#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Hey, everyone. I haven't been here for a while, but I'm still around. Just wanted to stop by to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season!

:twinklewhore:

Hi ducky. Have a great holiday too. The snow is gorgeous here. Wish I knew how to download other than PB. I'll try later. Took my friend out on one of her pet sits where the cat required medication. We'll be going out later for all the other cats. Meanwhile I'll be getting the turkey in the oven soon too.

Have a great day off all.

031.jpg

Christmas2010a.jpg

Merry Christmas Weekend, FCA!

The scene outside my window is not quite as idyllic as this one, but almost! Definitely favors the one Fear posted. :whistling-1:Sally capped the final frame of a "White Christmas" Jacquie Lawson e-card, which I'd like to share with you here: Season's Greetings!

I hope to see photos/videos of the grandchildren from Texas today. Kai has a brand new firetruck, and Lia received a new doll from her grandmother. I have been checking my mailbox and Facebook all morning. :clay:

The Carolina blog features Scarlett's video of MCWL with awesome audio (Denver, 2005) which she uploaded to YouTube on Christmas Day, holiday graphics (AmazingCA, Cotton, Lindylo), and a different Jacquie Lawson holiday card for the Clay Nation. Enjoy!

The grandmother of three of my students sent me a Cornish game hen on Christmas Eve. That was part of my Christmas dinner because I didn't dare drive to my sister's house. Got in lots of NIP Pepsi votes though. Sis's grandchildren from Wilmington are having a blast in our snow, a first for them. :)

:hug: to all who need one.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend, FCA! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

Have fun in the snow all you NC peeps! Today it's sunny and cold here. I'm debating between taking the dogs out to the dog park, or having a nice, hot bath. Everyone has gone and I have today and tomorrow to myself before heading back to work on Tuesday. Wheeeeee!

Now I do! Thanks for the heads up, preden!

Clay talked about getting snow in Raleigh overnight, and is encouraging fans to request Unchained Melody on AC radio stations that have switched over from Christmas music. It also sounds like they have a contest planned leading up to the Tried and True Tour.

:04:

Now I do! Thanks for the heads up, preden!

Clay talked about getting snow in Raleigh overnight, and is encouraging fans to request Unchained Melody on AC radio stations that have switched over from Christmas music. It also sounds like they have a contest planned leading up to the Tried and True Tour.

:04:

This is my first time to bring that news!!!!

Thanks preden!! :lol: I saw some pictures a friend of mine in NC took, she got about 9 inches where she lives in Goldsboro. It's pretty down there, up here it's just a menace! LOL

I like how they're going to put a list together for us. I don't listen to AC stations though, or at least not often, but I'll be interested in seeing which one they pick for here. :)

shortyjill, I'm interested as well for the station list. I'm sure I probably won't be able to help much, as the only station that has "adult contemporary" as part of it also has the word "hot" in front of it. Sigh.

I love that Raleigh has a winter wonderland today. I was just out in our winter wonderland (16+ inches for the month of December), and it sure is pretty. Also, I find it invigorating!

All we got was a dusting of snow on Christmas. I'd actually like to get some snow, but only this week when the kids are off. I want to be able to start getting some sub jobs again next week so I can save up for the tour. I spent most of my money on Christmas but it was nice to be able to buy stuff for my kids again.

I had to spend my Christmas working, which wouldn't have been so bad since my full-time job involves working with developmentally disabled adults in their homes so there is still lots of free time. However, during their Christmas meal, the one client got sick all over her mashed potatoes, and then got sick 4 more times throughout the day. Can't tell you how disgusting that was. And we'd had peas for lunch so had to go chasing undigested peas that wound up everywhere. Yuck. Sure hope I get a regular teaching job next year. Besides getting paid more and having summers and holidays off, I wouldn't have to clean up puke. Just call in the custodians.

We had our gift exchange Thursday night since I had to work, and then Christmas dinner tonight because that's when we were all home. I got lots of stuff that I wanted, mainly because I directed them to it. My favorites were my Clay stuff. My daughter got me some charms for my Italian bracelet and she got me a coffee mug with a bunch of pretty Clay pics on it. She surprised me with that one. My son got me some charms too. Bigger ones that will combine my two bracelets. I had to do all the work with his gifts though. His idea was to get me a Wii that would stay in his rooms. I told him if it was my gift, then it better be hooked up to my tv and he'd have to ask to play it, so that's when he decided to have me get what I wanted and he'd pay for it. So I got the charms and a spot cleaner since my dogs pee in the house all the time.

Pepsi_snow.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Links for the Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place

Vote for Kids < Click "VOTE NOW" or Vote for all 10 on One Page

*Birmingham Royal Oak Medical Group (/freeflushots and 104303)

*Cherubs –Provide Financial Assistance to Families Affected by CDH (/cdhfamilies and 101202)

*CMV (/ccmvfoundation and 101692)

*Colombia Youth Basketball Association (/cybabuildingforthekids and 104841)

*Ella's Hope (/ellashope and 100288)

*John Tracy Clinic (/jtc and 104803)

*Medzou Community Clinic (/medzou and 103787)

*Shoes 4 the Shoeless (/shoes4theshoeless and 104665)

*Visually Impaired Preschool Services (/vipspreschool and 104721) for ACTD.

0043.gif

justforclay12, I hear you. I went searching for a pet store that was open yesterday to buy some spot cleaner. For some unexplained reason, one of my dogs decided to pee on the corner of my DVD rack (and the surrounding floor). WTF?

Hee, I loved the blog! Especially the 'Canadian' content. twinklewhore.gif

The only Boxing Day shopping I did yesterday was for groceries (and spot cleaner). What a great time to go, the store was almost empty. I guess everyone else was at the mall fighting over the bargains. cryingwlaughter.gif

I spent most of yesterday watching the first season of Dexter (my son advised that I would like it). I am hooked!

Can't wait for all the tour excitement to begin. xmaskick.gif But the last time I tried to request Clay at my AC station I was told they didn't take requests. whistling-1.gif Still, it probably can't hurt.

Hey, everyone. I haven't been here for a while, but I'm still around. Just wanted to stop by to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season!

:twinklewhore:

Hi ducky. Have a great holiday too. The snow is gorgeous here. Wish I knew how to download other than PB. I'll try later. Took my friend out on one of her pet sits where the cat required medication. We'll be going out later for all the other cats. Meanwhile I'll be getting the turkey in the oven soon too.

Have a great day off all.

I wanted to share my White Christmas pictures too... and hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Can't wait to see many of you soon!!! (45 days and 13 hours to Miami!)

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

Have a great day!!!

Nice pics Scarlett. Look forward to sseing you in Charlotte. I really appreciate all your help. You are amazing.

justclay,I'm so glad to hear that you had a great Christmas celebration. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the job you want.

Mr. fear is supposed to give blood today, off to see if they are open. No snow melted yesterday.

:GM_FCA:

My daughter took this picture..I thought it was neat:

37 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Thanks for all the pictures! I love winter scenes! I also think cardinals are some of the prettiest birds out there.

Not to rub it in or anything....but I'm off work this week. NYAH NYAH! Hubby and I made the decision not to buy clothes for each other this Christmas, but to plan an after Christmas shopping trip for that kind of stuff, and today's the day. I'm lucky in that my husband really doesn't mind shopping that much, and enjoys putting "outfits" together for himself.

Topic: I doubt seriously if Clay likes to shop for clothes. That's why he recycles lots of things....

bottle... N.I.C.E. tongue pictures for Christmas. Thanks!

Shorty... Thanks for the great wallpaper. My likey!

couchie... Good News... thanks for the reminder! I LOVE that song on that tour!

bottle... that gif of the twinkly trees is really beautiful! Thanks!

I wanted to share my White Christmas pictures too... and hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Can't wait to see many of you soon!!! (45 days and 13 hours to Miami!)

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

Have a great day!!!

Scarlett... snow covered trees are especially beautiful to me, as I live in warm (and wet this year) climate and never see them anymore.

aikim... that cardinal pic was beautiful. It just stood out so clearly.

As you know, it rained here for several days straight. I am soooo tired of rain. Every time I have to let the dogs out, I have to wetmop the floor where they track in the mud whenever I can't grab them when they come in. My Christmas day was reading a book all day. All the family stuff was done. It was very relaxing. On Sunday I paid for it by unpacking all day long. I should have my bedroom in order by the end of next weekend, finally! I have too much stuff!!!

Let's get the Pepsi Challenge for NIP this month!!!!!!! It's our month!!!!!!!!! Go voters!!!!!!!!

I have searched the web for 3 days and finally I have found my bbq shrimp recipe. No ketchup. No beer. No Worcester sauce. All is right with the world for New Years LOL.

Loving the winter scene photographs. Not something I experience much unless I go up to Tahoe.

Liney I couldn't even watch Good News. My sound is just jacked on this computer. I can't figure out why it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.

Thanks for the greetings and comments on the winter pictures! And for the widget too, bottle!!! *waves at fear and liney* :hello:

What pretty cardinals, aikim! I wonder if she's asleep...shhhh! His feathers are spectacular!

I have searched the web for 3 days and finally I have found my bbq shrimp recipe. No ketchup. No beer. No Worcester sauce. All is right with the world for New Years LOL.

Loving the winter scene photographs. Not something I experience much unless I go up to Tahoe.

Liney I couldn't even watch Good News. My sound is just jacked on this computer. I can't figure out why it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.

Couchie, can't view Good News?!! That's criminal! :starhugs: But what's this BBQ shrimp recipe you hunted down? Would love another shrimp recipe!

I miss the icons here... *sniff* :Iluvclaysbutt::lilredani::helloFCA:

Thanks for the pretty pics Scarlett! It looked like that here a few weeks ago. :) Actually...I wouldn't mind if it snowed and stuck to the trees and ground like that but stayed off the roads!!! Wouldn't that be great?

I'm sooo glad this day is over...I went shopping with a friend and it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I only got to one place I wanted to go and buy movies, but not the other. Looks like I'll be out again tomorrow...I'm just impatient! .... But because of today, I'm really looking forward to a very long happiness-inducing Lord of the Rings movie marathon!! :lol:

Pepsi_snow.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Links

RefreshEverything/NationalInclusionProject <Direct Link for TNIP

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Links for the Official Voting Alliance Partners in one place

Vote for Kids < Click "VOTE NOW" or Vote for all 10 on One Page

*Birmingham Royal Oak Medical Group (/freeflushots and 104303)

*Cherubs –Provide Financial Assistance to Families Affected by CDH (/cdhfamilies and 101202)

*CMV (/ccmvfoundation and 101692)

*Colombia Youth Basketball Association (/cybabuildingforthekids and 104841)

*Ella's Hope (/ellashope and 100288)

*John Tracy Clinic (/jtc and 104803)

*Medzou Community Clinic (/medzou and 103787)

*Shoes 4 the Shoeless (/shoes4theshoeless and 104665)

*Visually Impaired Preschool Services (/vipspreschool and 104721) for ACTD.

cardinal_animated.gif

:GM_FCA:

36 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim