# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

I'm back! Did you miss me? Did ya? Did ya?

I had a great time. Spent New Years eve in Chichen Itza, which was amazing and 80 degrees! We went on a sub and looked at a coral reef in Cozumel. It was a fun time and my dd decided she wants to do it again next year. But I came home with a bad cold.........looking at you ldyj!

I guess nothing happened in the Clay universe?

Glad you're back merrieee! It's going to be hard to get back to the "real world" isn't it?

I didn't sleep well last night, and so I'm dragging right now....except that I'm watching "Galavant" and then "Downton Abbey!"

Hopefully a picture will show up this week. I need a crumb from Clay!

Reading every day here just have had nothing to say. Hoping we hear from Clay on his next adventure. I so would love to hear him sing. Wish I had some extra money to attend a concert but I am ok with that and really am happy for those who can.

It is cold out there and I am off to do ski patrol. At least I keep telling myself that I have to come off the hill and teach a cpr class at 2pm so I will not be freezing all day.

Email from Nick

Happy 2015 Everyone!

Well, it's a brand new year, which hopefully means many more successes for each of you. I know many of you are interested in learning more about the web concert - when, where, how, etc....so here you go.

Clay is hoping to host this sometime by mid year, ideally in the Spring after he's done recording songs for our Diamond and Platinum members. Soooo many of you rallied behind Clay and provided the support that the campaign needed, so this is absolutely a priority. I know Clay is really excited for it.

Additional information on how to access and view the web concert will be distributed once finalized. We'll get the word out on the boards, social media, word of mouth, and everything else possible to make sure all are aware. This may be the last message you receive from me by this method, so please be on the lookout for updates in other creative ways :)

I can't thank you enough for everything that you did for Clay and the campagin last year. We truly would not have been as successful without you.

Here's to an amazing 2015!

Speak soon,

Nick Leisey

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Since I'm not taking a vacation this year, I should be available for the web concert. I'm thrilled! I think it's cool that they will be using social media to publicize the whole deal.

This is gonna be fun!

And in the meantime, I'm going to have to figure out if there will be a way to stream this to my bigscreen TV!

The Television Critics Association Winter Tour is going on in Pasadena this week and it appears Clay's Docu-series may be featured tomorrow with Clay on the panel.

Variety.com is live blogging the event

Read this about it.

Just in time to avoid the biting cold that is taking over the east coast, I’ve jumped ship – or plane, rather – to sunny Pasadena, CA for the Television Critics Association (TCA) press tour. The semi-annual gathering brings in journalists from across the country and is a chance for networks to share with everyone in attendance some of the most exciting programming they have lined up for the upcoming season.
  • Like 1