#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

Happy birthday, canfly172!!

post-292-1257201717_thumb.jpgpost-292-1257201743_thumb.jpg

About 15 months ago my friend gave birth to a baby girl, weighing 1lb 3oz. I thought you might like to see her on Halloween!

merrieeee.... ain't miracles wonderful!!! How darling is she?

Caro... your little cuties are adorable!

Argh, is anyone else struggling with the daylight savings time change? I'm up at ungodly hours (mainly because dogs can't read clocks) and by 3 pm I'm ready to go home from work. By 9 pm it's lights out. :P

luckiest... I hates time change week with a passion! I'm out of wack for a minimum of 3 days and longer in the spring when we loose an hour. Yuck!

canfly... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bdayparty2::bdayparty2:

I'm so excited... I'm going to DC on vacation the first part of December. I have a friend there on a 6-month assignment and I'm staying with her, so my expenses will be minimal. I've never been to DC before and just can't wait!

Argh, is anyone else struggling with the daylight savings time change? I'm up at ungodly hours (mainly because dogs can't read clocks) and by 3 pm I'm ready to go home from work. By 9 pm it's lights out. :P

I am so with you on this one. Even though we supposedly gained an hour the time change always makes me feel like crap for a good week. Plus like your dogs, my cats do not tell time. I am still struggling with them because we moved from the east coast to the west coast nine months ago so they want breakfast at 4 or 5 am as it is, and thanks to the time change yesterday they wanted breakfast at 3 am!! OMG.... I had such a headache all day yesterday from the broken sleep. Today was a little better. They didn't bug me until 5 am. And did I mention I AM NOT a morning person and sometimes have trouble falling asleep at night???? Yep, it has been a mess! lol

Trying to get in touch with Lori..the link she posted is wrong...it is the link that is cut off and leads to Rockdale's for profit store.

This is the link for our Deck the Halls for Inclusion store: It is a re-directed link from their main store so if it asks permission say "yes." FYI: Our store is 2 pages and the banner says "National Inclusion Project."

http://inclusion.rockdalewreaths.com

ETA The problem we're having is that you cannot use the "add link" function where you get a pop up box and then can rename the link...that truncates the link and/or misdirects at most sites. Instead just copy and past this link in the text...and it works. I hope that is a little clearer.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!!! :hugs-1:

Was kind of a non-event other than for all of the online Birthday Wishes!!! Clay fans are the bestest! :rainbowsmile:

CF, you aint fooling nobody. You just came over for birthday gifts.

Well, I was late gettin' them then wasn't I, lol? Sorry, this is the first I got here today, so I didn't even see it at the bottom of the board. :blush:

And how the hell did you get so many posts already?

Is that a rhetorical question?

:hahaha:

:offtobed:

:GM_FCA:

26 Days until Clay's Birthday! :yahoo:

88 Days until GFI!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Oh, YES!! I'm so beat I could just die....and I don't even have pets to blame it on! :lol:

From playbiller:

for people in Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.......

Free 3 pound bag of honey crisp apples

Hmmm.....I may have to move. That's about a $10 freebie here! :)

Well I've been up since 6:02... and the days seem to pass so slowly. I've never been affected by the time change before but this year I most definitely am.

As for those honeycrisps... all i know is that when I see them in the store for 2.99/lb..I just keep on walking. I'll have to live off the memories for now.

:GM_FCA:

Clay Aiken Makes a Difference

The new Carolina On My Mind blog makes the case for its headline with ymarie's extraordinary six-year recap (certain to inspire lots of head-nodding), graphics by Fountaindawg and cindilu2, info about this week’s Final Push Party for America's Giving Challenge, a montage by LovesClaysVoice with links to others.

There is also an ode to my home's sudden silence. Hope you enjoy! :lol:

Your hits, comments, tweets, retweets connected to specific blogs lend them weight with Google and other portals. It's important that you mention "Clay Aiken" in the comment. My previous entry was picked up not by my lead but through a fan's remarks:

With a fantastic Clay Aiken video montage and adorable baby pictures of the grandkids!! How cute were they in their costumes, and how wonderful for you that you can share in it all through the wonder of computer technology!!

Bloggers continue to thank you for your efforts, even if it's just a hit, because we know the difference this makes on the Internet. It only takes a minute and when one stops and comments, that is even better. :hug:

Caro... your little cuties are adorable!

Thank you, liney. With my TV outage, I spent some much-needed time playing with/editing new pix of the grandkids. :)

Trying to get in touch with Lori..the link she posted is wrong...it is the link that is cut off and leads to Rockdale's for profit store.

This is the link for our Deck the Halls for Inclusion store: It is a re-directed link from their main store so if it asks permission say "yes." FYI: Our store is 2 pages and the banner says "National Inclusion Project."

http://inclusion.rockdalewreaths.com

ETA The problem we're having is that you cannot use the "add link" function where you get a pop up box and then can rename the link...that truncates the link and/or misdirects at most sites. Instead just copy and past this link in the text...and it works. I hope that is a little clearer.

After reading your post last night, I checked the "Deck the Halls" link in an earlier Carolina entry, and it works. I will plug DTH and other fundraisers getting closing in on their deadlines in the next blog, georgiesmybaby.

Have an awesome rest of the week, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

:yeahthat: to Caro's post!

"Your hits, comments, tweets, retweets connected to specific blogs lend them weight with Google and other portals. It's important that you mention "Clay Aiken" in the comment. My previous entry was picked up not by my lead but through a fan's remarks:"

I quote that statement as it's so true. A blog is like a book, TV show, movie etc., -- without people watching/reading it goes nowhere. Visiting more than once is a very good thing too :)

Happy Wednesday FCA! :thankyou: for your visits to Clay the Man!!!

Dear FCA

I think it's been a couple of years since I asked for a donation to keep FCA going. I always hate to do it but circumstance (that unemployed thing) offers me little option at this time. Unlike some of the larger sites, FCA does not take a fortune to keep going so a small donation will help us for a couple of years with the message board. In addition FCA main has been conveniently housed on the server of Ansa's husband for the past few years. That needs to change by the end of the year and I would like to bring it and the media site under one domain name. I will work to find us the best deal and there are still some possibilities with members here who have offered server space. I won't put them on the spot here and it's not a certainty. In any event the money donated will go to all of the above. If you can make a donation, no matter how small, my paypal address is aearlye@yahoo.com. I really appreciate those who can donate and I also appreciate and understand if you can't at this time. Times are hard!!

Thanks for reading.