#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

Sweet Smut Sister speaks the truth. Much better than the old friend I hadn't seen for eons who called me out of the blue a few years ago to tell me that she was in a hotel room somewhere watching The Banger Sisters on PPV and just had to find me. I don't know what the hell she was talking about. We never took pictures.

And the CouchieMama is in love with love these days. It's a beautiful thing.

Liney and I definitely have a strong connection .... with past lives, and now THIS one!

OMG I just found Clay on Houston PBS schedule!!!!!

7:00 pm Monday Sept 6

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Clay Aiken - Tried and True: Live!

Air: Monday, September 6, 7:00 pm on HD

Future Airs: 09/08/10, 1:00 am HD

Broadcast In: English

"American Idol" viewers in January 2003 were taken by surprise when an unknown singer strode confidently into the audition room, announced to the judges that he was their choice and backed up that claim with an electrifying rendition of "Always and Forever," which instantly caught the attention of millions watching at home. Many of them - like judge Randy Jackson - must have wondered, "Where is that voice coming from?" After nine sold-out national tours, six million copies of his four chart-topping albums worldwide, numerous television appearances, a New York Times best-selling memoir, an auspicious Broadway debut in Monty Python's Spamalot, extensive travels for UNICEF and the launch of his own successful foundation -The National Inclusion Project - Aiken brings his clarion voice, engaging personality and Southern charm to PBS in CLAY AIKEN: TRIED & TRUE - LIVE!. Special guests Linda Eder and Ruben Studdard join Aiken onstage. Taped in Aiken's hometown, Raleigh, North Carolina, before a wildly enthusiastic audience, Aiken brings his powerful vocals and uniquely personal interpretations to new arrangements of some of the most iconic songs ever written.

Run Time: 01:28:35

Rating: TVG Captions: 708+Captions Format: HD Source: PFP

Oh my god... I am so pissed!!

And ask anyone, I don't really get pissed but damn it, I am!

I got a PM from Kimiye at the CH tonight. Apparently some troll used my screen name and was in CH chat saying god knows what, but it had to be pretty bad if she PM'd me to ask if I was in the chat tonight. I said I wasn't and she said they would take care of the troll, but wholly crap!!!! I cannot believe it. Hopefully no one believed that it was me.

What the hell?!?!?!

OMG I just found Clay on Houston PBS schedule!!!!!

7:00 pm Monday Sept 6

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Clay Aiken - Tried and True: Live!

Air: Monday, September 6, 7:00 pm on HD

Future Airs: 09/08/10, 1:00 am HD

Broadcast In: English

"American Idol" viewers in January 2003 were taken by surprise when an unknown singer strode confidently into the audition room, announced to the judges that he was their choice and backed up that claim with an electrifying rendition of "Always and Forever," which instantly caught the attention of millions watching at home. Many of them - like judge Randy Jackson - must have wondered, "Where is that voice coming from?" After nine sold-out national tours, six million copies of his four chart-topping albums worldwide, numerous television appearances, a New York Times best-selling memoir, an auspicious Broadway debut in Monty Python's Spamalot, extensive travels for UNICEF and the launch of his own successful foundation -The National Inclusion Project - Aiken brings his clarion voice, engaging personality and Southern charm to PBS in CLAY AIKEN: TRIED & TRUE - LIVE!. Special guests Linda Eder and Ruben Studdard join Aiken onstage. Taped in Aiken's hometown, Raleigh, North Carolina, before a wildly enthusiastic audience, Aiken brings his powerful vocals and uniquely personal interpretations to new arrangements of some of the most iconic songs ever written.

Run Time: 01:28:35

Rating: TVG Captions: 708+Captions Format: HD Source: PFP

They used Pink's blurb, word for word! I'm not buying another copy of the T&T DVD. I'm buying TICKETS, baaaybee. I find myself with four copies of the T&T DVD now. I bought one at Walmart Tuesday because mine had not arrived. But then I finally got the Amazon delivery that evening at home. Went back to work today and found that I had another Amazon package of two T&T DVDs delivered last Friday at the office. I don't even remember that order! So I've done my share with four purchases of the DVD so far. And, the nice part is, not even one crack in any of the cases. Nice pristine copies.

I'll be DVRing too on September 6th. I'm such a fish for Clay. He has that hook firmly set in my jaw.

Oh.My.God.

I just experienced LLVL standing at Clay's feet. I am in shock, thank god I don't have to drive home because my feet are still not on the ground, I am floating. Do they always let the audience go up to the front? I am still in shock. What a great show. Clay made it special for canada tonight. we are headed home to get a couple hours sleep and then head to Chautauqua in the morning!

PS I heard that there will be full clack of the show tonight. Yay!

Apparently some troll used my screen name and was in CH chat saying god knows what, but it had to be pretty bad if she PM'd me to ask if I was in the chat tonight.

Don't worry, claylove, no bad behavior-- just a suspicious ISP that we'd seen before. The person admitted not being a member of the Clack House after we checked with you. It may have been simple ignorance that he/she used your name. We made him/her change it. And we'll be watching for that IP very, very closely!

Apparently some troll used my screen name and was in CH chat saying god knows what, but it had to be pretty bad if she PM'd me to ask if I was in the chat tonight.

Don't worry, claylove, no bad behavior-- just a suspicious ISP that we'd seen before. The person admitted not being a member of the Clack House after we checked with you. It may have been simple ignorance that he/she used your name. We made him/her change it. And we'll be watching for that IP very, very closely!

Okay, thank you so much... glad it wasn't something awful. I am very supportive of all things Clay and whatever makes him happy so the thought of someone saying something nasty with my screen name was just upsetting. I appreciate you looking out for me :-)

YAY for Clack!

Did anyone post yet about Clay losing his microphone down the back of his pants during the course of being healed by Pastor Studdard? There was much back-turning to try to hide the giggle fits during the healing service (some of which was caught by the awesome jumbotron operator), and when the time came for Mr. Lack-A-Rhythmitis to testify, he couldn't. I thought Clay had merely forgotten to bring his microphone onstage with him, as Pastor Studdard had Sister Quiana help the poor soul off-stage for a moment. When they returned, Clay revealed that the microphone (which is normally tucked in the back of his pants during the healing service) had slipped down into his "drawers". No word on who was available off-stage to help him retrieve it.

It was an awesome show tonight!! SO MUCH FUN!!

I would love for Clay and Ruben to do some variation of this show every other summer or so.

Recaps? I'm still not convinced it wasn't all a dream.

Maybe someday I'll be able to do it justice - for now, I'll just say it was the best day in the history of ever.

:flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3:

Did anyone post yet about Clay losing his microphone down the back of his pants during the course of being healed by Pastor Studdard? There was much back-turning to try to hide the giggle fits during the healing service (some of which was caught by the awesome jumbotron operator), and when the time came for Mr. Lack-A-Rhythmitis to testify, he couldn't. I thought Clay had merely forgotten to bring his microphone onstage with him, as Pastor Studdard had Sister Quiana help the poor soul off-stage for a moment. When they returned, Clay revealed that the microphone (which is normally tucked in the back of his pants during the healing service) had slipped down into his "drawers". No word on who was available off-stage to help him retrieve it.

It was an awesome show tonight!! SO MUCH FUN!!

I would love for Clay and Ruben to do some variation of this show every other summer or so.

bottle... BWAH!!! Hi.ster.i.cal!!! Sounds like Canada got the creme de la creme of a show. And, I thought Reno was the best... well, for me it was!

cindi... I'm so happy it was good for you! I'll amend that to G.R.E.A.T!!! I do expect a recap when you are coherent again in 1 or 2 years. LOL

Hi Fca! :hello:

I love hearing the re caps and the girlygiggly tone that envelopes us all when faced with these entertaining people. Especially one in particular.......

I have been downloading a bit today and find that miles & oceans do not make me immune. I am sitting here, a grinning fool, wishing I could partake of the concerts and all the after and before fun.

Oh well, I find I must keep repeating my house building mantra " It'll be worth it in the end"

BTW what is LLVL? Have racked whats left of my brain and can't work it out.

It'll be worth it in the endIt'll be worth it in the endIt'll be worth it in the endIt'll be worth it in the endIt'll be worth it in the endIt'll be worth it in the end

BTW what is LLVL? Have racked whats left of my brain and can't work it out.

Livin' la Vida Loca

Best Tweet yet -

Tweet from tonight's show.

PritiEKothari: OMG CLAY AIKEN PERFORMING "MORE THAN A FEELING" IS LIKE VOCAL SEX. BEST. NIGHT. EVER. BEST. CONCERT. EVER. CLUBEN4LIFE.2 minutes ago via UberTwitter · Reply · View Tweet

...somehow at first I thought it read Clay Aiken performing vocal sex :lipstick:

And this tweet from Quiana -

Hey Windsor you rocked tonight! Back on US soil.

:GM_FCA:

69 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim