# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Hi all, just checking in quickly. I see there is no news yet. We are somewhere between St. Thomas (USVI) and Barbados. It's breathtakingly gorgeous on the islands, and it's hot and humid. So far we've had sun, great weather. We swam at Magen's Bay yesterday. Tomorrow we will take a catamaran tour in Barbados and swim with the sea turtles. Happy Birthday to anyone I missed! Ciao!

:GM_FCA:

3 Days until The Video Chat! :yahoo:

68 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I'd rather be in Barbados.

Happy Birthday Liney.

I'm not familiar with CV but is this the same Tesssy from the CH? Condolences to friends and family.

It's only Tuesday.

So if we find out some new info in the middle of the day can somebody no names LdyJ text me? Internet for personal use is outlawed at my work place. Not being able to get on makes me realize just how much time a day at work I spent on the internet LOL so it's probably a good idea.

I knew Tesssy personally from our first years in the fandom and I am very sorry she had to endure ovarian cancer. May she rest in peace!

Thank you all for the Happy Birthdays. I have just been so swamped with RL the last months after moving back into my house with my daughter and grandson that I only lurked occasionally to check the calendar and make sure I didn't miss anything. When catching up today I realized how much I have missed you all. I'll try and get back a little more often.

My grandson is in process of joining the Navy, so cross your fingers that he passes everything and makes it through boot camp. He's smart as a whip, but is ADD and that makes things so difficult for him. This is so common, tho, that someone told me that the armed forces know how to handle this and help find what they are best suited for. He wants to become a nuclear technician. He'd be going to school in SC, which is next door to NC where Clay lives... LOL And, he would be going to boot camp at Great Lakes Training Camp in North Chicago and I would probably go to his graduation, ldyj!

I needed a short break a few days ago and watched some of Pala again. THat was soooo hysterical! And the video of when he got the mic down his drawers! Top of my list of funnies! Guaranteed to lift your spirits. I love that man!

Can't wait to find out his big news! Whatever it is, he must think it will boost his career significantly to endure a new photo shoot and spiff up OFC. Just sayin'

Love you all!!!!!

Liney

2 Days until The Video Chat! :yahoo:

67 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Kim

1 Days until The Video Chat! :yahoo:

66 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

Kim

:GM_FCA: Chat Day!!!!:yahoo:

65 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

Kim

Well, damn. I can die happy now.

He read my question! He even sort of figured out my screen name! And better yet -- I stumped him! I was the "Time person of the year" question! Even though he didn't answer, per se, it was kind of nice to see his wheels turning on that one.

Can we say here what the big thing is for the Gala? Or is that considered "exclusive?"

Hee!! Ldyjocelyn, I'm so excited for you. He loved your question!! And he did get your sn after a couple of tries. I loved the answer too, even though he didn't think of it himself.

I doubt the news could be kept quiet--so no, I don't think it's exclusive.

:04: New song. Radio single. :ura::nanaonacid::nanadance3::nanalove::nana::7:

On another note, congratulations ldyj. He was impressed with your question. Not surprising to me at all because I find you incredibly intelligent.

Now back to partying. :woohoo::dance2::manynanas:

:04: New song. Radio single. :ura::nanaonacid::nanadance3::nanalove::nana::7:

Just prior to the chat I bit the bullet and bought a ticket. Have been working on this for a couple of weeks but finally figured how to do this as effecient as possible. I can not wait. This is my first Gala and can only go because of the change of date.

On another note, congratulations ldyj. He was impressed with your question. Not surprising to me at all because I find you incredibly intelligent.

Now back to partying. :woohoo::dance2::manynanas:

Just prior to the chat I bit the bullet and bought a ticket. Have been working on this for a couple of weeks but finally figured how to do this as effecient as possible. I can not wait. This is my first Gala and can only go because of the change of date.

Thanks guys -- I think everyone here is intelligent! I'm just thrilled that my question was noticed.

Yep -- new radio single, to be released in January. And there will be a crackdown on cameras and recording devices at the Gala, so this will hopefully be "exclusive!" I think it interesting that Jaymes found the song (and it's an original song), and it sounds like she's producing it too.

Yeah gbmifan for getting a ticket! I'm so happy that I'm going, can't wait!

He also said that the Gala will be more like an awards show this year...some music, then recognition of an honoree, then more music, then honoree, etc. Sounds great to me!