FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 11

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Oh my freakin' gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!

Are you trying to make my head explode LdyJ????

I adore both of these pictures. I would have put both of these above some of the others we had. This is so noooooooooooot faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair!!! :hissy:

Fine, stubble profile of gaaaaaah is going to have to win out with me but I love the other one toooooooooo!!!

:flirtysmile3::hubbahubba::flirtysmile3::hubbahubba:

keepingfaith, I'm LMAO here! :cryingwlaughter: I could have written your post word for word! BWAH! Now if we were allowed to get out the ole' photoshop nose hair trimmer, it would be #2 all the way--I'm just a fan of the stubble, the neck, the hair, the closed eyes and beautifully shaped eyebrows, the angles and curves of his face---gah---in #2.

But I'm gonna have to go with my shallow self (big shock, huh? ;) ) and vote #1 today....

sigh

All other things being equal, I have to vote for stubble. Stubbbbllleee...

Aww man....!!!! *stomps feet*

Not just two of the best photos of him, but two of the best photographers. No fair!!

I l.o.v.e. the stubble and if I had to pick one of those fellas to... have my way with, it'd be #2 in a hot minute.

But the boy in number one is just so damn beautiful. He gets my vote today. :flirtysmile3:

Boy was this one tough. I felt like doing what treenuts was doing, but I ended up going for those gorgeous green eyes. And have to agree with liney in that one being an artsy pic.

No prob choosing here! It was #2 for me -- adore the stubble on that MANLY jaw, the hair, and the "soaking it up" bliss on Clay's post-coital -- er, um, post-singing face. :whistling-1:

Didn't even pause for a second to search for nose hairs. I mean!! :what_d_fuck:

I think that I would pick #2 to win the whole tourney and I'd have to look at the pix again but #1 would definitely be in my top 5, so no faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair that 2 pix that I think should be in the top 5 are up against each other!

:hissy:

Can we have a wildcard picture?

OMG! How is it even possible that #2 is losing to #1? #2 is the hottest sexiest picture ever and I agree with Canfly that I would vote for that one to win the whole tourney. It's just plain orgasmic if I may say so. When I look at that picture I need to go to the woodshed. Stubble and that yummy neck always win out for me. No contest here.