# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. DH took me to lunch and then I cleaned the motorhome. We have a 12 day bike tour starting next Saturday. We will be in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan. Poor cell service and no wifi at the campgrounds. I maybe looking for a coffee place or a fast food place to check in. Clay will probably announce something since I will not be around.

Thanks. It is good to be home. Dealing with the ashes was way harder than I thought but once that was done the trip was better though bittersweet. We saw all our old homes, schools, workplaces, flight 93 memorial, a flood museum, Niagara Falls, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Browns stadium, the Motown museum, the Art Institute, the Bean, Country Music Hall of Fame and ate at a few of our favourite places. Oh I forgot seeing a whole bunch of relatives! I'm tired just writing this.

Next trip.....Toronto in a month!

Possibly. Ruben did something similar to this last week in Savannah, GA. Taylor Hicks did the one in Denver. Michael Orland tweeted that he and Ruben shared a table, so I'm going to guess he might be a "prejudge" before auditioners get to the real judges table. Supposedly also, Idol has been Periscoping from the auditions, so that might be something to be on the lookout as well.

Hi Ladies! hello.gif

Due to health issues, one of our Toronto concert group members will not be able to attend our upcoming private concert in Toronto in a few weeks. While she is expected to make a full recovery, her recovery process has been much slower than anticipated and she asked us today to try to sell her "ticket" for her if we can.

For Sale: One "ticket" to the private concert in Toronto in a few weeks. The opening is at our lowest price tier.

As far as I know, the price is considerably lower than the lowest tiers for any other private concerts! winky.gif

If interested, please either PM me here or email me at canfly172@gmail.com

Linda

Clay's at the American Idol auditions today in Philadelphia! Tweets and Instragrams...

1. Amanda Graves ‏@agravesss 1m1 minute ago
    Clay Aiken is really here right now1f602.png#IdolAuditions #AmericanIdol
    0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet
    Favorite1
    More

2. Gd-wnuWB_bigger.jpegAmy Lee ‏@CulpAmy 3m3 minutes ago
    When Clay Aiken walks in during auditions.
    0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet
    Favorite1
    More

3. SZ0nxzDO_bigger.jpgMiss August 17 ‏@MissDay2U 5m5 minutes ago
    Clay Aiken is here 1f600.png
    0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet
    Favorite1
    More

4. DFt5Ww5Y_bigger.jpgKyle Loedel ‏@onlykyletweets 6m6 minutes ago
    Clay aiken!!
    0 retweets1 favorite

Short video:

https://instagram.com/p/54pawFxjB8/

2015-08-02_1134_zpse5pxuqyh.png

https://twitter.com/analieseie/status/627861047945334785/photo/1

@clayaiken so kool to see u here!! I hope I can audition in front of u!!1f631.png1f631.png263a.png1f495.png1f495.png1f495.png

CLacSnAWgAADJw3_zpsmnx5laix.jpg