# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

So glad this jumper seems safe, but I'm gonna laugh my ass off if he lands in Pittsburgh or something!!

BWAHAHAHA! And I was at my Body Pump class and missed the entire thing. I'm sure it will be on the news tonight...

I have to tell you about my find today. My concert buddy and I were shopping today. We had discussed earlier the Anniv. of MOAM. She wanted to stop at Goodwill(she collects sterling silver pieces). She also knows it is not my favorite place. We were looking around when I looked up and saw pictures. I called her over and said look up. There he was in all his glory. A pencil drawing of MOAM cover. He was done so well. Yes! I bought it. It is about 12 x 16 in size. They charged me $2 for it. This so made my day since I can not go to the Gala this week. I guess I better never complained about going there again. I do not have a camera otherwise I would post a picture. My friend good cannon just bit the dust also. If I figure how to get a picture I will post it. It is not signed(at first it reminded me of Linda Huber pictures, it is that good).

And....another Florida show! Tickets go on sale TOMORROW! Via the CH:

Event Name: Clay Aiken

Event Details: The Polk Theatre presents Clay Aiken

Tickets are $42, $32, & $22 and go on sale Tuesday, October 16.

Purchase tickets online at www.polktheatre.org or by calling 863-682-7553.

There is a $1 fee per ticket purchased. All ticket sales are final unless an event is canceled.

Date: 11/27/2012

Start Time: 8 PM

Stop Time: 10 PM

Documents: There are no documents for this event.

Polk Theatre

121 S. Florida Avenue

Lakeland FL 33801

Ebay charity auctions

VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• 2 first row tickets to the show

· Meet & greet with Clay for you and your guest

· Access to sound check prior to the show for you and your guest (for a yet to be determined amount of time) as well as a brief Q & A

· Individual pictures for you and your guest taken by one of Clay’s staff

· 2 Gift bags from National Inclusion Project

Clay just rewteeted this from Debbie Gibson:

Debbie will be appearing@clayaiken's @includingkids Gala Saturday in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now: bit.ly/Now0Hk - Team Deb

Finally, I just noticed that we're on page 80! Which should indicate a change in thread title. However, we only have two suggestions:

A quote from Clay himself:

I'm impossible not to like!

and

From a marketing report about Clay:

A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy.

So, should I set up a poll? Or do you trust me to pick one? I could combine them -- one as the main title, the other the subtitle. What do you think?

Combining them sounds good. I like them both.

Wish I could afford to bid on the VIP packages. They sound great.

Glad to see that Debbie tweeted about the Gala. Love to hear the duet they are doing. Someone give a great recap.

We welcomed our first granddaughter this evening..Sienna Grace, 6 pounds, 15 ounces, 19 and 1/2 inches long..was a very long day as Emily and Mike were told to be at the hospital at 12:30 and due to some emergency c-sections, hers was pushed back..lots of pacing for Nana! We will go see her tomorrow, cannot wait to hold her.

Kim