#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

merrieeee, I watched the video of Clay talking to you on the phone. :cryingwlaughter: Did you ever fess up to your husband, or is he still in the dark about your phone sex conversation with your (shared) boyfriend?

I did tell him.........well I told him Clay called but I didn't tell him how good it was for me!

merrieeee, I watched the video of Clay talking to you on the phone. :cryingwlaughter: Did you ever fess up to your husband, or is he still in the dark about your phone sex conversation with your (shared) boyfriend?

I did tell him.........well I told him Clay called but I didn't tell him how good it was for me!

I think we've established by now that Clay is on your freebie list. :)

For ausdon

Tried and True (both the CD and the DVD of the concert are being released in Australia today!

Via CH:

AuspOp.net

AT RETAIL ON FRIDAY MARCH 11, 2011

Clay Aiken – Tried And True (CD/DVD)

Clay Aiken – Tried And True Live (DVD)

<snip the rest of the list>

Posted by auspOp at Friday, March 11, 2011

Such horrific images coming across on CNN from Japan this morning. Hugs and prayers to anyone in the path of the earthquake or the resulting tsunamis. There are tsunami warnings in 40 countries! Including Canada and the US. My brother and family live in Taiwan but I don't believe they are that close to the coast.

Sounds like last night's concert was great. Good on Clay for calling out the reviewer who called him pitchy! cryingwlaughter.gif

:GM_FCA:

Sending good thoughts and prayers to those affected by the earthquake.

10 Days until The First Day of Spring!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Paul just called - he just got off duty. Very minor in Honolulu, well under what was feared. He's worried about his friends back in Japan and waiting to hear from them...