Celebrity Apprentice SPOILERS!!!

ldyjocelyn

Here's probably the important one (and I don't think it needs to be spoiled). A fan at Openly Clay went to get lunch where Clay was taking money.

when I arrived about 1:30 Penn, Lou F & were outside working the crowd. There was a group of girls in cut off shorts & midriffs helping them out. After signing a waiver & getting a hand stamp, I walked right inside.

Clay looked fantastic. Clay was totally involved with taking the money, business-like & friendly. when it was my turn to pay there was an interuption. The outside cheerleaders had $5,00 to donate & it was a bells & whistle event. Clay turned to me & said " sorry "I,ve got to take them first, this is big." then he said "if you want to match their donation, I'll take you first." It was fun, the girls gave him cash strewn all over the counter & he had a good time picking it up.

when it was my turn, I handed him my credit card & he said to me &5,00 right". I had to tell him just $50.

I asked how business was & he said "we got this one!"

I shook his hand & wished him luck

dee s. was very nice. he approached me outside asking for a donation. when I showed him my

hand stamp, he gave me an unexpected huge bear hug thanking me.

ETA

Clarification: $5,00 was actually $5,000

Wire Image has some photos taken from yesterday. They're small, hopefully someone by the end of the day will have grabbed them.

Another thing I'll bring over later today (if I have time) -- the complete rumored cast list (and many are now confirmed via what we saw yesterday).

Looks like I picked a bad day to be out of town and away from the computer..missed all the excitement. Clay looks good! The man has been working out!

Kim

kim, I wondered where you were! And you may have been attending the same thing I was at yesterday...

Anyway...

Full cast via Survivor Sucks, posted in the AAB thread about a week ago:

Clay Aiken-singer

Marco Andretti-car driver

Adam Carolla-comedian

Lou Ferrigno-actor

Arsenio Hall-comedian

Penn Jillette-comedian

Dee Snider-singer

George Takei-actor

Paul Teutul-reality tv star

Cheryl Tiegs-model

Patricia Velesquez-model

Tia Carrere-actress

Victoria Gotti-reality tv star

Teresa Giudence-reality tv star

Dayana Mendoza-former Miss Universe

Lisa Lampenelli-comedian

Aubrey O'day-singer

Deborah Gibson-singer

One by one:

Marco Andretti is the grandson of Indy car racing legend Mario Andretti, and a driver in his own right.

Adam Carolla is a comedian; he once worked with Jimmy Kimmel on a show many years ago called "The Man Show."

Lou Ferrigno is better known as "The Incredible Hulk" from the 1970's.

Arsenio Hall -- talk show host, probably most famous for hosting Bill Clinton with his saxophone.

Penn Jillette is also a magician, along with his partner Teller.

Dee Snider is the lead singer for the 80's heavy metal group Twister Sister.

George Takei was Sulu in the 1960's version of Star Trek. He's also openly gay, and outspoken for LGBT rights.

Paul Teutel is on American Chopper, a reality series focusing on his motorcycle customization business, Orange County Chopper.

I'd explain the women, but I don't care for many of them, except for Tia Carrerre ("Wayne's World!") and Deborah Gibson, formerly teen sensation Debbie Gibson. The rest? Eh.

Ldy Hubby and I were in Rockville, Indiana for the covered bridge festival..it was raining and cold but on the good side, not a lot of people. Went to my in-laws from there in Champaign and spent the night. It was a pretty long day as my FIL went to Washington DC with other veterans for the day..they are called Honor Flights and are paid for by donations...the men have all their expenses paid; the fly up and back in one day. Each man has to have a chaperon so my SIL and BIL went with...we went out to the airport to meet the plane when they got back. The plane landed at 9:30 but were at the airport at 7 because they had festivities and then a ceremony when the plane landed. Each man was met by family members when he got off the plane and then walked down a line into the hangar where chairs were set up. It was about 11:30 by the time everyone was off the plane as many were in wheelchairs. It was very nice and somewhat emotional; we did not get back to my in-laws until after Midnight. I slept the whole way home this morning!

So where were you?

Kim

I was at the Illinois Library Association conference in Rosemont! After I left yesterday, I thought of you and wondered if you were there!

So...do we all think Clay had a good day yesterday? I do!

I was at the Illinois Library Association conference in Rosemont! After I left yesterday, I thought of you and wondered if you were there!

So...do we all think Clay had a good day yesterday? I do!

I wasn't but our library director was.

I think he did too! Can't wait to see the show!

Kim

Via Openly Clay:

From Clayphan76 at the Clayboard who was there:

Paul Teutel Sr was the project manager for the first task. My friend and I were there. The name they gave their sandwiches was "The Chopper". The sandwiches were $9.00 each. The minimum donation was $20.00. So, if you gave $20.00, the actual donation was really $11.00. While we were waiting on line, Clay looked up, saw us, gave us a wink and a big smile, and said hello. It was him and Dee Snider at the registers. I seriously didn't mind if I had gotten rung up by Dee....I've been a fan of his since I was like 5 years old! lolol!!! When we got to the register, Clay was taking care of someone and Dee was open. I walked up to the counter and Clay stopped what he was doing, put his arm out in front of Dee, and said, "Do you mind if I take care of them? I know them and they're here for me". So while waiting for Clay, I had a little conversation with Dee.....dream come true!!!!! As we wrapped up our conversation, Clay stood there listening and waiting after he finished up with his customer. He gave us another great big hello....we said hi back. He was looking to talk, but there were cameras and everything right there and I didn't know how the whole thing worked so I sorta clammed up. My friend and I each gave $100.00. When we told him how much each, he took the money, threw his hand up in the air and yelled out, "$100.00!!!!!". He then wrote up the receipts and asked us to wait over on the side for him until he had some free time. We only waited about 15 minutes or so. The line finally ended and he yelled out with a great big "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!". He came from behind the counter and waved us towards him. We spoke for a bit.....he said his back was hurting him and he seemed a bit stressed with everything, but he was having fun doing it all. He asked how we found out about it and my friend told him it was all over Twitter. He said, "Twitter?!?!? Who's tweeting?!?!?!?' We changed the subject though, totally avoiding the question. Then, he took a pic with us. We didn't want to keep him from anything so we kept it short. He thanked us for coming and helping out and said he hopes to see us again at another. I did take a few pics while we were there....if anyone wants to see them, let me know and I'll post them....I'm gonna need to know how to post them too because I seriously can't remember. lololol!!!!

Oh! One more thing....one of my cousins had gone by where the women's team was and she said it was empty inside.... :whoot:

ClayphanwClayCA.jpg

TheChopperbox.jpg

I loved the box design. lol

TheChopper.jpg

receipt.jpg

The receipt with Clay's handwriting. :)

More pictures HERE. Scroll down.

Spoilers for today, both from the CH:

from twitter

@KNIGHTisRIGHT

Kevin Knight - IWF

I will be an extra on the set tomorrow during filming of future episode of Donald Trump's The Celebrity Apprentice upcoming new season!

11 hours ago via web

This guy is a wrestler.

Paul Sr was the PM on the first task which had a biker theme. Lou Ferrigno is a former wrestler and tweeted this this morning:
LouFerrigno Lou Ferrigno

MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ALL THE WAY! MDA

Lou has been involved with the MDA for awhile so it sounds like he is the PM for the current task which will have a wrestling theme??

Thanks for the Spoiler thread LdyJ! :twinklewhore:

I got an email notification about it a few days ago but RL has been kickin' me in the butt lately, so just getting to check it out now! :thankyou:

From the CV via Desertflower at the CH:

It looks like Clay and Aresenio are at Lord and Taylors.
theblogsmaidXochitl Gonzalez

Boy, 25percent off brings EVERYBODY out to Lord an Taylor! Arsenio Hall AND Clay Aiken in menswear!

This is from a Wedding Planner and a HufPo Blogger

More confirmation

From a Clerk at presumably L&T

http://twitter.com/#...581321952985088

MsJennaJacobs

Ms Jenna Jacobs

Clay aken and Michelle trechenberg or what eva are at my job ! These white folk are excited

1 hour ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply

She didn't seem very happy with the filming...read from the bottom up

MsJennaJacobs Ms Jenna Jacobs

These cameras are fucking aggravating me ! 6:00 I'm out ,

50 minutes ago

Imma asshole ! I dead didn't sign the image release Paper ! No blur me out I don't wanna be on tv !

1 hour ago

Yall think Arsenio would do a coming to america impression for me if I ask ! I love that movie

1 hour ago

Going to get arsenio hall some shoes !!

1 hour ago

»

Clay aken and Michelle trechenberg or what eva are at my job ! These white folk are excited

1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MsJennaJacobs

I've decided to just read the scoop here. Lord I can't take all the nervousness about whether he's been cut! It's like Idol all over again. So he survived task one and so on to task LOL.

I have to LOL... the girl's tweets or whatever. It sounded like she got more irritated as the day went on LOL.

I'm with you couchie......the level of angst out there is too much for me. Of course I want him to do well but it's a just a TV show! I look forward to watching it when it airs but this thread is enough for me. Thanks to ldyj for keeping it updated!

No problem, guys. I too find it a bit disconcerting to go out and get the info, because then I also end up reading some of the worry out there. Does my blood pressure no good.

jamar, I was telling jmh something similar the other night. I've watched enough of the show to know that they frequently bring back booted contestants to be the worker drones for the final few challenges (just as they do on Next Food Network Star, Project Runway, and I think Top Chef). I didn't realize TAR sometimes had people run legs, though.

I'm guessing that as many people who would probably love having Celebrity Apprentice in their store, there's probably just as many that just don't love it too. Hee.