niece & nephew are coming over this weekend so i will have them teach me all about the machine :lol:

Does this mean that both of you are interested in the VHS tapes, but not the magazines? Or tribeca, do you want the mags too? Since goldarngirl asked first, she has first dibs on the tapes.

Does this mean that both of you are interested in the VHS tapes, but not the magazines? Or tribeca, do you want the mags too?

Sorry Goldargirl i missed your post somehow.

I got all excited with seeing Clay & free stuff up there

Does this mean that both of you are interested in the VHS tapes, but not the magazines? Or tribeca, do you want the mags too?

Sorry goldarngirl i missed your post somehow.

I got all excited with seeing Clay & free stuff up there

Not a problem. My main interest in converting them for the vault, if you want them after I've done that, you are welcome to them. I don't think I need any of the books, however, SO have at them.

PM overflow. ARGHH!! I think you'll find some gems in these tribeca--I had trouble finding anything in the first few I looked through, but some of them just looking at the cover (even though it isn't Clay) gives me warm fuzzies even if I can't remember what is within. Some have a page number written on the front. You and your niece could have a lot of fun looking through these. It's going to be a heavy box. I think there are even more than I originally thought. PM me with your address. I can't send another one yet.

WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!

Our other finalist for the picture tourney has been chosen and it is...

Clay_Aiken_color_5_hi_res.jpg

Here is the final poll of the tourney. Please vote at the top of that page!

Just quoting cuz I wubs this picture and I can tell it ain't gonna win :cry4: and I wanted to see it again! :wub:

Holy shit we are into single digits? 9 days? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:panic:

9 days!! OMG i'd better lose those 20lbs real fast!!!!!!

:yeahthat:

:panic:

I have my passport. That's about as much as I've organized so far. :lol:

ETA: 10 day forecast for Raleigh, NC shows 75 F on Friday Oct 16th and 77 F on Saturday Oct 17th. In contrast, it shows 57 F Friday and 54 F Saturday for Toronto. :) :)

Good to know cuz I ordered 3 or 4 tops to try from Sears and I'd better go with something lightweight!

Yikes! Don't throw them out jmh!!!

Could you bring them to the gala or are you flying? I'm glad GDG spoke up cuz then we can watch em at cluncheons, lol. :04:

Can you tell us some of the mags?

You could always put some on ebay and donate whatever you make to NIP.

I have done nothing for the trip. Ok I have my green chinese jacket that I bought in NYC to wear but that it is....I guess I'd better buy some pants!

I have done nothing for the trip. Ok I have my green chinese jacket that I bought in NYC to wear but that it is....I guess I'd better buy some pants!

Or......:).....you could forget about it and see if Clay notices!!

:cryingwlaughter: Orrrr...you could start a trend and see if Clay follows- him being such a fashion plate and all..........

Completely OT :lol:

Luckiest1 and other Honeycrisp lovers....they were at the grocery store and in Costco today! And they're FAB-u-lous, darling! :)

Get yours now!

Wheeee, I managed to pick up a couple last weekend at the farmer's market. They were huge, just like the ones I remember in Vegas. So big you have to share them with someone. But absolutely delicious!

Is it bad that I taped over my Clay VHS tapes? I knew I had all the clips digitally.

Wheeee, I managed to pick up a couple last weekend at the farmer's market. They were huge, just like the ones I remember in Vegas. So big you have to share them with someone. But absolutely delicious

All I can say is It's a good job you were talking about apples! :hahaha:

What a nice, nice banner to wake up to this morning...

As if you can't figure it out, here's the winner of the FCA 2009 Photo Tourney:

2705.jpg

I want to thank you all for your kind words regarding the tourney. It was a blast to put it all together. Be on the lookout for another one soon; liney and I have been in discussions for creating another tourney, one with more input from all of you!

:GM_FCA:

8 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champion's Gala!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim