# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

Someone's a busy critter on Twitter today!

@clayaiken: .@PatMcCroryNC on #SB2: "I expect others who swear an oath to an office to follow that oath of office." Time to follow thru Mr Gov. #vetoSB2

The bacon peeps responded!

@thebaconjams: @clayaiken This is so cool. Thanks for the love, Clay, we’re thrilled you’re a fan! Try adding banana to the @jif & #baconjam next time

And so did Jif

@Jif: @clayaiken @thebaconjams What a unique combination! We'll have to give it a try.

Aww someone's sick!

@clayaiken: If I died in my apartment, it would be at lease a week b4 any1 thought my absense strange enuf 2 come n & see if I were dead. #foodpoisoning

Nice to know he's alive and kicking with that tweet! However, I do think the reason he's not Periscoping and such is because he's busy in NYC, working! My hunch (and this is ONLY a hunch) is that he might be working on the donor music from last year, and needs to do that in NYC because he wants Ben as part of the team. JMO, of course.

I'm a long-time Sirius XM subscriber, and the other day, I got an email offering two free tickets to see John Mellencamp, who is playing tonight in my area. I've always liked him, so I got the tickets. Don't know where they are yet, as the tickets are WillCall only, but I'm hoping to pick them up at noon. It should be a good show, I think.

What is everyone else doing?

I tend to agree that he's most likely working with Ben on getting those recordings done, before Parker is out of school and visiting for the summer. I don't think he's wallowing in his apartment or anything. That said, I still wish he'd come out and play. :needclay: That new clack is to die for!

Clay just periscoped. He is at the botanical gardens with Dan and someone else whose name I don't know. He said that he's not to interested in roses but it's better than sitting on the toilet and throwing up!

@clayaiken: LIVE on #Periscope: NY Botanical Gardens w/ @talinaybooks https://t.co/sL1waHzTQH