# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

I pop in a few times a day also. I do spend 5 out of 7 days with my granddaughter which is exhausting in the summer. 4 to 5 hour swim meets in the hot sun.

Maybe I should open another Gala thread as I'll be going again this year. I do appreciate all you guys do to keep this site open. :clap:

Clay did a periscope with Ken Arpino. It was his first as Clay said he popped his cherry and left a mark on the white couch. There was a good view of the apt. Clay said Benji left when Ken showed up (joke). Ken is getting married on Saturday in a big fat Italian wedding and no clay will not be singing. It's a joke as Ken is in a play. He sang a little bit of isn't she lovely. Swore a couple of times and then a screaming child wanted dinner so he had to go!

Ken snarked that Clay was going to cater. He said Clay can cook......he picks up the phone and can come up with anything! Clay made rose water cupcakes for the guys. Edible flowers instead of fresh.

We got a close up of clays face, looking to see if he had a zit. Yuck!

Omg Clay is going out tonight to see Kelly and he needs to get ready. He wanted to cut his toenails....but no clippers. Can't bite them any more as he cant reach. So he cut them with scissors and we got to watch! What a hoot!

I got to see bits and pieces of both of these Periscopes. Cutting his toenails? Oh dear. But I'm LOL'ing like crazy about it too.

Honestly, I think the man is just living his life, and he really doesn't give a hoot about anything anymore. Between his blog on Friday, and now this...I just think he's just tired of doing what he "has" to do. He's either going to be a huge star again soon, or he's going to flame out.

But he's going to do it on his own terms. I love that.

From the CH:

Well' date=' we know what Clay was doing tonight

Penn & Teller bring magic back to Broadway

In the audience, Clay Aiken: “I ran for Congress, North Carolina, the state with no Confederate flag. I now love living here. I’m writing a book about knowing if I want to do politics or show business.” Clay brought son Parker, age 7. “His first Broadway show.”

A book, eh?

Hmm. I'm now hearing from a little birdie that the book part is actually true (although not necessarily about what was mentioned in the article)! Cool beans, if so...I've always thought his next book would be rather interesting.

Haven't posted in forever, even forget to log in.

I loved Sunday's periscopes, Clay was in rare form. Like his apartment. Do wonder about "going downstairs to eat". So now we know how he's keeping busy, will hope we "soon" find out the topic!

Merrieeee-have a safe trip. Love to drive, wish I were going with you.

:happybirthday04:

@VoteHillary16 (not Ms. Clinton's official account) tweeted:

Clay replied:

@VoteHillary2016 i don't believe this is accurate.

Hello hello. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had my birthday dinner tonight. My brother and his wife took me out and it was delicious. Tomorrow, I get my present: new teeth. :D Merrieeee, I'm glad the trip is going well. A big adventure for you. Ninna721, it is quiet around here. Good to see you, and come again sooner! Fear - I remember when you weren't allowed to see your granddaughter, so this is a huge change for you! :hello: to ldyj I posted yay me!! And hello to couchie and all the others out there who are thinking of things other than Clay.

I'm one of those folks who is actually glad when Clay takes a break, although if there is a book, it'll be like, what break? I still check here every day and ldyj (muah) keeps me up to date with "breaking news." Does one have to buy a $1000 or up ticket to the Gala to get the CD?

I think the CD is for anyone who goes, at any purchasing level.

Good luck with the teeth! I'll provide you with lots of virtual bananas!

merrieeee, glad you made it safely through part of your trip. That's a LONG drive!

More on Clay and my thoughts on the book later....I gotta be the one to open the library this morning.

Hi guys. Now I'm in Morgantown WV. Only three hours tomorrow to Northern Cambria PA and I'm there till Sunday when we are off to Niagara Falls.

Once we have scattered the ashes I will breathe a sigh of relief. Last night I was taking the box containing my dhs urn up to the hotel room and a really friendly dog started sniffing it. His owner said you must have something good in there! I just smiled.

• Like 2

A group called RedNationRising tweeted this:

#Gaystapo Advocate Accosted Texas Gov Abbott At Airport! breitbart.com/texas/2015/07/… #RedNationRising

Someone with the twitter handle @monkwatch replied:

Clay's response:

@monkwatch Your obsession with me is flattering. I love you too!!! 2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png