#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

luckiest1.....GOOD LUCK!! Since I was with you when you first got word of the chance for the promotion..I've been wishing you luck for awhile now! Fingers and toes are crossed! You go, girl!!!

Oh, and I, too, have seen the commercial for health care, and the last part does feature two men, bandaged, holding each other and stressed over rolling their vehicle. It's obvious that they are a couple and it's done in a matter-of-fact, "just another example of people who are being helped", way. Love it!!

Thank you so much for all the good wishes! :thankyou:Luckiest, I hope it went v. well for you!!!

Well, I did have a malfunction. And it was a big one. But it didn't last very long. And it wasn't my fault. Honest! It turned out that the mic they gave me had a frequency that was being carried by every single room in the entire training complex! So... just about everyone heard my welcome pep talk, housekeeping rules, emergency evacuation route & safety tips! :) I'd like to think that I started off everyone's day with a smile -- in a big way! Hee!!! :claykiss:

*after about 10 minutes, people figured out who was talking and tried to talk me into turning in my lavalier in exchange for a handheld the rest of the morning -- horrors! never could do that! -- so i gave everyone a break, and proceeded to the ladies room myself -- BUT only after turning in the offending device. ;)

the rest of the day went well, thanks in no small part to all the good thoughts and wishes everyone sent here. Thank you!!! :BlowKiss:

:GE_FCA:

On topic: :loveclaysbutt::Iluvclaysbutt:

Let the speculation begin!

interesting comment on facebook by Quiana

Quiana Parler & Friends Band: Congratulations to Quiana Parler & Friends For Doing Their First Celebrity Wedding This Past Saturday. And you Guys Will Never Guess Who It Was! SHHHHHH........Its A Secret!

then later when people were asking who, she wrote

I wish I could tell you but I would have to kill you if i did. (lol) just playing.

Thank you so much for all the good wishes! :thankyou:Luckiest, I hope it went v. well for you!!!

Well, I did have a malfunction. And it was a big one. But it didn't last very long. And it wasn't my fault. Honest! It turned out that the mic they gave me had a frequency that was being carried by every single room in the entire training complex! So... just about everyone heard my welcome pep talk, housekeeping rules, emergency evacuation route & safety tips! :) I'd like to think that I started off everyone's day with a smile -- in a big way! Hee!!! :claykiss:

*after about 10 minutes, people figured out who was talking and tried to talk me into turning in my lavalier in exchange for a handheld the rest of the morning -- horrors! never could do that! -- so i gave everyone a break, and proceeded to the ladies room myself -- BUT only after turning in the offending device. ;)

the rest of the day went well, thanks in no small part to all the good thoughts and wishes everyone sent here. Thank you!!! :BlowKiss:

Scarlett, sounds as if you handled the situation with grace and aplomb! :cryingwlaughter:

luckiest1, hope you broke a leg today! :snoopy:

My living room will be full tomorrow with piano students and whoever they bring. I've tried explaining to the new people we are talking modest-sized room with a grand piano and a sofa. I usually have to bring in every possible chair, and we still have kids on the floor. Hope the little darlins' practiced their music tonight! :hahaha:

:hugs-1:

Caro2.gif

---------------------------

Drop by anytime: Carolina On My Mind

Click to stream Clay Aiken at MySpace

Thanks, everyone. The interview isn't until 1 pm today. They keep changing the time. When I left last night, the guys I work with were still writing the technical questions part. There was a lot of joking around, stuff like don't let luckiest1 hear you, don't let her see, don't let her cheat, blah blah blah. I think they all want me to do well. I'm feeling ok about things, not as nervous as I was last week. I'll just be glad when it's over!

Heard something cool this morning, MIL heard Clay singing on a french canadian radio station that is playing Christmas music, she didn't know it was him when she heard it, the station announced it was Clay Aiken after the song, she was glad to mention that to me. A difficult time for her as her sister is dying of cancer at this time. She is such a sweet mother in law.

{{{preden, hugs to you, your MIL and MIL's sister}}} :thbighug-1:

Whoever they were, i wish them the very best always!

luckiest, will be thinking of you at 1pm today (well at over noon here) Good <you>, you!!!

Caro, hope you have a fun day with your students! a living room with a grand piano, a sofa and lots of eager minds sounds perfect for t his time of year...

I got some good news yesterday, which I really needed because otherwise it was a bad day. I have a friend who has gone to Clay concerts with me and likes him, just not like we do, called me to tell me about her son. He's about 17 months and is going through a stage now where he's not sleeping all through the night. She told me that she started playing Clay's Christmas cd to see if it would help him sleep, and loves it. He'll point to the cd player for her to turn it on. Kid's got great taste.

merrychristmasteddy067.gif

Hello FCA! It's been some interesting and fun to read the latest ventures here!

New blog time! Christmas is coming--really fast!

Do take some time out from the shopping and cooking to relax and enjoy the Christmas tidings.

Features: Clay Aiken Christmas video montages Little Drummer Boy and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

by Ashes and Chimarie62.

Plus graphics and a new Clay maze, all by Bsrefong.

AshesClay the MAN - Virtual Duets

smiley3238.gif

I got some good news yesterday, which I really needed because otherwise it was a bad day. I have a friend who has gone to Clay concerts with me and likes him, just not like we do, called me to tell me about her son. He's about 17 months and is going through a stage now where he's not sleeping all through the night. She told me that she started playing Clay's Christmas cd to see if it would help him sleep, and loves it. He'll point to the cd player for her to turn it on. Kid's got great taste.

justclay... awwww. That is a very sweet story!

luckiest... how soon before you hear who got the job?

I had a neat thing happen yesterday. I sent an email to my DIL and son to ask what everyone wanted for gifts this year. I also suggested that I could put all the money I would spend on each of them into one pot if they wanted something for the whole family. Well, my son called and said they had been wanting to take the kids to see Nutcracker at the Pantages and could they do that with my gift. I said sure and now they get to do something they want to as a family (the kids are already getting 101 gifts from all the relatives and don't need even one more thing) and I don't have to shop or wrap nor nuttin'! I'm so happy!!!

Argh, well at least it's over. Not sure that anyone else will do worse than I just did, but I guess we will wait and see.

I know that feeling!! Good luck!

Eighty percent of success is showing up - Woody Allen

It depends. I think showing up 3 hours late (for the umpteenth time) with a roomful of people waiting to hear you speak probably leads to something else...

He's about 17 months and is going through a stage now where he's not sleeping all through the night. She told me that she started playing Clay's Christmas cd to see if it would help him sleep, and loves it. He'll point to the cd player for her to turn it on. Kid's got great taste.
That's so sweet...thinking... since my problem is with waking up in the morning, does that mean I should stop playing songs all night? *that'd be so miserable*

So nice to hear your story liney! I'm sure they'll enjoy it so!

Crossing fingers and toes for you, luckiest!

You're very welcome, preden!

Caro, hope you have a fun day with your students! a living room with a grand piano, a sofa and lots of eager minds sounds perfect for t his time of year...

Thnx, Scarlett. There were some really good moments, but one pianist had an experience like my first recital. We were playing his "Frosty the Snowman" duet; he kept making mistakes and finally turned to me in tears. I told him to sit with his mom and we would come back to him later. Poor little guy never would play his two songs. :clay:

These occasions are very informal in my living room. One down and one to go. Tomorrow is wire choir day. Y'all come on down. I'll reserve you a seat! :whistling-1:

LOL, the rough performance happened to me in a spring recital when I was 10. I couldn't remember my memorized piece and ran off the stage crying, which is one reason my students are usually uber-prepared. :snoopy:

Love that story, justclay12! :04:

Great blog, Ashes! :clap:

Sending good vibes your way, luckiest1! :wub:

Have an awesome evening, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro2.gif

---------------------------

Drop by anytime: Carolina On My Mind

Click to stream Clay Aiken at MySpace

:cry4:

Sighhhh. I knew my Ryan would be the first to go.

<<SYTYCD spoiler.

You know, I knew AL reminded me of somebody and I could never put my finger on it. Tonight it finally struck me. Any Get Smart fans out there?

post-496-1261015131_thumb.jpg

Hymie the robot.

:cryingwlaughter:

Yeah, I can see that but I have to say he reminds me of Herman Munster without the neck bolts. :cocktail: Wonder if he ever takes that makeup off...even KISS takes their makeup off on occasion...hmmmm...what is under there?Whatever...like it matters. :cryingwlaughter:

Now that Clay face........he's such a cutie! :wub: Talk about fangirly! :hubbahubba::Iluvclaysbutt:

Yeah, I can see that but I have to say he reminds me of Herman Munster without the neck bolts. :cocktail: Wonder if he ever takes that makeup off...even KISS takes their makeup off on occasion...hmmmm...what is under there?Whatever...like it matters. :cryingwlaughter:
The neck bolts would be an improvement.

Now that Clay face........he's such a cutie! :wub: Talk about fangirly! :hubbahubba::Iluvclaysbutt:
Ditto!

:GE_FCA:

:GM_FCA:

I actually saw a picture of Adam in a magazine without the make-up and he is actually very nice looking.

45 Days until GFI!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating including my daughter Emily who is 26 today!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim