FCA Photo Tourney, Elite Eight...Round 2

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Oh Crap. I meant to vote for #1 but accidentally voted for #2. Oh well. I like them both but #1 always gets to me and touches my heart. Wish there was a way to take back my vote and do it over again. I can't believe I did that.

Oh Crap. I meant to vote for #1 but accidentally voted for #2. Oh well. I like them both but #1 always gets to me and touches my heart. Wish there was a way to take back my vote and do it over again. I can't believe I did that.

No problemo, achin, I just voted for #1 and it has a wide margin.

:snoopy: Hi there, Paulette!

OMG I think this is the hardest choice yet. I love the Tyra photo because he looks so movie star gorgeous...but UNICEF Clay laughing just being with kids is so real that it takes my breath away every time. It is truth, therefore it is beauty. So...smiling playful UNICEF for me.

Number one shows the essence of Clay. The other one shows how good looking he is. I am going for No.1 because for me it shows how happy he is doing work with children. I love the expression and smile on his good looking face.

Simply gorgeous, movie-star handsome in #2...but...I voted for #1 because of these features: crinkly-eyed light-up-the-place smile, solid, hunky shoulders, bendy, um...knees, big feet, strong hands yet tender enough to amuse and reassure the children.

But still ... apples and oranges.

Aww, crap. This is just getting too difficult. Love me some movie-star Clay.

Want me some movie-star Clay.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeed to see movie-star Clay again NOW!!!! soon.

But damn, smiling Ambassador Aiken and the Chirrun. Kills me, every time.

*waves a teary farewell to Movie Star Clay*

Dunno what I'm gonna do when Ambassador Aiken comes up against Long, Tall Aiken. Just dunno.