#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

I've been catching up on Glee lately, with the lack of new TV to watch. I resisted for a long time, but it's a funny show. :)

We had a whopper snow storm yesterday, and it's pretty deep out there. I made the dog enough of a path with the broom so she can go and do her business without disappearing. Today someone needs to go and find the shovel (which was left in the backyard and has also disappeared in the drifts). Thank goodness there has been no reason to have to get the car out of the driveway yet. :P

Oh forgot to mention that I, too, received a flash drive from the National Inclusion Project! I sure wasn't expecting one! How cool!

:GM_FCA:

30 Days until GFI! :yahoo:

78 Days until The First Day of Spring!

:glasses:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

preden, make sure you allow blocked content (I get a message at the top of the screen that I need to click on) and then see if it plays. If not, maybe you need to update your Flash. If all else fails, you can look in the "assets" folder that is on the flash drive and double click on the vid.mp4 video in there. If you have Quicktime installed (or iTunes) it should play.

Yay! Driveway is finally shovelled, I can get out of this house.

As for snow on Wednesday, the word "ha" comes to mind, as I patiently rotate between DayQuil, NyQuil, Sudafed. and anything I can pop to relieve this fricking headcold.

So I'm starting the New Year with some schmoop. Sue me!!

The lovely JNAT photo belongs to KarenEh and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Happy New Year, FCA!

January calendar pages with a similar schmooptastic theme (with and without dates) can be found on my yuku page.

:GA_FCA:

On Jan. 1, 2010, Clay fans welcomed the Decca Decade while enjoying retrospective CA performances from 2003-09. Featured in the new Carolina On My Mind blog are SueReu's "Retro 2" montage, graphics by Cotton and cindilu2, and vintage postcard gems. Cindy's January calendar was added moments ago.

th_Cotton_Claytime1a.jpg

Clickable by Cotton

Thank you for your kind comments in the blogs. Happy 2010 and Decca Decade! yahoo.gif

As for snow on Wednesday, the word "ha" comes to mind, as I patiently rotate between DayQuil, NyQuil, Sudafed. and anything I can pop to relieve this fricking head cold.

Feel better, KAndre. Hope you find the right combination. :hug:

Took me too long to post ... beautiful banner, cindilu2! :clap: :clap:

About the same time I was preparing this post I learned that Kai and Lia's Poppy had a heart attack around noon. After many phone calls, the report is that the obstruction has been cleared, and he will be in the hospital for at least three days. Jen was working out, and her dad finally called her to come home. Even then, he was putting off calling 911; but, thank goodness, our daughter inherited her mother's hard head. :)

Have a great day, all! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

As for snow on Wednesday, the word "ha" comes to mind, as I patiently rotate between DayQuil, NyQuil, Sudafed. and anything I can pop to relieve this fricking headcold.

Hope you feel better soon. I think its this crazy weather, one day cold, and the next hot and humid.

Wow, great banner, cindilu.

I've been getting my tax papers together. It's never too early. Later invited a friend over for dinner. My husband broke out the new fryer I bought him for Christmas, so we had onion rings. I just finished cleaning up the mess. But we had a good time.

So no Clay today? That's good I don't want to get too sick of him. :hahaha:

Feel better KAndre, colds are the pits.

The new banner is verra, verra niiiiiccee.

Wut? I'm just feeling a little nostalgic about Spamalot, okay? :killer_rabbit:

Sneezes and grabs a shot of KAndre's Nyquil on the way out. :704:

ITA on the banner Cindilu and also on the Spaminostalgia Bottle.

The new banner is verra, verra niiiiiccee.

Wut? I'm just feeling a little nostalgic about Spamalot, okay? :killer_rabbit:

Sneezes and grabs a shot of KAndre's Nyquil on the way out. :704:

ITA on the banner Cindilu and also on the Spaminostalgia Bottle.

ITA with ausdon about Cindi's banner and Bottle's (whatever word ausdon used up there) :cryingwlaughter:

And, Bottle... I loved your picture where Clay's tongue was waiting for the snowflake to hit it. Kewl!

Caro... glad Poppy is ok now. Scary stuff and strong DD!

Claycherie... why don't you write to the Rose Parade committee in Pasadena and tell them your concerns and see if they will cut down on edible food being used. It sure seemed to be that it was more unedible than edible, but I didn't keep track.

Love the new banner!

29 Days until GFI!:yahoo:

77 Days until The First Day of Spring! :glasses:

Kim

liney, I am sure that it is a small percentage of edible food that is used and as I said that food probably wouldn't make its way to the hungry anyway! It just gives me a pang that's all. I hate to see all the food left on plates in restaurants too but don't know what the solution would be!

I see the topic of the day at the other boards is KL. She is apparently still trying to get attention by mentioning Clay. What an obnoxious personality she has! And how dare she say she doesn't want friends like Clay after all he did for her. Promoting her cd in every concert, doing a duet on it which I am sure sold a few extra copies etc. And he has never dissed her although something certainly seems to have happened between them to end their friendship. I am talking about that interview she did with her friend who is somehow part of her new singles. Apparently she is not coming out with an actual cd just a number of singles because she said she has had 7 No 1 Billboard singles!

I forgot to mention - what a beautiful banner!

:GE_FCA:

BOOHOO, my vacation is over ... and I will be teaching little musical munchkins tomorrow. Unfortunately, it's a day I drive to them and not vice-versa. :)

This evening I uploaded a new Carolina On My Mind blog featuring "Grace," montage by LovesClaysVoice that highlights Clay's humanitarian work. With a bow to our clack goddesses, this is the graph that Google picked up:

Clay Aiken fans know they are blessed with a very talented brigade of photographers, videographers, and graphic artists, affectionately known as "clack goddesses," who have brilliantly documented the singer's performances, appearances, and humanitarian endeavors with the National Inclusion Project and UNICEF since 2003.

For once, Google done good. Thnx in advance -- your hits/comments in the Clay blogs help keep the positive atop the heap. :wub:

MORE THANK YOU'S for your Facebook suggestions!!! I finally saw the HIDDEN I needed and have removed lots of clutter. I was looking on the Carolina Clay page, and all I could see was REMOVE. What's so amazing is that I can now read interesting posts without interfering with farming or vice-versa. :lol:

Caro... glad Poppy is ok now. Scary stuff and strong DD!

Thank you, liney. Apparently, he is doing well with all that blood flowing again. I learned today that DD is the one who insisted on calling an ambulance. He would have gone in a car, although he knows better. Sweet little Kai has been asking for his Poppy. :)

Have a great week, all! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

28 Days until GFI!

:yahoo:

76 Days until the First Day of Spring!

:glasses:

Kim

From CV:

Chris Walden

Current projects: Chris just finished composing the music to the upcoming feature film MONSTER MUTT. He also just finished arranging and conducting for the upcoming CLAY AIKEN album for Decca Records. At the moment Chris is arranging for an album with HELEN SCHNEIDER and the SWR -Bigband.

Hmmm...conducting. Sounds like there's an orchestra involved...sounds good to me!

He also does big band arrangements, and has worked with the last few seasons of American Idol.

From CV:

Chris Walden

Current projects: Chris just finished composing the music to the upcoming feature film MONSTER MUTT. He also just finished arranging and conducting for the upcoming CLAY AIKEN album for Decca Records. At the moment Chris is arranging for an album with HELEN SCHNEIDER and the SWR -Bigband.

Hmmm...conducting. Sounds like there's an orchestra involved...sounds good to me!

He also does big band arrangements, and has worked with the last few seasons of American Idol.

Sounds really good to me! Clay and big band WOW! Walden also lists Jazz as one of his specialties!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Walden...&ref=search

Or at Amazon....

http://www.amazon.com/Symphony-No-1-Four-E...9515&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Bounds-Chris-Walden-...9515&sr=1-3

http://www.amazon.com/Home-My-Heart-Chris-...9515&sr=1-4