# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

There was a rose called Desmond Tutu and Clay made a joke about Desmond Child. He wanted to know if anyone knew who that was. The guy that wrote Invisible!

He 'scoped again and sang a song from Pocahontas about a river. He made fun of Dan because he didn't know it. The girl with him sang also. And then he said he should have sung Moon River and then sang a couple of lines.

CGnlAmvUcAIHK5e_zpsilkaespy.jpg

Cute picture!

I'm replaying the periscopes from yesterday. Got 1300 hearts on the first one, but needed a break first! I'll do the other in just a minute!

Good morning all!

Cute conversation between Clay and Tali Nay

@TaliNayBooks: #Disney songs in my head this morning. @clayaiken, this is your fault. #MULAN #beaman

@clayaiken: @TaliNayBooks #sorrynotsorry

I love Alan Cumming!

@broadwaybaby44: Just hanging with Clay Aiken, Danielle Brooks, Amber Riley & Alan Cumming. At @RottenBroadway. On my birthday. TIS A GREAT DAY. HUZZAH.

Aw man -- that's Mercedes from Glee! Very cool!

In and out all day...my husband's band is playing a gig tonight, so if you follow me on Periscope, you might get a song!

Hmmmm. I think there's clack elsewhere. Really.

Good point...

From CV, ClaySTO:

Re: "National Inclusion Project" Gala Auction:

Donations are now being solicited for the Silent Auction — deadline is Aug. 10th — artwork, photography, Gift Baskets, Gift Cards, jewelry, etc. Variety is always good. A vintage table was setup last year so if you have some special vintage items — donate them.

Clay items are being limited this year since a good amount of memorabilia is still on hand. Of course, if you have something unique, please advise.

If you donate a Gift Basket, it usually works better to send the items and the container (can be a unique decorative box or basket/container), the fluff, cellophane, and ribbon and let our team make the baskets here. Finished baskets sometimes fair pretty bad during the shipping/mailing process.

If interested in donating something or have any questions, PM me for further info re: shipping location, etc.

All donations and your generosity are very much appreciated every year.

Oh, I remember her from an episode of "Smackdown with Bobby Flay" on the Food Network! If I remember right, she beat him hands down with chicken and waffles! She was sassy, and I liked her. I can imagine Clay and Ruben having a great time there....

From Instagram, them actually in the restaurant:

2015-06-07_1532_zpsrt2iyqft.png

I remembered that shirt too!

According to someone on CV who heard: Clay will be on Larry Flick's show "for a few days" when the Supreme Court gets ready to talk about same-sex marriage. Clay will be the "resident politician" (my words, not Larry's) and will be part of a panel.

YAY!

I really like that show. Larry is an excellent interviewer who always is prepared. It can get very raunchy at times but beneath all that it is a very intelligent show. Should be interesting.