FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 16

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Is it my imagination or didn't we already vote on these? Regardless, it's such an easy choice today. It's #2 all the way. Love the stubble, the profile, the expressive hands, the closed eyes. Need I say more? I think not-LOL

Wel, we did -- but these two pictures were up against two different pictures. Remember, this is a tourney. Tomorrow, we start the next round, where pictures that "won" about two weeks ago will be going against each other. And then THOSE winners will go up against each other. We're shooting for the "ultimate" picture, as it were, with the final battle being sometime around the 6th of October.

And yes, I know "ultimate" is totally relative, because some of my favorite pictures were eliminated a few weeks ago, as I'm sure many others for other people have as well. But, when you go with popular vote...

OMGOMGOMG! (Whut? It's a sound, not an acronym!)

NUMBER 1!!! Is probably going to lose. :( That's OK, I guess. *swipes #1 and squirrels it away* Nummy.

Since I voted for #2 it is doomed to lose even if it is in the lead for a while. You were there Clay was amazing to me. It's when I first thought he would be a really good actor. I hope he has the chance to do a dramatic role in the near future.

Well, I voted for #2 also and see it with a HUGE lead! Are you naturally this pessimistic, Fear, or didja have to take lessons?

:thbighug-1:

Well, since Couchie is an admin and can probably do all kinds of stuff mumblemultiplevotesmumble behind the scenes to make sure HER picture, #2, wins anyway :whistling-1: ......I'm gonna give #1 the love it deserves. :flirtysmile3: Nothing negative I can say about #1...at all. What a unique time that was for all of us.....

Since I voted for #2 it is doomed to lose even if it is in the lead for a while. You were there Clay was amazing to me. It's when I first thought he would be a really good actor. I hope he has the chance to do a dramatic role in the near future.

Well, I voted for #2 also and see it with a HUGE lead! Are you naturally this pessimistic, Fear, or didja have to take lessons?

:thbighug-1:

Now this cracked me up! It's just experience from this photo poll. :cryingwlaughter: I can't believe my beloved "Splendor in the Grass" photo is gone. :kotz0:

I love both these pictures, dang it! Sometimes there's no contest for me, but sometimes it pains me not to be able to vote for both of them. BooHoo

#2 cause he is just sublime in that picture.