Biltmore Concert Series, Asheville, NC

Biltmore Concert Series

Select Evenings, June–October

Experience the exhilaration of a live concert at Biltmore. Enjoy star performances while savoring breathtaking sunset views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Tickets go on sale Tuesday, April 6 at 8:00 a.m. EST.

2010 Concerts Lineup

June 4 - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band at Diana at Biltmore

June 11 - The Original Drifters at Diana at Biltmore

July 16-18 - Faith Renewed Celebration: Christian concert weekend at Biltmore

..July 16 - Brandon Heath at Diana at Biltmore

..July 17 - Gaither Vocal Band on the South Terrace

..July 18 - Sunday morning worship service

July22 - An Evening with Mary Chapin Carpenter on the South Terrace

July 23 - Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard on the South Terrace

July 29 - An Evening with Steve Miller Band on the South Terrace

July 30 - The Legendary Temptations on the South Terrace

September 24 - Christopher Cross at Diana at Biltmore

October 1 - Kathy Mattea at Diana at Biltmore

More information will be posted as we learn more.

Anybody else going to the first show? I'm looking forward to this one. Unspoiled. But it also seems a nice getaway spot. I still have to figure things out but I'd love to have a bit of time there if I can.

I am going, and I would love to finally meet you. I have friends that have been to Ashville, and they say that it is a beautiful area. I got my plane ticket last night, and I signed up for Ficus's group at the Doubletree. There is a motel just down the road that is about three years old, and I have friends that have stayed there say it is reasonable and has free breakfast. They liked it. That would have been my second choice. We will arrive on Thursday and stay till Sunday.

I hope you can make it.

I'm strongly considering going to this one! It should be exciting because f I go it'll most likely be the first time I've ever traveled on my own! I'm checking out bus fares and hotel prices right now. The Guesthouse Inn is looking good--close enough to the venue to walk and a good price.

I'd love to meet some FCA-ers, if I manage to get there! :^D

I'm strongly considering going to this one! It should be exciting because f I go it'll most likely be the first time I've ever traveled on my own! I'm checking out bus fares and hotel prices right now. The Guesthouse Inn is looking good--close enough to the venue to walk and a good price.

I'd love to meet some FCA-ers, if I manage to get there! :^D

Some of us are staying at the Doubletree, which looks like it's very near that place, so you can catch a ride with one of us in to the venue. The Biltmore House is way down a long winding road deep within the estate. If you drive in, you park your car and take a bus even farther into the estate. It's a very cool place, and an amazing venue for a Clay concert, and it's the first night too. You should definitely come!! Seems like a good sized group of FCAers will be there. If you can get a friend to go with you who would enjoy Clay, it's also totally fun to travel with a friend to see Clay!

I am going and bringing 2 friends. We signed up for the package. Really looking forward to it. I have been to the Biltmore several times..... the house is wonderful and so are the gardens. The Azalea garden is beautiful in the spring.

My husband and I are going...so nice to finally be able to post in a concert thread and be on a representing list!

Kim

I bought my ticket! :D

From the CH:

Just got a call from Ficus!!! Clay and Ruben are doing a soundcheck now. Clay's wearing a striped shirt, rolled up jeans and he is barefoot.

She heard Clay and Rube singing "Eye of the Tiger" and "All Night Long"

At one point Clay said "you gotta test this shit" The crowd there squeeled and he turned around and told them to hush up!!

Felix is there on drums, she's too far away to see if she recognizes anyone else!!

Merchandise and sighting report from Toni:

White tee shirt with Clay and Ru with promo pic used in ads Saying Timeless Tour 2010 with both names on back and city and dates the tour is going to

Black tee shirt with mike on front and it says Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken and dates and cities of the tour on back

Black tote bag

No tour book

TnT is for sale $16 and Ru has 2 for sale for $15

Saw Faye, Diane Bubel and Debbie Turner from "National Inclusion Project"

It's hot