#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Alan Cumming on IMDB

I know him best from the two Spy Kids movies, and had forgotten that he had a part in the second X-Men movie. And yes Fear, he did do a version of Cabaret -- it was a TV movie.

From that list, I also know Len Cariou. He's one of those character actors that you would probably know when you see him. He's currently in the Tom Selleck series "Blue Bloods."

Sounds like a fun night. I'm not a Broadway buff and actually am not fond of shows where folks break into song but I thoroughly enjoyed the Easter Bonnet thingie so I'm sure this will be just as fun.

Congrats to National Inclusion Project and all of you who voted. 50K will do a lot of good.

Happy New Year. Looking forward to seeing Clay in March.

Love Alan in The Good Wife. It's a fabulous show.

:GM_FCA:

33 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB!

:yahoo:

36 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

33 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB!

flirtysmile3.gifcryingwlaughter.gif

Nice job aikim!

Awwww!!! That's neat! Great job!

:rainbowsmile: at how those numbers are already in the low 30s...

ldyj, I also remember Alan from both Spy Kids & the X-Men sequel and I love re-watching Len and Glynnis in that final clip from ALNM.

For those of you going to Knoxville there is a note on the Tennesse Theatre site for this hotel. MainStay Suites The price is $69 per room. I just called and that is the price they gave me even with four people to a room. Just thought you might like to know. I bolded the pertinent parts so it doesn't get lost.

The Good Wife? Nope...never have.

I may be wrong but I think he did the role in Caberet that Joel Gray originated. I don't know.

You are right Fear. He was the MC in Caberet in London and then NY in the late 1990s (? - Don't quote me on the time)

He won a Tony for it. He is a bit fab and quite versatile - can you tell I'm a fan? He is quite outspoken on LGBT issues and other things as well.

His role in the good wife suits him well, he does a good baddie!

I think that Clay could be quite convincing in a bad guy role.

The Good Wife? Nope...never have.

I may be wrong but I think he did the role in Caberet that Joel Gray originated. I don't know.

You are right Fear. He was the MC in Caberet in London and then NY in the late 1990s (? - Don't quote me on the time)

He won a Tony for it. He is a bit fab and quite versatile - can you tell I'm a fan? He is quite outspoken on LGBT issues and other things as well.

His role in the good wife suits him well, he does a good baddie!

I think that Clay could be quite convincing in a bad guy role.

Ah see I was still waaay too young for Cabaret in the late 90s, I was just a tween!

:cryingwlaughter: Do you know how hard that was to do at 6:30 in the morning when I was barely awake...many deletions and re-writes...glad you all enjoyed it!

Grandbaby is due any day now and I am on pins and needles. I was away from my desk at work and come back to see a message from my daughter "Mom call home"...so of course my mind went to baby news. I frantically dial home and....no one answers!! I even have call waiting and still no one picked up. Finally after about three tries I get my daughter...what did she need me to call home for? Dinner...wanted to know if she could cook the chicken I had in the fridge. Let's just say Mom very sternly told her next time to leave an explicit message as to why she needs me to call home...at least until the baby is here...geez...kids sometimes.

Kim

Okay...my kids seriously need instruction in how to answer the phone..like it rings..answer it. Called Emily tonight..no answer...okay maybe they are still at the doctor's and she can't get to her phone..wait to see if she calls back..call again..no answer..now I am beginning to pace...15 minutes later the phone ringsand it is Emily. She is at home, was cleaning out one of their fish tanks and didn't have her phone with her So last week when she went to the doctor the baby was down low and in position...today he has moved back up again..doctor didn't even bother to do an internal because she could tell when Emily walked in that he had moved. Obviously he isn't in as much hurry to be born as his Nana...her actual due date is Jan. 18 but she was carrying so low at Christmas I thought we would see him sooner.

So she has been occupying herself cleaning house, running errands and baking...I don't think I moved off the couch the last few weeks of my pregnancies, LOL!

Kim

:GM_FCA:

32 Syad litnu yalC si gingins rof yawdaorB sdrawkcaB!

35 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I am free today and I'm happy. So far I lost 7 pounds. Hoping to be a lot lighter by concert time. I hope you all have a great day. :twinklewhore:

Is this the day aikim?

Congrats on the weight loss Fear. I weighed myself yesterday, and hit a really bad number. Therefore, I've got to crack down on this. What has killed me is that my gym (tied to my work at the community college) closed for remodeling last May. They STILL aren't open, and I think I've heard it's another month at least. I can't WAIT to get back to my workout routine. On the other hand...the food thing is going to take some work for me. I love food way too much.

aikim, keep us posted on the grandbaby!

Is anyone from here going to the Broadway thing on Feb. 7? Sounds like a fun show...

I am free today and I'm happy. So far I lost 7 pounds. Hoping to be a lot lighter by concert time. I hope you all have a great day. :twinklewhore:

Is this the day aikim?

Congrats on the weight loss Fear. I weighed myself yesterday, and hit a really bad number. Therefore, I've got to crack down on this. What has killed me is that my gym (tied to my work at the community college) closed for remodeling last May. They STILL aren't open, and I think I've heard it's another month at least. I can't WAIT to get back to my workout routine. On the other hand...the food thing is going to take some work for me. I love food way too much.

aikim, keep us posted on the grandbaby!

Is anyone from here going to the Broadway thing on Feb. 7? Sounds like a fun show...

:meme::D

Great job on the weight loss program, Fear!!! I also need to get rid of some of that 5Guys... wish they'd been 3Guys, lol! :)

Any news about the grandbaby, aikim?

scarlett, if you need more Five Guys, I'd be glad to mail you a bag. :smack: I miss you. It was fun wrapping. We are having more snow tomorrow and next week.

Ladyj, that will be some fantastic gym. My clothing was getting too snug, that was my first clue.

As long as Mr Fear and I diet together it's much easier. Tonight I made a flatbread pizza for each of us along with a salad. The pizza was less than 200 calories and pretty darn tasty. Part of mine is leftover. We had enough calories left for a baked apples. I keep track of what I eat on an app my Droid, Sparkpeople, and Mr. Fear uses Livestrong.com on his computer.

On topic, I have none. :wordpooper:

Fear congrats on your weight loss! I have a friend using SparkPeople too. She's lost a ton of weight since joining last year and is now running 5k's!

I needs a lose a few too...I have this problem with liking food and hating exercise. :(

Forgot to say wahoo for scarlett going to BB. :04: If anyone tries to stop you from recording Clay. Tell them we said it's okay.

shortyjill, I have no willpower at all. Don't have junk in your house. Buy stuff that you can eat all you want and it doesn't have many calories: peppers, celery, radishes. When I stop writing down everything I eat, it's all over. I could never be as impressive as your friend.

What is this spark people you speak of. I'll have to check that out. I don't normally make resolutions but have made several this year that aren't just about weight but wellness, health, etc. I just spent 3 hours in the grocery store trying to buy the correct things. Jennifer Hudson is doing her damdest to talk me into giving WW a try. If anyone has tried it, let me know what you think. It's the meetings I'm wondering about most. Are they helpful. I guess I should find the scale and start keeping track.

Congrats Aikim.