# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

Clay tweet

@clayaiken: Happy Birthday, America. 1f1fa-1f1f8.891b6e893e.png1f1fa-1f1f8.891b6e893e.png1f1fa-1f1f8.891b6e893e.png1f1fa-1f1f8.891b6e893e.png1f1fa-1f1f8.891b6e893e.png1f1fa-1f1f8.891b6e893e.png1f1fa-1f1f8.891b6e893e.pngCelebrate responsibly, y'all.

Edited by ldyjocelyn
Edited to add graphics (and to not mess up margins!)-- ldyj

Another tweet

@clayaiken: Celebrity Apprentice is airing now in #jordan #egypt #saudiarabia #sudan #libya and others in #middleeast and #magreb. A big hello to all!

The tweet from Clay that he "noticed" that person? Most of that person's tweets are in Arabic. This last tweet explains an awful lot! (And how cool for them to be seeing Clay!)

That periscope was cute. I loved how we could hear him but Clay did not allow him to be filmed. He had on a Clay for NC sticker and we got to see that.

They are going to periscope more later. It's a long train ride and it was two hours late so they fell asleep on a park bench and Clay said his kid was unsupervised ! Benji is funny.

Oh man, not a good week for me! I've got tons to do at work, plus a homework crunch, plus other things scheduled for two evenings this week.

Fortunately, I was able to watch the rerun of the Periscope during lunch. How cute! Clay even burps cute! And I'm glad we got to know more about Benji, and got to hear Parker. His voice is adorable.

Have a great day y'all!

Clay tweet.

@clayaiken: Watched @LindseyGrahamSC speak at @AtlanticCouncil today He's the reasonable and authentic Repub candidate that Dems should be worried about

I have only one question. What the hell is a periscope. ha ha. I feel like such an old fogie because all I do is facebook. But I finally get twitter. It's really great for breaking news stories.

I remember that last thing I put on facebook last year was that I hope 2015 was better than 2014. Well so far it has been hell. But finally things are coming together. got a new place. Just booked a vacation. things are settling down.

Looks like Clay gearing up for election season. I'm sure he loves it. I ready already to go screaming into the night.

• Like 1

*staples both Desertrose and couchie to the board*

merrieeee and I are still here, trying to keep the flame alive on this board. She and I and jmh all love this place, and we can't stand to see it go away. So we'll be here trying to post news, tweets and periscope notifications.

Basics of Periscope for couchie. Clay has been using it as a fun way for us to see him (and hear Parker!!!!!!) in the downtime.

Desertrose, I saw that you and keepingfaith went to see Garth Brooks. I want to know more, and please tell her "hi" from me!