# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

You found us! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here.

I'm super busy, between work and taking a class, but I'm trying to think of a way to "reignite" this board a bit. It may be similar to the photo contest we did several years ago, where members had to vote. If anyone has any ideas, just let me know....

I got a new tablet for Christmas, the battery on my old one died and was not replaceable. I hadn't uploaded to my PC for months cuz it would upload all graphic and I would have to erase them. So I lost a large number of Clay pictures, so I need more :needclay: Can't have too many!

• Like 1

Yes, the survey of the hair is a fun thing, isn't it?

I'm supposed to be an assisting minister at church tomorrow, but we are under a winter storm warning. Right now it is just raining, but it will turn to snow overnight. And my Pastor does NOT cancel services, although no one is forced to come to church on bad weather Sundays. Still, I do feel guilty...but I have a feeling we will not be going to church tomorrow.

We are celebrating my son Ian's 27th birthday this weekend. Argh, my mom drove out for the weekend, after I told her the forecast looked good (Friday). Now, we are supposed to get 15 - 25 cm of snow today into tomorrow. She's not going to be happy when she wakes up today and looks out the window....

We have about 5 inches of snow, at the moment. I think it's supposed to stop later tonight.

I watched some of the beginning of the Super Bowl, but then switched over to 60 Minutes. We'll then watch Downton Abbey later.

Random Clay picture, in honor of the Super Bowl:

Throwittomebaby.jpg

• Like 1

Last night I watched the finale of The Taste instead of the Superbowl. LOL. My mom decided to drive home yesterday afternoon before the storm got into full gear. It was coming from the west and was already snowing, but she was driving east so she essentially drove out of it. This morning she'll wake up to snow in Toronto. She is a pretty brave driver, considering that she is turning 80 this year.

So we had a great birthday party for Ian, and my ex drove out for it too. Ian is expecting the call from the RCMP any day now, since he gets his cardiophone off tomorrow (the final required test). I think his GF is going into panic mode, realizing it's down to the wire and it's going to be a long six months while he's gone. She is going to be left here to deal with things like taking care of the dog (German shepherd), selling the car and either selling or renting the house. It's a lot for a 21 year old to deal with.