# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

Need a little decorating around here...

A5H5cyJCMAAzgT_.jpg

And I noticed as I was archiving the last thread (which is actually two threads ago) that it is now taking us 6 months to burn through a thread again. Makes me a little sad, but it also reminds me that this is how we started way back in 2005. We were small but mighty then...we're small but mighty now! I love this board!

• Like 1

:GM_FCA:

4 days until the Gala :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

One more evening to work! then off tomorrow getting ready for trip to Washington with my travel buddy on Thursday! Can't wait to see everyone again and of course Clay!!! sightseeing! Friday night dinner! :wheeee:

Everyone have a safe trip. Three of us are leaving Friday. It's about a six hour drive, assuming we stop a few times, so should get there in plenty of time to make dinner. I am feeling a little guilty that Mr Fear will be having additional surgery on his tongue on Thursday but have a few friends that will check on him over the weekend.

3 days until the Gala :yahoo:

Kim

Squeeeeeeee! I am finally packed and ready. Lilyshine is coming back with me so I also had to clean up a bit. I don't think I've posted in ages. I was working constantly on that project I thought I had nearly finished.

Tomorrow morning I'm catching a train in Cary, and off to DC. I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!!!

For those who cannot go, I feel for you. We'll try to report in detail!

Well is anyone doing anything special this weekend?

I'm throwing an 18th Birthday party for my son on Sunday - but I am sure I'll spare a thought for those with other things to do!

(of course I am not really old enough to have an adult son....)

Happy birthday ausdonson!

I'm up, getting ready to hit the road for the airport! EEEEEEEEEEE! It's almost time! Catch you on the other side...and I too will try my best to report any and all details!

I will be spending Saturday with my granddaughter..but everyone have fun!

2 days until the Gala :yahoo:

Kim

My mind might be far off the Gala on Saturday so it might not sting as bad. :) And I'm hoping on that day I'll still be coming off an ALCS high from the Tigers.... game 4 was postponed last night after rain was shown creeping into the area, they didn't even get to play an inning! We just need this one game and we go to the World Series!

We're here! Or at least couchie and I are! We spent most of the afternoon walking and orienting ourselves to the city, and now we are just chilling until jmh gets here in about an hour. lilyshine comes in tomorrow. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Like 1

I know you all are going to have your fun in DC this weekend, but here in Detroit we'll be partying as well!!! We swept the Yankees and are going to the World Series!!!!!!!! :whee::yahoo::confetti2::cheerleader:

And to make up for this super OT post... here's a couple pics from Tyra's gala tonight! :wub:

post-2330-0-81116200-1350612118_thumb.jp

post-2330-0-65542800-1350612148_thumb.jp

• Like 1