FCA Photo Tourney, Sweet 16...Round 1

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Here begins the next series of events in the photo tourney. Sweet 16 time! Yes, you've voted on these pictures before, but just not against each other. Here are your choices:

Rawrinsuit.jpg

OR

Misty.jpg

Please vote at the top of the page!

I just want to say thank you, I am enjoying this contest very much. Today the first one made me go thud and then oh no when I saw what it was up against! Have to go with number 2, such a moment, such a very real photo of Clay. One of my permanent favourites.

I agree with you, Clazedover, that #1 is Clay as a debonair dreamboat, and it got my vote.

Went with #1. Love #2, but I sure wouldn't want it to win the big prize since it is of an emotional moment in the fandom and the picture is associated with that emotion. I want a pure picture of Clay. Does anyone else besides me understand that??? :cryingwlaughter:

Went with #1. Love #2, but I sure wouldn't want it to win the big prize since it is of an emotional moment in the fandom and the picture is associated with that emotion. I want a pure picture of Clay. Does anyone else besides me understand that??? :cryingwlaughter:

Yep, I understand. In fact, I think I said it a couple times throughout the tourmanment :cryingwlaughter:

I L.O.V.E. the schmoopie pics - they have special place in my heart, but if I had to choose between two photos and say to a complete stranger, this is Clay Aiken, without further explanation, which one would I choose?