justclay12

lilyshine

Lotus

luckiest1

ncgurrl

nicki503

mkg1027

YeahYoureGifted

Heck, if worse comes to worse, I still get a holiday long weekend in Raleigh in the spring. So no worries! Now, who wants to help plan a get together? I'm in for the same place as last time, as was suggested on main. I'm thinking Saturday morning? We are flying in Friday morning and not flying home until Monday, although I know some will be flying out Sunday instead.

Heck, if worse comes to worse, I still get a holiday long weekend in Raleigh in the spring. So no worries! Now, who wants to help plan a get together? I'm in for the same place as last time, as was suggested on main. I'm thinking Saturday morning? We are flying in Friday morning and not flying home until Monday, although I know some will be flying out Sunday instead.

Saturday morning is good for me. I leave Saturday afternoon unless I change my flight.

Your welcome, Fear, and not a chance :cry4:

But I make a habit of living vicariously through others in this fandom and have managed to enjoy it tremendously thus far!

Besides, the fact this will be televised is a real plus in this case :snoopy:

I am mostly a lurker here but you can put me down for Raleigh. Will be at the Marriott City Center from 3/11 - 3/13! I will be with an Iowa Clay fan mkg1027 but she is not a member of FCA.