#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

This was posted by the National Inclusion Project on Facebook last night:

Have an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch? Go to http://tinyurl.com/pepsiapp and you have one more way to vote!

Therefore, one more way to get in a vote. I previously had trouble voting from my iPad, using the web browser, so this is pretty cool!

Could you explain that a little more, ldyj? Is that a one-time app to download for iStuff users only? Is it a link I should be adding to my reminder posts?

Could you explain that a little more, ldyj? Is that a one-time app to download for iStuff users only? Is it a link I should be adding to my reminder posts?

Yes, it's an "app" that I downloaded to my iPad. It's now an icon there, and it takes me directly to the Pepsi Refresh site. I then search for the Project, and vote from there. It's handy for me, because: 1) it's a reminder to vote; and 2) Apple mobile products don't like Flash site, and the Pepsi website is Flash heavy. Everytime I've tried to vote from my iPad using a browser, it would kick me out. This doesn't!

I don't know if you need to include it in your daily reminders, but Caro may want to include it in her blog. *g*

Hey, everyone... Loved the smile wave and the wave that knocked them out... BWAH!!!

Got the house cleaned... took the poor couple 7 hours of work and they didn't do the windows... hehe. Got a painter coming on Monday, when he's done, got the carpet guy coming. Any of you cat/dog people know how to get animals to quit doing their business in a certain part of the living room? I would like to give 4 of the 8 cats to a shelter, but I think my daughter would kill me and bury the body in cat litter. We'll see how they adjust after I move in and they get used to the new furniture arrangement, etc.

Found a moving company that will pack for me whatever I don't have done by moving day... the 22nd. That takes a big load off my mind. I will survive this month... I will... I hope. LOL

No iPad, iPhone, iPad Touch here...Apple products, yes, but just not ones that take apps. :( That said, I'm having troubles voting through FB lately. I was using the highly convenient pop-up on the NIP site for FB before they changed it. Now I'm going through my homepage and it takes forever to load! Either that or I'm just impatient. I tried refreshing the page 3 times before starting over again, which worked fine after that....

liney 8 cats!? :yow: Are the 4 of them not litter trained? Maybe either teach them how to use it or go outside...maybe get some of those pee pads and see if they'll use them. If all else fails you might be able to use doggie diapers.

shortyjill, The National Inclusion Project put a voting pop-up doodad back up on their website, so you might try that again.

luckiest, I get what youre saying about saving money for Clay trips, but I havent seen him since August and wont until February, so Im feeling disconnected. (I realize others feel differently it just happens to be where I am in my mindset right now.)

A blog or a tv appearance or something would cheer me up, and wouldnt cost the fans a thing. One of those out-of-left field surprises - like Phineas and Ferb - would be good, too.

shortyjill, The National Inclusion Project put a voting pop-up doodad back up on their website, so you might try that again.

luckiest, I get what you're saying about saving money for Clay trips, but I haven't seen him since August and won't until February, so I'm feeling disconnected. (I realize others feel differently – it just happens to be where I am in my mindset right now.)

A blog or a tv appearance or something would cheer me up, and wouldn't cost the fans a thing. One of those out-of-left field surprises - like Phineas and Ferb - would be good, too.

I'm with you, bottle. A blog or some other OFC participation (Q&A) wouldn't cost him or us anything and would go a lonnnnng way.

Happy TGIF, FCA! :BlowKiss:

The new Carolina on My Mind blog of Clay Aiken montages mirroring life's trials, tragedies, and triumphs leads with LCV's "Grace of God" paired with the October Chilean miners' rescue. Others featured are by Aspiegirl and SueReu.

The Inclusion Project is taking aim for a November $50k Pepsi Refresh grant with a widget, some very active voting partners, smart phone apps, etc. Even my 8th grade violin student is participating, having set her cell phone alarm so she votes at the same time each day! Still, we need everyone utilizing all accounts possible. This is OUR MONTH, so let's make it happen! :yahoo:

Thank you for your blog visits/comments and your support of the NIP! Have an awesome weekend, alll! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

No Apple products for me so I'll have to stick with the five votes from our home. I need to convince my husband to go back to Facebook again for that one more vote. I did add text messaging this month to two of our phones as the 1.60 a day was adding up.

I'm like Luckiest, I need a little break from Clay to catch up, moneywise and timewise. I haven't even watched any clack from Chicago or the gala except for one or two videos. I have my job, the child I tutor, WFI starting up soon and setting up things for the taxes we do in the Spring. We have a computor seminar set up for next week and I don't have time to watch it unless I ditch somethingelse. I do this to myself every year. :smack:

bottle, I did try it and it goes to the Pepsi page which I wanted to avoid, but I can still give it a shot tomorrow and see if I like it or not.

I probably have the most motivation to watch Clack after Craig Ferguson's show is over, which is at 135am... and then I can get stuck being up half the night. :cryingwlaughter: Not really a habit I want to start!

:GM_FCA:

24 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

88 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I'm with you, bottle. A blog or some other OFC participation (Q&A) wouldn't cost him or us anything and would go a lonnnnng way.

I'd like those things too. But I'm lucky that usually, when Clay disappears (i.e. after the gala) I have my other obsession to fall back on. I just got back from 5 days in an arena and I have televised figure skating events to watch until March. Thankfully, the Charlotte & Greenville TNT concerts don't conflict with anything! smile.gif

I saw Amanda Marshall in concert last night, and she was fabulous. She is such an under-appreciated talent IMO. One of the best female voices I've ever heard, and just as good (or better) in person as she is on CD. I wish she'd record again....she hasn't released anything new since 2003. She pops up in concert once every 2 or 3 years. Now THAT's disappearing. wink.gif

Wanted to show you the diaper "cake" we made for Emily's baby shower next week:

I'd like those things too. But I'm lucky that usually, when Clay disappears (i.e. after the gala) I have my other obsession to fall back on. I just got back from 5 days in an arena and I have televised figure skating events to watch until March. Thankfully, the Charlotte & Greenville TNT concerts don't conflict with anything! smile.gif

I'm a one-obsession-at-a-time kinda gal... no back-up for when Clay's not around. I think DVD boxsets fill a pretty good void though. *g*

Akim that diaper cake is really cute. Is this for the daughter that got married in 2008. Remember my son and her got married on the same day. My son and his wife are not ready yet. Let me say my son is not ready I think my DIL really wants a baby. Her time will come.

aikim, great job!. It's adorable.

shortyjill , have fun with the Clayfans. I really need some time off once and a while from my Clay obsession. Sorry to say I actually have to get the house cleaned and decorated before Thanksgiving or it won't get done at all for Christmas. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see Clay on TV or to see him blog. But I don't need it to be a fan. :04:

I just found out an old classmate of mine that I've known since I was 7 has died in the war in Afghanistan.... I wasn't a friend of his but his mother was a teacher of mine for a couple classes in high school and was pretty darn amazing.... she only had 2 children and now one is gone.. I'm in shock..... if you would, please keep her family in your prayers..... thank you...

I hope his family and friends will find their peace shortyjill. It's time for these wars to be over. On the PBS Newshour, they show photos of the young men and women who have lost their lives in these senseless wars. I'm hoping for the day when there will be no more photos shown.

pepsi-logo.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Link

http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

Or via the voting pop-up at

http://www.inclusionproject.org/

Have an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch? Go to http://tinyurl.com/pepsiapp and you have one more way to vote!

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

:GM_FCA:

gbmifan Yes, Emily was married in 2008..and she wanted a baby right away!

23 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

87 Days until The T&T Tour!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Just stopping by to say hello as there's not much going on in the world of Clay.

There may not be much going on in our little Clay world, but I am hoping there is lots going on in his..that he is busy working on projects that will blow us away in 2011!

Kim