FCA Photo Tourney, Sweet 16...Round 6

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

I can't believe I'm first to vote this morning, for only the second time. It's #2 for me. Love love love the darker, longer hair, open shirt, scarf and the little smirk on his face. I love the Snowflake pictures. This one has it all for me but it's probably doomed to lose. I love it anyway!

This one was ez-pz for me today! #1

This one surprised even me. I picked #1 based that fact that the photo is ART, a thing of beauty..and oh yeah Clay is cute too. But Karen Eh you are one talented photographer

:yeahthat:

and v THAT v Too! :)

#1 is such a good picture .... the beauty of his face... the expression in his eyes.... catching him in a moment of thought.... its just beautiful...

love the snowflake picture too... but #1 is just so much better IMO

Hrrmphhh. I can't believe the wrong snowflake picture isn't going to make it to the final rounds. Those are some of the most beautiful photos of Clay, ever. #1 is beautiful, to be sure, but it's a crime that no the wrong snowflake pics go further. Wahhhhhhhhh. :cry:

I agree cindilu. I'm sad. I like #1 but I personally think #2 is a much better picture. It's very rare when the one I like best wins. I may not vote any more.

I'm sure most poeple will continue to vote. That's just me and I haven't made up my mind yet.

I may not vote any more.

It's your choice, of course, but I hope people don't stop voting only because their favorite at some point didn't win...

I think my choice has lost most of the time but I ain't giving up! :breakpc1: To be quite honest there aren't too many pictures of Clay that I can say I dislike. It's just that I like some better than others. But I look forward to the choices everyday. :7:

Great job ldyj.

This one surprised even me. I picked #1 based that fact that the photo is ART, a thing of beauty..and oh yeah Clay is cute too. But Karen Eh you are one talented photographer

yeahthat.gif