# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

Donald Trump was on Extra yesterday and said this year's Celebrity Apprentice will be the best ever and they will announce the contestants soon!

83 Days until The Gala!

Yahoo.gif

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

So you know how you just get busy with life and kinda lose touch with folks. I haven't seen or talked to my lurker friend in a good 5 months. Last week I just emailed her and said I miss you. We tried to plan dinner but this week too busy and I said maybe next week. Well I got on the train yesterday after work and she was on there. I felt someone come up behind me and we just hugged like fools on the train.

And where's my Perusing one. I thought about her last week when I had porridge for breakfast.At my job we have the usual donuts or bagels but more usual for us is Chinese food for breakfast.

Happy Saturday. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

What is the format of Celebrity Apprentice (although fingers are crossed, not). Is it an elimination show where someone goes every week. And they do what... projects trying to make money?

:GE_FCA:

Today is the Birthday #4 for grandson Kai. He is so excited that he was up at 3 a.m. playing with his trucks. The "party" will go all weekend, so he was amenable to an afternoon nap. Meanwhile, Kai's grandmother is celebrating his birthday in the current Carolina On My Mind blog with a photo/graphic overview from the past four years.

This little guy loves anything with wheels and is hoping to receive a Hot Wheels Track, which, of course, is in the bag. :) Hope you will stop by with a good wish or two. Some of you no doubt remember the day he was born! :wub:

Scarlett, claysweetea, and I had a Power Code Party in a three-way Facebook Chat today that netted 335 votes for I Am NORM! Much more fun voting with others! :highfive:

Have an awesome weekend, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

Happy Birthday LDYJ!04.gif

Today is also my wedding anniversary..29 years!

82 Days until The Gala!

Yahoo.gif

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Yahoo.gif

Kim

:happybirthday02:

HBD, ldyj! Wishing you the very best ever and hoping that you're enjoying those caramel rolls right now!!! Many happy returns!

And, seeing as I missed a whole LOT of bdays in the last 12 months.... :cryingwlaughter:

HBD, couchie, jmh, KAndre, fear, playbiller, merrieee, aikim, Solo, Perusing One's is still coming - right?, shortyjill - so very nice to meet you at Fort Wayne!!!, keepingfaith - did i miss yours too? , desertrose - hope i haven't, ....ok, i know I'm going to miss someone very dear and important here :) (not that we aren't already... )

so...

HBD, FCA!!! :birthday9:

Happy anniversary aikim!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It's been a great weekend. I took Friday off, and spent most of the day watching all the musical performances from Glee last season. Then, my husband had a music gig, so I went out to support him. Yesterday, we got up fairly early and went on a bike ride on a trail we've never been on before, about 45 minutes by car from our house. It's our first bike ride for the year, because it's been so hot. Our total ride was about 11 miles, and it was perfect. Then, dinner out for prime rib, which was excellent. Today was brunch (and yes, Scarlett, the caramel rolls were excellent), and then again our for dinner tonight (this time Italian). Gee, you would think I like food! Hee.

Happy birthday ldyj and happy anniversary aikim!! :) And thank you Scarlett for the birthday wish! It was great meeting you too.

Been out all day and just got back, settling down and watching the Emmys. Visited my aunt who came up from FL and my grandma, then we went and saw my uncle in the hospital, a couple weeks back he had to be rushed to ER and they found another tumor on his brain (he had one about 15 years ago). They couldn't get it all out but he seems to be doing good recovery-wise. He couldn't remember mom's or my names but he knew us soon as he saw us.

Went shopping with an old Clay friend yesterday. She hasn't been really in the fandom for a few years now but I caught her up a bit. We got plans for next week again, we're gonna see The Lion King in 3D!

HELLO FCA. Just wanted to check in and wish a happy birthday to ldyj! And a happy birthday and happy anniversary to all who have celebrated recently! Sorry I have been missing in action but work and the commute are consuming me these days. And now my pc monitor has died on me :-( So I am back to typing on my Nook, which is better than nothing, thankfully.

Thanks to Couchie for bringing my greetings over for me last week. Looking forward to WHATEVER it is that Clay's doing, s**n!

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes..it was a quiet day, just watched football and then went out for a hamburger, we are such party animals, LOL!

81 Days until The Gala!

Yahoo.gif

Yahoo.gif

Kim

So Brad Pitt is tramping all over my town for the premier of Moneyball. The premier is at the beautiful Paramount Theater where Clay did one of his Xmas shows.

So I'm trying to figure out if I will watch X factor. On the one hand that girl on that commercial that they keep showing over and over is screaming and making my head hurt while they all stand and applaud. On the other hand I saw this extended clip of this one young girl and she was truly good. It's so weird to see Simon and Paula in a show that's not idol. I bet the media pits one against the other. Wonder who will win the ratings war although I guess one will end before the other begins.

I guess we'll hear soon what Clay's gig is since the gala was in October. I'm really really curious.

I've seen the commercials for X-factor and it just looks like an idol clone to me..just seems like there are way too many music shows out there with the same format...imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery..but now it just seems like overkill.

80 Days until The Gala!

Yahoo.gif

Yahoo.gif

Kim

Not watching X-Factor (can't stand Slimon) but I did watch the premiere of Dancing With the Stars last night (first time ever). I only wanted to see how Chaz Bono did and he did pretty well. I will PVR the show until he gets voted off, I guess. I have no interest in the other contestants....except maybe for J.R. Martinez. Tonight, I am looking forward to Glee. :)

Goldarngirl and I have finished a new set of montages - the final Tried and Tour show from San Francisco. I believe they are already vaulted on CV, but I had a peek last night and they aren't in the CH vault or at Clackunlimited yet. However, we put them up on our personal site if anyone is interested. You can find them here. As always, it's best to use a download manager when downloading from our site. Enjoy!

79 Days until The Gala!

Yahoo.gif

Yahoo.gif

Kim

Anyone want to try:

Tweet:

gabrielkillian Good Guy Gabe

If you repeat "CLAY AIKEN" into the mirror 5 times, turn the lights off & on, he will appear in your bathtub, wearing nothing but a bow-tie.

Nice photo. It just hit me that whatever he's going to be working on during the gala's old date might not actually air that night. I'm a little slow on the uptake some times.

So I did watch X Factor and I thought 4 or 5 people there tonight were truly talented. Three made me choke up a little. Paula seemed rational. Simon, not such a caricature of himself and the other two judges were great. The joke auditioners seemed to know they could not sing. My only issue is that the older people who auditioned seemed like jokes. Hope they bring on some talented people over 40. Thank goodness I have uverse. I think I taped 8 shows tonight.

Aikim what a big boy!! So cute.

Lucky my mom watches DWTS..for some reason I don't like it while I love SYTYCD. I did ask her to call me to see Nancy Grace. Can't believe she's doing this show. I saw Chaz at the end of the show...he is very light on his feet!