FCA Photo Tourney, Sweet 16...Round 3

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Both pictures are just too good to choose! Humanitarian Clay or Sexay Clay???? Decisions, decisions!

For some reason this morning, long, tall, scruffy, but suited Clay won! S.W.O.O.N!!!

These two choices are so not fair. This is the first time it's been difficult for me. While Clay with kids usually always gets my vote, I can't ever vote against any of these particular Leno pictures. Long, lean, sexy Clay with that gorgeous stubble does it to me, I mean for me, every single time. I personally have never seen him look hotter than he did that night, not to mention how funny he was. I was there too so those Leno pictures have even more meaning. #2 for me!

:DoClay::perfect10:

These two choices are so not fair. This is the first time it's been difficult for me. While Clay with kids usually always gets my vote, I can't ever vote against any of these particular Leno pictures. Long, lean, sexy Clay with that gorgeous stubble does it to me, I mean for me, every single time. I personally have never seen him look hotter than he did that night, not to mention how funny he was. I was there too so those Leno pictures have even more meaning. #2 for me!

:DoClay::perfect10:

Heheh, if you really voted for number two, you're gonna be sorry! :cryingwlaughter:

This one's an easy choice for me. :clap:

#2, even though last round I voted for whichever picture #2 was up against. While I love the picture, last time it must have been up against one of my all-time favs, cuz I remember going "waaaaaaaaaah" that I had to vote against it. This time it's up against a look that I've never cared for (see, I'm bein' all polite and diplomatic), so I can vote for the sweet picture of Clay squatting with the child.

:flirtysmile3:

Thank heavens I've liked every picture in this tournament so I won't be disappointed with any one that wins. Now if you'd included a pic from the Jenna Bush night, then I'd be upset, although it would be highly unlikely to have gotten to even the 2nd round.

I went with shallow this time. Loved his look on Leno. The suit, the long legs, the stubble, the hair (shaddup CF, I didn't ask you).

Whoops! I voted for #1 but wrote that I voted for #2. Thanks for pointing out my mistake-LOL. #1 for me, not #2.

My hormones won too Sally!! Tough choice but omigahhhh that tall hunka dreamy Clay is just waaaay too irresistable for me.