#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

merrieeee doesn't read my posts, sob...because I posted the Greenville interview above.

I'm just thrilled that Clay knows a Brad Paisley tune! Hee. (But, Clay -- "Online" is a MUCH better tune than "Ticks!")

And I was just getting ready to post the broadway.tv clip, except my computer at work is s-l-o-w with the video clips today.

I don't think aikim has anything to "count down" anymore!

_____

metromix.com

Clay Aiken Q & A

Full text in the news thread.

I'm here...thanks for missing me Fear! I was just thinking I could start counting down to Waukegan...two weeks from tonight, baby! We need to start making plans!

Kim

Aikim, we could start making up dates to do things we would like to see Clay do. You could call it fantasy countdown, but put in your concert for a little bit of reality. :cryingwlaughter:

Less than one week for my two concerts. :twinklewhore: I've lined up a friend to get food for Mr. Fear and a home caretaker to help him get dressed and washed up. He is in amazingly good spirits and probably won't miss me much as I follow Clay around for a little bit. :snoopy:

Aikim, we could start making up dates to do things we would like to see Clay do. You could call it fantasy countdown, but put in your concert for a little bit of reality. :cryingwlaughter:

Less than one week for my two concerts. :twinklewhore: I've lined up a friend to get food for Mr. Fear and a home caretaker to help him get dressed and washed up. He is in amazingly good spirits and probably won't miss me much as I follow Clay around for a little bit. :snoopy:

Hey, that sounds like a fun idea...I am open to suggestions.

Glad you got things lined up so Mr. Fear is okay...good to hear he is in good spirits. How long does he have to wear the cast? Lady at work who is 77 is having her second knee surgery the end of April...so I will be busy at work and I will be taking another class...going to be nuts for a while..glad the tour is now and not at that time.

Kim

Getting ready to make the 2 hour roadtrip to Cleveland tomorrow, and I feel like I've got my own little Radio Shack kiosk going here with all the chargers and cords and plugs and whatnot. :cryingwlaughter: I don't know how Scarlett can live on the concert trail and still keep all the necessary electronica organized.

Getting ready to make the 2 hour roadtrip to Cleveland tomorrow, and I feel like I've got my own little Radio Shack kiosk going here with all the chargers and cords and plugs and whatnot. :cryingwlaughter: I don't know how Scarlett can live on the concert trail and still keep all the necessary electronica organized.

LOL, I told her she should just get set up her "Radio Shack" in a corner of the bus so she can render/upload and not have to worry about meeting planes at all hours. She could hook into the musicians' computer network! :cryingwlaughter:

Today's Carolina blog has the interviews connected with Pittsburgh and Cleveland PLUS the WSN videos from Knoxville. Am adding the Greenville interview to the rotation. Maybe I can get a corner, too! :lol:

Safe travels to all you folks headed to Cleveland! Show time ... SOON!!! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

The cast comes off in early March. They took his cast off last week to take out the stiches and put on a fiberglassone. They asked what color he wanted and he chose purple. He had on a purple shirt and my son had on a purple shirt. One of the nurses asked if they were Viking fans. :cryingwlaughter:

He'll have to wear a Bledsoe locking brace for six months to strtch the ligament gradually. I sure hope he'll be able to walk.

Time to listen to Clay. :twinklewhore:

bottlecap, have a great time.

Hey, that sounds like a fun idea...I am open to suggestions.

I have a suggestion...not sure if it's fantasy or just a narcotic induced thought....but Clay getting a tattoo of the US and having each state filled in that he's performed in along the way...and the promise that those states he's never had a concert in, he'd go to.

I'll say....either in a million years or over his dead body. :cryingwlaughter: Does that sound accurate?

Fear sounds like hubby is starting to get on the mend. :) Yay!

News bulletin:

0 days! 0 days!!!1!!! cryingwlaughter.gif twinklewhore.giftwinklewhore.giftwinklewhore.gif

It's windy, but no snow yet. Wheeeeeeee! Hitting the road early this morning to get to Cleveland in plenty of time. Pfffft to your 2 hour drive bottlecap, we're looking at 5-6! ;)

You know, I realized last night that the very first time I saw Clay perform solo (i.e. not with the AI2 tour) was in the very same theatre in Cleveland that we will be in tonight. How fitting is it that I finally get to meet the man there? I may have to mention it. I wonder if he remembers that Kissmas Ball waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2003? And the horrible music some of us had to sit through until he took the stage for 4 songs.....one band with the lyrics f*ck you, f*ck you, if I remember correctly. hysterical.gif I just remember a lot of older ladies plugging their ears. whistling-1.gif

:GM_FCA:

Have not listened to "Both Sides Now" yet..waiting for it to be vaulted, but I honestly would not mind if he left Solitaire off completely...change things around...sing "Both Sides Now" and "In My Life" and then end the show with UM...I don't think Solitaire really fits with the whole "love song" theme.

13 Days until Clay will be wowing us in Waukegan!:yahoo:

One million years or until hell freezes over (which ever comes first) until Clay gets his body tattooed with all the states he has toured in (do we then get to sign our names in our particular state?):yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Scarlett has uploaded Both Sides Now from last night to youtube.

:wub:

Um this is canfly's video not Scarlett's

Kim

...snip...

I have a suggestion...not sure if it's fantasy or just a narcotic induced thought....but Clay getting a tattoo of the US and having each state filled in that he's performed in along the way...and the promise that those states he's never had a concert in, he'd go to.

I'll say....either in a million years or over his dead body. :cryingwlaughter: Does that sound accurate?

Fear sounds like hubby is starting to get on the mend. :) Yay!

Funny you should say that. That's one of the things Clay talked about in the Houston M&G. The only states he's never been to are Montana and Alaska. One of the M&Gers was from Montana. He then said those plus one or two others were the only states were he'd never performed. I'm not sure about the latter, but maybe someone with a better memory can fill in the states.

Have fun tonight luckiest1, cindilu, bottlecap, and all other FCA peeps!

Glad your hubby is doing better Fear!

BSN from last night is beautiful!

September 18, 2015 -- Clay hosts a one-night only benefit singing the entire catalog of the Beatles. He has to stop on the middle of "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" when the stage is rushed with fans saying "Sure!"

Have fun tonight luckiest1, cindilu, bottlecap, and all other FCA peeps!

Glad your hubby is doing better Fear!

BSN from last night is beautiful!

September 18, 2015 -- Clay hosts a one-night only benefit singing the entire catalog of the Beatles. He has to stop on the middle of "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" when the stage is rushed with fans saying "Sure!"

Love it!

Kim

Ohhh I started to laugh out loud at this and then I remembered I shouldn't--I could hurt myself!! But BWAH!!! :cryingwlaughter:

merrieeee -- I have 11 days, and I think the SF concert is 10 days after that so.... 21?

ETA: So, I just watched canfly's BSN from last night and I ended up bawling like a baby. :( How does he do that to me!?

Silly me hasn't even had my concert yet (13 days and counting), and I'm looking at flights for San Francisco! Sadly, it would cost me at least $800 for me to fly round trip. As much as I KNOW I'm going to want to go to one more concert, I think I'm going to have to satisfy myself with one.

Besides, I might need a Clay fix in the middle of October. The Gala this year is sounding pretty good to me...

How long till San Francisco? I cannot wait. I have never been to California and I can't wait to see you all. Party time??????

When you get there you'll be sorry you're not staying at least a week. I loved my time in San Francisco last summer and the next time I go back I'm staying longer than a couple of days for sure. Next time I'm going to Big Sur and Sausalito and Carmel and the wine country .... maybe two weeks!

And for a really good time ... don't miss visiting with Mama Tomato and her Fabulous Daughter! And give my buddy treenuts a hug from me. Too bad that airfare to SF was out the kazoo this season or I'd be joining you -- even for One Night Only.