# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

From Facebook

Jasmine Rachelle

1 hr

Met Clay Aiken

Selfie_2_9_15_zpsjel9kwf4.jpg

Also from Facebook, regarding the event on Saturday:

Yevonne Brannon

February 7

Last post about our wonderful event today... let my last word be to say THANKS to this wonderful young man-Clay Aiken- for his love of our community - his love for our children and public school teachers - as busy as he was today, he took time to show his support and to help Public Schools First NC -- It meant a lot to us all and it shows his character -- I am not kidding you -- this is a very good man and I truly LOVE him - so blessed that I met him and I pray that ONE DAY he will consider politics again. WE could not do any better than HIM! If he ever needs anything, he has a friend in me for life!

Is everyone having a good weekend? I had today off, as I had a doctor's appointment this morning. My hip has been bothering me for the past 6 months, and has gotten worse in the past 2 months. Finally had an appointment with an orthopedic doctor. They decided it was just arthritis, although I do have bone calcification forming as well. So, I had a cortisone shot...supposed to kick in fully by Sunday or so.

Your random Clay picture from my Photobucket....

IMG_0629t_filtered.jpg

Did everyone have a good Valentine's yesterday? I hope Clay had fun as well...

I went out to dinner with my husband, and then we finally got with the program and caught up with the top movie of last year, "Guardians of the Galaxy." It was loads of fun!

BTW, if you don't know...you probably need to get yourself over to either the CH or CV vaults. There something new there, and it is GORGEOUS.

Our exciting Valentines day was eating at Panera's, but bought a Valentine cookie, and going shopping for light bulbs at Lowes. Worked on one of my son's taxes last night. That's always exciting.

I guess I've been married too long. Hope Clay had a more exciting day! :noidea:

BTW, if you don't know...you probably need to get yourself over to either the CH or CV vaults. There something new there, and it is GORGEOUS.

Oh gracious. Just one of my favorite things ever. :) Thanks for the heads-up. Lovely.

• Like 1

Thanks, guys. I have yet to watch the new bit of clack I hear we received, so I will try to do that tonight. Today, I'm stuck in an online course at work......ugh. But at least I'm warm! Windchills are about -22C here today. My dogs are getting a bit of cabin fever, because it's really too cold to take them anywhere. The one insists on taking his walk, but hops around on three feet, trying to lift one up at a time to get it off the ground!

It seems Clay is back in New York at this point. He changed his private Facebook cover page to a city scape of NYC. And then there's this:

https://twitter.com/...952944898940928

*JAQUITAMAY*‏@JaQuitaMay

Shout out to @clayaiken for coming to @melbasharlem. I wish u would have sang. Absolutely love ur voice! !!!! Next time!!!!

11:45 PM - 17 Feb 2015

Melba's Restaurant: http://melbasrestaurant.com/

I remember that owner from a Throwndown with Bobby Flay episode....