Charlotte, North Carolina -- Blumenthal Center for the Arts

Seating Chart

Show page

Clay Aiken has never sounded more at home than he does singing the lushly arranged classics on his fifth studio album Tried and True - the international pop phenomenon's first album for Decca Records. The bulk of the album - which showcases Aiken's powerful tenor voice and considerable interpretive gifts - is made up of songs from the '50s and '60s that Aiken grew up listening to as a child in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Tried and True feels like a king of homecoming, seven years after launching his career journey on American Idol. After winning over millions of viewers with his phenomenal voice and down-home charm, Aiken parlayed his success into full-fledged stardom. He has sold more than six million copies worldwide of his four albums: the double-platinum Measure of A Man (featuring the hits "Invisible" and "This is the Night"), 2004's platinum holiday CD Merry Christmas With Love, 2006's gold-certified A Thousand Different Ways, and 2008's On My Way Here - all of which debuted in the Top 5 on the Billboard chart. In addition, Aiken has launched nine live tours, made the New York Times best-seller list by co-authoring the inspirational memoir Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music In Your Life, executive produced and starred in his first TV special, A Clay Aiken Christmas, and won several American Music and Billboard Music Awards - all while donating a significant amount of his time to such charities as his own foundation, National Inclusion Project and acting as a Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF. In January 2008, Aiken made his Broadway debut in the role of Sir Robin in the Tony Award-winning musical Monty Python's SPAMALOT.

Don't miss Clay Aiken live on stage in Charlotte, North Carolina!

Prices begin at $24.50

I have not had an email in almost a month from them, even though I've left a voice message and a couple of emails. I just want to confirm that I actually have 4 tickets, not 2, and also to give them a US address to ship the tickets to (since they won't ship to Canada). Hopefully they're just overwhelmed and will get back to us soon, Fear. Anyways, I have a M&G too! :) :) :)

Assuming luckiest's tickets are accepted, and they took the money so hey, they better be.... lilyshine and I also will be at the Charlotte meet and greet. That is, unless DurhamClayfan decides to do the meet and greet, in which case lilyshine and I will get killer seats in the presale. If there ever is a pre-sale for Charlotte. At any rate, I'm there, in Charlotte, to see my boyfriend, one way or another. :flirtysmile3:

Wheeeeeee! After 5 months, I tried emailing Fatima in Charlotte again about our M&G tickets, and she responded immediately! So we are good to go. YAY!

It does worry me that she said she'd send them "soon." :cryingwlaughter: