#56: Clay's going to sing. Life is good.

jmh123

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• A burgeoning roar of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
    • Behold the Allure of Aiken!
    • Guys, it was just so, so, so good.
    • The man is a star and we saw him go super-nova.
    • Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.
    • Shoot, I'm still suffering from post-concert giddiness, and I wasn't even freakin' there!
    • I really think it is now his time and yes it is about damn time!
    • And we love every minute of his many talents.

Yay!!!! Nice to see another show, and I agree that with others that I bet we get the entire tour after the 12th! (Or maybe ON the 12th, right before the show!) Definitely can't get to that one, so Asheville is still a possibility for me.....

Sorry to have been absent last few days. The ticket project can be time consuming. BUT if you are looking to buy tickets to donate, try Stub Hub. Balcony seats better there than what TM or ebay has and much cheaper -- especially etix -- which are easily forwarded to us.

As always if you have spares we can use them. Pairs more than singles but those are fine too.

clayzedover, thanks for working on this wonderful project. I'm not trading tickets this time as our seats are okay but hopefully I will at another concert.Is there a Paypal name where someone can make a donation to either purchase more tickets or to help with expenses? We sold our treadmill yesterday so I have a little cash in my wallet for a change.

Sunday we are having our first open house for the little house we are trying to sell. I just hope somebody shows up. :cryingwlaughter: We did a little staging. I think it's cute.

Decided against it as there is too much information on it for the internet.

Looking forward to a summer tour.

:GM_FCA:

Going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood...50 degrees today and sunshine! Rain coming in tonight and tomorrow, but that should get rid of the rest of the snow!

6 Days until The Tried and True Special is taped!

:yahoo:

15 Days until The First Day of Spring!

:glasses:

3 months until June and The New Cd/PBS Special!

:04:

Clay addresses The Key Club Convention in July!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

:happybirthday01: :fest09: PerusingOne and soulsista4clay! :04:

I am praying for some tour dates to be announced for northern California!

I want to see Clay's stuff (tm liney) up close and personal but don't stand a chance if he doesn't bring it to me :sad52:

:GA_FCA:

Here he comes again ...

I want to see Clay's stuff (tm liney) up close and personal but don't stand a chance if he doesn't bring it to me :sad52:

All the best, tree and all CA fans, for lots of "up close and personal" concerts! :cryingwlaughter:

Happy Birthday to PerusingOne and soulsista4clay! :balloons:

Happy Weekend, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

:GA_FCA:

Here he comes again ...

All the best, tree and all CA fans, for lots of "up close and personal" concerts! :cryingwlaughter:

Happy Birthday to PerusingOne and soulsista4clay! :balloons:

Happy Weekend, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro.... I agree with all of your post!!! Including the HAPPY B'DAY to Persuingone and soulsista!!! :bdayparty2:

Tree... I'm really hoping hard (hehe) that we both get to see Clay's stuff up close and personal this summer.

I cannot stop watching Clay's HRC speech. He looks G.O.O.D. and I love the speech. I can't wait to see him perform cause he just has matured so nicely and is so full of confidence that his shows could be better than ever and that's a stretch cause they were pretty dang good before.

This afternoon I was at my DD's and I told her about Phineas and Ferb and she pulled it up on the tv, so I watched a bit. She says my GDDs both just love it. She said to make sure and tell her when Clay will be on. She was excited about a Cluben tour, too, since she loved them and the songs Clay sang on AI. I think this will be a very good year for Mr. Aiken!

We were supposed to get rain last night, but nothing...sun is shining again!

5 Days until The Tried and True Concert is taped!

14 Days until The First Day of Spring!

:glasses:

3 Months until June and the New CD/PBS Special!

Kim

Happy Oscar day! Heee. I still think 10 movies is 5 too many nominees but I guess it's all about money and ratings anymore. It's about as stupid as expanding the greatest show on earth - March Madness - from 64 to 96 teams. Lord I hope someone comes to their senses on that one.

My mom is in the hospital - she fell yesteday. But I think they just kept her for observation and to run some more tests. She seemed fine this morning when I talked to her and hopefully they will let her come home today.

Looking forward to hearing more concert dates...it's really exciting to know that I'll get to hear Clay sing live this year!! whoo hooo.

:GE_FCA:

Happy Oscar Evening! :twinklewhore:

I have seen people worrying about next weekend's forecast. Right now NC has sunshine, but rain is definitely predicted from Wednesday on. Sixty miles west of Raleigh the percentage for the weekend is at 40%, which is a lot more promising than 100%! :)

The new Carolina On My Mind blog covers what we know about the Cluben Tour so far. If other dates are announced, I will definitely add them. The featured art is by Fountaindawg. This is the wide screen version of the collage that leads the blog:

th_FD_ClubenWS1.jpg

Clickable by Fountaindawg

I also slipped in Goldarngirl-Luckiest1 2007 concert montage of "Here You come Again." This time it's more like "Here They Come Again."

Thank you to those who support the Internet Clay blogs. Your comments/hits help them show up in Google searches. :friends:

Sending good vibes for you and your mom, Couchie. :hug:

Have a super new week, all! :BlowKiss:

Hi... very long time no post or even see... I hope I'm still welcome here! Still loving Clay. Still a fan. I'll be in Raleigh for the taping and looking forward to seeing so many whom I haven't seen in over a year.

Hugs and prayers to all needing them -- will that blanket of good wishes work?

Welcome back poisonivy.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this week. It's really here. Much will be revealed Friday night. The cd, the music, possibly the tour. Wow! Clay must be jumping out of his skin.

Hope your mom comes home soon couchie. Mr. Fear is going in for a knee replacement and surgery on th eother knee where he has bone floating around that knee replacement. He is in a lot of pain since he had to discontinue the pain reliever and can't wait to get it overwith

Hi Poison Ivy!!

My mom is home and is doing very well.

The Oscars are very enjoyable to me even though I've seen a few of the movies. Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin are hilarious.

Is Red Hot Topic Still going. I can't tell since you have to be a member. I'm going to assume yes unless someone tells me otherwise.

Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin are hilarious.

Yes they were, from what I saw of them. I didn't watch the whole show, but the bits I saw were actually amusing - as was George Clooney in the audience in the opening piece.

Is Red Hot Topic Still going. I can't tell since you have to be a member. I'm going to assume yes unless someone tells me otherwise.

Yes, Red Hot Topic is still chugging along.

Glad your Mom is okay, Couchie

I watched the Oscars and thought it was one of the more boring shows...I finally had to turn it off.

4 Days until The Tried and True Special is taped!

13 Days until The First Day of Spring!:glasses:

3 months until June and The New CD/PBS Special!

Kim

Oh I can understand that aikim. With me when they start all that singing and big production numbers I fall right out. So was happy to get comedy, speeches, and film clips. That 3 1/2 hours just flew by. Sandra Bullock - HEART!!!

Soooooo is everybody packed?