Aug. 13, Clio MI

Ansamcw

from CB:

Talking to Linlas now She really enjoyed her meet n greet Said it was very large, 28 people, very orderly and regimented so not much time. Clay did remember her from the night before and said ..."Linda, you picked a great song last night..." OMG OMG OMG He remembered her

He did look wonderful she said ...grey shirt and does not remember the bottoms

The venue looks pretty full She will call back at 8:30

----

The concert has started...

Looking for a quarter

Lots of screams already...

---

Wow they are loud! The bands out now. it's skippin

---

Lets rock n roll

OMG the screams for clay are deafening

I can hear the music and screams but its hard to hear Linlas

---

lots of screaming...andy just came out ..jukebox clicking..herecome the girls..he is so hot ..insane wild major screaming...huge response..he is MIGHTY FINE..JUST GORGOUS......twisting the night away

---

I think clay just came out.....dang they're loud......just hit it! ....twistin night away

---

he singing now

twisting the night away

everybody is standing

most people sat last night

---

CLay is twisting the night away..rockin his hips to the beat..crows are insanely wild tongith.....sound perfect..just amazing and loud..lol...they are really into him....rockin side to side..leg out front twisting....whoww...major yelling

Twisting twisting twisting the night away...

Sound not real clear but clear enough to

Oh thanks Linlas she keeps checking to make sure I can hear

twisting the night away

twisting one foot at a time

everybody is standing

At the Hop

So loud, can hardly hear, twisting the night away!!!!!!

---

Whole crowd up on their feet...full of Claymates

Johhny be good...

Really rockin out on rockin robbin

From CB:

fivegoldens like the lower register on At the Hop

now Johnny be good

Rockin Robin on now

huge cheers

fivegoldens favorite now The Great Pretender

Claysy says everyone is standing, the great pretender!!!!!

----

clays voice over powers the band..oh lordy this is good....come on INDY...go johnny go...and the crowds exploeds..said clay is laughing already..rockin robin now..boy is he ever rockin out..great mood...bweber in fourth row..he is right beside her..said great crow..

---

Loud crowd tonight!!.....

---

Sounds awesome on The Great Pretender

Only you.........................................

really waiting for that last high note..."you"

crowd screaming...

rocking to mr Sandman..

---

huge screams

I have a good enough connection. Interestingly I can hear Clay singing the best, the music isn't coming through the best

Mr. Sandman now

that'll be the Day on now

---

that will be the day..lots of laughing going on..major woohoos..up on the piano now..holy jepper...he is hot ...crowds goes nutzo...huge screamsn..OMG.he is reight in front of her..legs spread apart..she said it was amazing....going absolutely crazy ....

GBOF......lol they're goin crazy over him.....love those high notes!.....rockin roll here to stay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodness gracious great balls of fire...

OMG my personal favorite....

I can just picture him crouching on that piano and from the sound of the crowd I guess its pretty good

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire....sounds soooo goood, claysy said looks like a full house!!!!!!!!

---

said our man looks good in leather..the crowd is incrediable..no one sat down yet..huge screams..loving the man...big crowd..clay talking...small stage all crampped together..laughing ..

---

ethel there clay turned and looked at her..talking about the rock and roll era..50;s...

--

I think Clio likes him....just a bit! ......they are just LOVIN him tonight!...Suzie said you could spit on Clay....he said somethin about sittin close to the stage too......sayin rock and roll is here to stay......talkin the usual about UM.....4 different versions.....I think he said somethin about rememberin the words......UM now

---

chatting..cant make out what he is saying..but bweber is laughing her butt off..major..Clay is a little frisky tonight...UM.

---

bweber says Clay is a little frisky tonight . . . lots of Clay chatter.

---

Great Balls of Fire

Rock N Roll is Here to Stay

goodness the songs go by fast

screams, at the end of the songs

everybody is still standing

Clay says "the fans are close to the stage, it's a nice intimate show the fans have to dance giving us an opportunity to do tour favorite songs I have no idea what the rock and roll eara is, it was a hit in the 50s the next thing were gonng to do is a song by two young men who call themselve the Righteous Borthers, i did a little homework for you, you can check this out, the only song to have gfour different version we're all close, we''re family his mother was alive in 1955, never mind, i might get a spanking when I get home"

fivegoldens says "he's in a good bantering mood tonight"

Uncahined Melody

---

Linlas says Clay is assigning homework...

I'll do it...

He is very feisty tonight...what a chatterbox...

we love you Clay

OMG Unchained Melody

Prepare to swoon...

---

I can't believe how clear this cellcert is.

Clay talked about the lady with the video camera. Said something about how we don't want our clack to be shaky. Said yes, he knows the word. Then he asked anyone video'ing to be respectful to those behind you cause they can't see.

OMG I can't believe him tonight.

Edited by diamondjake2001

HE just said Clack...huge reaction...he said I know your words...and told people to respect the people behind...them. hee then he said peopel will be happy he said that people will be mad...oh my GOd I think he has been on line...he said I will say what I wan to ...you will say what you want to and it will be on the internet tonight...

hee

From Cb:

Clay talking again...

joking about some woman who did not want her camera to jolt

Everyone laughing hysterically...

clay siad "god forbid that the clack should skip....

===

Last note was beautiful...suzie says she can see him changin shoes.....He's talkin to Ethel.......can't quite make it out.....

---

What a little chatterbox tonight

Love me Tender now

Wish I could see his little facial ex-pressions

sounds wonderful...

did great

---

clay says "someone didn't want to ?sit down? her camera to jolt if you want clack stick around something about people standing up blocking the view of people behind him it's like a town forum eveybody can say what they want and he can say what they like and it will be on the internet tonight"

---

LMT.....makes me all kiddy hearin him sing so soft! ......hound dog.....dang I think Elvis is in the buildin ......

---

something really funny happened ..huge laughing..said will explaine at intermission...love me tender..so awsome..voice perfect..deep sultry then high and so smooth ...oh my darling I love you and I always will....crowd losing control..hound fog...he is working those legs ladies..whooooo...blue suede shoes...

---

Oh My our little Elvis is rocking out big time

Big screams for Heartbreak Hotel... I can just see those hips a shakin...

---

Jailhouse rock.....I don't think he can sing this any better especially with those moves......loud scrams....everyone very much enjoyin the show.....CHFILWY....we know he can't help lovin us

===

jailhouse rock..amazing.....keep hearing moans and groans...he is really putting his self into this song..falling in love with you....crowd quiter...not now lol...rockin out ...call a tramp....walk out...dancing fool I tell yeah

from CB:

working the ladies like putty in his hands..lots of thudding goin on...suspecious mindddddddss...loving it..lots of yelling ..eveyone on their feet..rockin out....here comes the end...and they go crazy...singing along with him....clay dancing ..boy he has gotten good....

===

I can't help falling in love with you

the opening music for Suspicious Minds now

Because I love you too much baby

What you're doing to me

We can't go on together

===

Proly one of the best of the elvis set SM.....really does the song good.....I'm lovin this great reception........

===

I can't help falling in love with you...Yes Clay we can't

Time for Suspicious Minds...

He sounds so gooooooooooooooooooood

I'm caught in a trap...can't get out...

because I love you so much baby...

The crowd is loving it

===

god forbid that the clack should skip....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but then he said, Yea, I know your words!!!!!!!!!!

====

Screams for Suspicious Minds

The clothes rack came out.

Girl behind fivegoldens is doing a cellcert also.

Time for the 60's now

Here comes the clothes rack..

Hope he does not get stuck...

changing tie

clothes rack moving across stage...

---

behind cloths rack...she can see him...they moved it back about six feet so ..so many couldnit see him....doing the monkey thingy now....

---

I love the Monkeys

Daydream believer...sounds good

Downtown

Can't Buy me Love...

Constant screaming from the claymates

Clay is getting the love tonight

---

Ooo he's gonna pop out of the clothes rack.......there are screams lol I think he popped out.....Daydream Believer....souding very lively tonight then when is he not?....Downtown now.....go DOWNtown.....CBML...I think he's boppin his head around lol

===

Through the clothes.

Daydream Believer

Doing those circle dance steps

Down Town now

fivegoldens say "He's dancing good tonight, course there isn't any night he doesn't do good. He's doing all that head shaking just like the Beatles used to do. He sings and shakes his head at the same time."

Sugar Sugar now.

===

forget all you trouble forget all your care downtown....boy his voice I just cant' say enough about it....Paul McCartney lol..imatation..said i swear he is going to hurt himself..laughter going on...he is really hot and on the money tonight...right in front of her now..makin silly faces ..at them lol..suguar sugar..clay is having a blast...someone just yelled..now going over to quianna....oh honey...

===

Sugar Sugar...

Great reception

Hear some squeals from the crowd

So happy together...

I am so happy for this awesome cellcert Thanks Linlas

===

Sugar sugar....prolly tryin the make Angie and Qui laughin......Happy Together.....so happy togethhhhhher....

===

so happy together...were on my mind..he is just overpowering the band with that voice...just send chills through me...and I am likin it ...lots of screaming they are out of control...some laughter now...solitaire

===

From Cb:

Big screams for Solitare......they are quiet which is good for this song ......solitare is the only game in town....he's playin solitare.....

OMG OMG OMG....

Its time for Solitaire...

the crowd is quiet...thank goodness...

Oh his voice is utter perfection..honey dripping

I may need to take a moment

Happy Together

Solitaire on now

a heart that cares

solitaire the only game in town

sounds wonderful, pure, clear voice

and keeping to himself

I can hear every word clearly

Big screams for Solitare......they are quiet which is good for this song ......solitare is the only game in town....he's playin solitare.....

---

OMG! Whoever it was who just called me...THANK YOU for the cellcert!

Solitaire and his voice is crystal clear.

Solitaiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee

----

this is just beyond words...so awsome..solitaire the only game in town..every road it takes you down...never love again..i am lost in his voice right now..and I dont want to come back..here comes the gloryyyyyyyyyy of all gloryyyy...

solitaireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...and the crowd erupts in explosion..holding forever...huge screamingg......

----

OMG...

You can hear a pin drop building up to our favorite part

The glory note was to die for...

perfection.....

Clay is on tonight....

and the crowd erupts

quote from Linlas..."absolutely breathtaking

---

Glorious glory note

Standing O for Solitaire

---

If I'm meltin now for Solitare I can't wait to see how I am at BOTW(all time fav song he's sung )..........high note....kinda sounded off when I heard him.......the second high note......wow this just makes me want to cry LOTS of screams they loved it! I need tissues! Where did our love go...

---

Time for Motown Clay

linlas says its time for a photo op...oh yeah baby Hope there will be pahs to follow

Soooolllllitaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sure didn't flub anthing up on that, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sounds so good tonigght!!!!!!!!11 Thank you claysy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

OMG OMG OMG..hooten an hollaring .....her come the girls...baby lobe....solitaire was to die for...girls workin dancing...sounds great...clay talking now..he is not ready yet lol....talking about miracle..here come the pips....woohoo..wooohhooo...she is really grooving with clay..you go girl...

He's coming out with the fedora on

quiana is singing Clay is a pip

---

Midnight Train to Georgia. Clay must be pip-dancing because the crowd just roared.

---

leaving on a jet plane...he did something..screaming going on...crowd on their feet...laughing going on..sunshine on a cloudy day..when its cold out ...what can make me feel this way..my girrrrrrrr.

---

Qui soundin very good tonight and those pip's too....especially the cute one with fedora......My Girl....I've got sunshine on a cloudy day......I guess you say.....My giiiirl talkin bout my girl.....

---

My Girl

I guess you'd say what can make me feel this way My girl

The bees envy me

my girl, nice melisima

Tears of a clown uptempo

I just love Pip Clay

My Girl...

Rescue me..

Sounds like they are having a blast

----

From CB:

dancing really well....bouncing in my seat right now..need a seat belt on this chair..this crowd is wild so much screaming cant make out what is happening..know dancing going on...

TOAC....Rescue Me.....Angie and Qui very good together I love both their voices.....louds screams for the girls....Heard through grapvine...

Angela singing now

Rescure Me

Jacob singing Heard it throught the grapevine

----

Ok its Jacob turn now...Heard It Through the Grapevine..

My reception is fading out a wee bit

I can still hear though I'll be there...

Ain't no Mountain High Enough...

===

Ill Be There

Freedom on already this is going way too fast

---

Ill Be There

Freedom on already this is going way too fast

jacob singing..grapevine...clay is back....crowd extremely loud...ill be there...man he is good...tearing up this crowd...the man cant stand still..said he is so HOTTTT...looks of perfection..freedommmmmmmmmmm...om..such high notes.....crowd dancing in their seat..quianna was amazing..

---

Clay says he was having trouble moving but the audience wasn't buying.

Something about Felix playing video games instead of the drums.

Talking about groups made a crack about recently there aren't many groups except the Spice Girls.

Just told someone he can hear her - she's only 3 feet away!

Talking about the 2 or 3 men usually in the audience.

---

clay on steps...doing that bouncing thingy...huge creams...

talking about motown...etc..you get the picture..he said god forbid something...

---

wow what excitement... the crowd is electric

Feel like I am there

Clay talking now

crowd screams at his every word

Everyone yelling to "pick him"

We are so close we are feeding off your energy says Clay

Clay describing Motown and Pips etc...

He is a chatterbox but can't make out what he is saying

hmm I do think I heard "Empowering Kids" screaming in the crowd

Looking for the pip...

Talking to some lady...

---

Angie hittin those notes on Freedom very well......too much noise for me to hear some stuff geez they're loud .......Clay says he's havin trouble with somethin....someeone playin video games......70's had....Jackson 5....ask Jacob for somethin.....don't see stufffrom 60's and 70's anymore.....gonna head into 70's bring someone on stage......."I can hear ya you are only 3 feet away!"....

---

connection is really clear now I'm not going to move, not even a bit, so it stays this clear for Clay

fivegoldens says"woo Clay thinks Agela did a god job tonight"

Clay says "someone is playing video games. The Four tops, EWF, the BEe Gees the jackson five any other gorups you can think of Jacob? we're going to start heading into the seventies, it's going to get frightening for you gurys "

Clay says " i can hear ya, you're only three feet away, They've been bribesd, threatened or torutred,

I know you're a Claymate "

the person he's talking to says shje plays the cello

instead of getting a guy he got Miss Michigan

---

Tells some guy who is holding up his book that he's obviously a Claymate.

Has a cellist on stage.

Ain't No Mountain High now!

---

really chatty cant make out what he is saying..said jacob liking this pretty well...singing mountain high enough...

---

Talkin with couple......can't understand him....gonna finish up now....Ain't no mountain....oh we got a growl!!!! and I quoted suzie on that too!

---

Wow he picked "Miss Michigan" to be the PIP!!!! I think thats what she said

Intermission time...........

---

From CB:

He said somethin but yeah back in 20 minutes!

cellstream:

Miss Michigan had tiara and sash on...very beautiful and was infront of the guy with a book...she had a meet and greet and clay asked her what her talent is and its cellist...and he told her she will dance tonight...

no backdrops stage is really very small everyone is smooshed in the stage.

wow it took you 20 min. to sit down be careful of the clack...then the people screamed and he waited before he said I know your words. Then he said that jsut be considerate of the poeple behind you if you are videotaping. When epople kinda booed...some clapped ...he said that he can say what he wants he know people will agree and some will get amd...and you will put it on the internet tonight...

From CB:

venue really full..touching the stage..small..even people in top row are looking right at him..stage pertty tall..when he came out he said this place is really close..UM..people sat..a girl one section over videos taping with movie camera..not video camera..he said it took that girl in 4th row..wont set down..god forbid..the clack...and the audience went crazy then he said..the people behind you cant see me now..and she continued to stand there..if you are video taping please be respectful of people behind you..she continued to stand

---

she got snippy with him..he said people are going to be upset not matter what i say or dont say..so i am going to say just like who i am...

no mic problem..he didnt forget ay words..

---

Talking to Blush at intermission...

says the crowd is awesome...

clay is very chatty...

seems to love this venue...

small...close to stage...3100 seats...etc...

---

From cb:

Text message just up, Fire up the shuttle for Miss Michigan, another one, Clay I worship thine thighs!!!!!

---

Blush says that Miss Michigan is now smitten and is a Claymate for sure

She was smitten before the first song was over

...and she never even saw him on AI..she did buy his CD though

---

from cellstream...

he said his mama was born on...whoa,,,I better not say it or my mama will give me a spanking.

---

text ..on screeen..

who is waldo

where is waldo

I want to lick whip cream off your nose

please scream responsibility

---

she says

she is in the front row with Linlas

---

here we go car wash...

---

Miss M is really dancin says suzie....car wash

---

The Pips are back

Miss Michigan is really hamming it up...giving Ethel a run for her money

Crown bobbing on her head...

Has 3 boas on

crowd loving her

----

fivegoldens says " miss michigan is rocking OMG she's rocking she's not afraid to move her body she' s got a lot of boas on a pink and yellow boa she's got the Miss Michigan crown on top of the afro wig here comes clay"

---

crowd goes wild...car wash...woohoo's everywhere..he look melting.hot...so much screaming...everyone on their feet..does a little dance step and crows out of control...more dancing and wild and wooly in Clio tonight...

---

Clay took Miss MI by the hand and she was fanning herself like she was going to swoon...

Go Miss MI...great job

---

Clay gave Miss Michigan a big hug.

---

lots of screams......ih the turnin now..ba do ba do...

---

Clay is cheek to cheek with Quiana

Nights on broadway

From Clayversity

We're back!

Car Wash

the first song -- (was reading - now can't think of the name but it was gorgeous!!!)

September (lots of screams!)

Nights on Broadway -- more warm honey, y'all!

I Feel The Earth Move - Q is rockin tonight!!!!

MANDY!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

So far, no screaming during Mandy, maybe that will bode well for ICMYLM later...

From Cb:

Nights On Broadway...

Crowd eating it up

To Much heaven...sounds heavenly to me

Quiana is rockin out ...I feel the earth Move...

---

They went crazy bout somethin.........think it's too much heaven now....voice so beautiful singin softly......now iy's Qui sing bout the earth movin uder her feet!

---

lots of yelling..the kick...woohoo..woohoo..strong extended kicks...lots of them..hopping clay...crowd crazy..laughing ...

---

Oh Lord it's mandy.....I'm gonna die now(even though my name ain't mandy!!)

---

OMG...Its time for Mandy...

He sounds absolutely gorgeous...

eyes closed...

I am swooning now and I am not even there

Kill me now...

---

bweber says he is so close to her right now..beautiful voice..such purity...crowd quieter now..soaking this up..oh mandy..you came and you went...oh mandy...can hear really well right now..bweber just moaned out...think she hit the floor..lol...so beautiful

---

Mandy on Clay now

----

Mandy *sigh*

You came and you gave without taking!

You came and you stopped me from shaking.

I neeeeeeeeeed youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

----

he said he was a fetus in the 70's

so started asking audience what happened...finally soemone said Clay was born...

----

Says he knows nothing about 70's cause truth is he was a fetus in the 1970's

Asking crowd what happened in 70's.

Bridge now.

I'm on your side......oh when times get rough and friends just can't be found.

---

whowww this is just beyond words...he held that note forever...major applause..SO...BOTW coming up clay chatting

lots of laughter..

---

huge screams

fivegoldens says "good job. Time for BOTW"

Clay says "truth was I was a fetus in the 1970's."

He's asking the audience for thoughts about the 70s

Clay says "Viet Nam, Watergate, anything else, the only important is that he was born"

pointed out Ethel

---

Maybe if he sang different names for every show to this song more women would faint! ......talkin now......couldnt hear a word he said....now time for botw my FAV song eeee!....

---

Forgot to add in all my excitement ...Standing ovation forever for Mandy

Talking about the 70's...him being born etc...

Bridge over Troubled Water...

I don't know if I can take all this but I will do my best ...someone has to do it

Oh no I just lost my connection

---

BOTW loud and clear I love the low notes

He keeps swinging the mic out, to the side and then back in

Your mind ease your MIND wonderful loud screams

another standing O

---

holy gibbers....his heart throbbing voice..just kills me...sail on by...time has come..to shine..i am just about to wipe out here..stunning chilling vocals...crowd quieter..loving this..high note to die for...held for long time.........crowd explodes...in force...getting ready for WDC...

---

like a bridge over troubked water I will easy your miiiiiiiiiind your mind.....oh glory note!!!....ok I need a nedic!....oh it's Mr. Preacher!!

---

Ease your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind.

And here comes Felix the Preacher Man with his spiel.

---

guy out pumping up the crowd..they are really into him..major yelling back..they are have the time of their lives

---

OMG...

I have connection back...

Just in time for Doves...

linlas reporting white t-shirt sighting

---

From Clayversity

Words are inadequate to describe the beauty of Clay's "Mandy"

Talking about the 70's now, said he's been saying how ugly the clothes were, talking about tv shows that were on, but the truth is I was a fetus in 70s more than I was alive!

Asked audience what was memorable about 70s?

things called out:

watergate

vietnam

elvis

Clay was born

He ends: The only thing important is that I was born! Great cheers.

BOTW

From Cb:

preacher part now

WDC piano playing

---

preacher man...said looks funny angel robe..and can see his sneakers..lol...strong voice..crowd quiet...

---

OMG....

The voice is crystal clear...

Beautiful...

The anticipation is killing me...

crowd erupting...

OMG he held scream like forever..............

---

Ok I'm DEFENITLY am gonna die now!! he's very innocent on yhe slow part....just wait till this chorus ends.....scream was held FOREVER.......when doves cry.... riped gown....

---

How can you leave me staaanding alone in a world that's sooooo cold?

Maybe I'm just too demanding,

Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold

Oh wow - that last line was almost a whisper

Just went reaaaaaly looooooow on satisfiiiiiiiiiiiied.

Now holding screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Off go the robes.

---

Oh yeah...

He sounds beautiful...I am sure he looks beautiful as well

crowd screaming...

think linlas thudded...

When Doves Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

the crowd is wild...

---

Major screams....must be major grinding.....maybe I'm just like my father too bold.....He must be doin dips again LOTS of major screamin......

====

Screeeeeeeeam holding and holding the note

Here it some

fivegoldens says "off with the robe, one grind, went down, back up, bending her over *giggles* they're rubbing his stomach, back to back, one grind, now he's dancing back, going up the steps, he's at the top of the steps now, "

----

this is so hot.....and he knows it....over crowds uncontroable...wild for this guy...congo line now..small stage not a lot of room..should be interesting lol...all night long..and the crowd is so loud...someone threw a red thong on stage...clay seen it..

---

"White with a little red trim"..hmmm not sure about that comment

All Night Long...shake your maraca Clay...

Crowd singing along

---

he didn't sing to Maureen tonight

All night long now

---

We're going to party, caramba, fiesta....all night long!

Sounds like this cellcert!

Come join the party, see how they play!

---

From CB:

Never Gonna Give You Up...Thats right Clay

Alone...I love this song...

His voice is so powerful on this one...OMG...breathtakingingly beautiful

Please sing the whole thing one day...

---

never gonna give never gonna let you down.......now to alone this one makes thud as well .......How can get you alooooone....Jacob now singin Rock with you....

---

Jacob doing his song now. REally moves his body during this song.

--

fivegodens says " the audience is getting into the song with Jacob"

---

Sailing now

---

Big cheers for Jacob and Rock with You

Time for Sailing... Over to the piano

Slow and peaceful...beautiful melody and harmony

---

Sailing....before I heard Clay sing this last people I heard sing this were *Nsync ......Saaaaaaaaailing takes me awaaaaaaaaay.....I love this song.....

---

Ok I am ready for 90's Clay now...

---

behind close rack..ready for the 90's

---

clay ran to the back of the stage

the clothes rack is out for the others to change

--

let angela and Jacob sit and now talking to Quianna

he said in tribute to Paula abdul

---

OMG changing clothes now

Nick is dressing Quiana

Clay is chatting away

---

Hey CMP

I heard some people sat WOW.....talkin now.....oh crap I lost her!! I didn't even get to hear BFM or 1,000 Days!!

---

Angela works somewhere that you can wear a spandex business suit.

Clay's laughing, the audience is howling.

He made Quiana dance by herself.

Now it's Black Velvet.

Angela sounds gorgeous!

----

crowd really laughing...

Black Velvet now...sing it Angela

---

Clay says "i can't do that dance, what is that dance, the reebok, she said a bright pink business suit is a tribute to Paula Abdul, Clay says she didn't wear anything that ugly"

Clay is laughing at Angela's dancing, she's doing something with her hands

Black Velvet

Fivegoldens say Clay didn't do all the dance stuff he did in Ohio

----

I REALLY want to know what he was teasing with Quiana about. I could tell he was making her keep dancing but she did something & Clay asked her what it was called & I think she said 'The Reebok'

I love S'von's jazzy piano on ICMYLM. Praying for no screamers.

Yahoo, a screamless ICMYLM! Can't wait for the clack!

Edited by diamondjake2001

from Cb:

huge screams..had some major phone problems but think we are all hooked back up and ready to go again...he is in perfect form tonight...to the end of the road..he nails this song...

---

End of The Road...OMG Clay sounds gorgeous and oh Jacob too

Crowd singing along...

Linlas says the harmony is absolutely perfect tonight

---

Deep-voiced Clarence introducing End of The Road.

Why do you play with my heart?

How could you love me and leave me and never say goodbye.

Girl, each time I try I just break down and cry

Pain in my head oh I’d rather be dead

Spinnin’ around and around

It's not natural. you belong to me. I belong to you.

And I'd give up forever to touch you....

You're the closest to heaven

And I don't want the world to see me

Cuz I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am

---

IRIS....

OMG OMG OMG

"I Just want you to Know who I am"...

OMG Clay..we do we do...

---

LLVL now

Clay's shaking away

threw off the vest

loud cheers

now he's shaking his bon bons

---

Shake your Bon Bon Clay...

Crowd is erupting with pleasure...

Living la Vida Loca....

---

rick martin...LLVL..and the are out of the world..insane...dancing..can hear real plain...some laughing..rip that baby off....drops to vest to his side..swings and flings and dingaling....woohoooooo....hip moves....crows lapping it up .....he know we love his dancing....said it was the most incrediable dance she has ever seen ..in that song...

---

Turn down the lights

This song gets more beautiful every night

*sigh* *major sigh*

---

THAT was the best ICMYLM version ever...it was so quiet and Clay voice was so hauntingly beautiful and poignant..then he gets to the second chorus and the pain and bitterness is in the power of his voice...incredible...I was sobbing.

Finally...the respect he deserved for this song...and he gave us this beautiful, vulnerable rendition...Thank you Clay...and thank you Clio audience....

From CB:

ICMYLM....intro takes a while..here he is..lots of screaming...and the crowd now extremely quiet...breathtaking...now that was a definate deep deep moan....someone get bweber a droll bucket..fast...so quiet ..can hear a pin drop...

---

They said: I think he is going to do the extended version tonight....!!

YES HE'S DOING THE WHOLE SONG... BEAUTIFUL!!

---

OMG!!!!!!!!

Thank YOU, Clay for adding in another verse.

And the audience is perfectly silent.

Oh wow, what a birthday present!

Thank you to my cellcert angel!

----\

sounds like he is in a room all by himself singing..love it..picturing the vides now..and the applause is humongus...now quianna

---

only one yell in the whole ICMYLM and it wasn't real loud because it was way in the back. That was beautiful.

---

All I can say is...

sheer perfection...

thunderous applause...

think linlas has thudded again

absolute silence except for 1 little girl saying "I love you Clay"

---

Quiana is doing her thing now...

sounds beautiful...

Oh my the concert is nearing the end...

---

quiana..is just amazing..now crowd yelling..she nailed it again..how wonderful was that...

---

standing o for Quianna for IWALY long cheering and applauses

---

clay talking...www.angiefisher.com...intro her...huge applause..jacob...doing all the intro now...crowd giving there respect and applause...

---

Clay talking...

thanking and introducing band members...

great crowd showing the love...

---

giving out the web addys and introducing the bands now

---

Still recovering from the most incredible version of ICMYLM I have ever heard.

Last year the clack from Clio was incredible (and it wasn't legal them ) so fingers tightly crossed.

Plugging www.angiefisher.com again

Band intros.

---

Clay says "the stage is small and they had to push Maureen way back and she's too pretty to be way in the back. It's like a chuch service up here until WDC then... "

Quiana didn't intro Savonnnnn tonight

---

clay said something funny....think it was about a shirt..still doing introduction...chatty young man he is tonight..he can talk in my ear anytime..laughing going on lots of woohooo woohoo's....bodyguards..crew in back...

---