# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

21 hours ago, FearofH2O said:

Love the summary as Im not even watching the debate. The networks are going to have to put an R rating for the next Republican debate. Mature audiences only. Ha!

OK, testing, testing, testing 1 2 3 4

Alrighty, looks like we are OK going forward.  Too soon to tell about the rest, but so far I've seen quote codes and image codes.  All the threads seem to be here, and the avatars.

4 minutes ago, jmh123 said:

OK, testing, testing, testing 1 2 3 4

Alrighty, looks like we are OK going forward.  Too soon to tell about the rest, but so far I've seen quote codes and image codes.  All the posts seem to be here, and the avatars.

Testing one two three!

It seems to be working.  It looks like what the version of CV was.  The hardest part they had was getting into "quote hell."  OTOH, there's so few of us....LOL!

Yah, quote hell isn't going to be such a big deal for us, I don't think.  It looks like the pre-upgrade images are showing along with the code, so not a bad deal.

So far so good....

Oh, and he's pretty isn't he?  The board now dings at me when someone posts.  Maybe just when it's open....

Oh, so THAT'S why he's home....he needs to vote!  Good for him! 

And to throw a Project planning meeting in too? Great!

Thanks jmh for changing the color scheme overnight a bit and her work with kimiye. She's the Tech Guru...

i think I like many of the changes on the board, but need to look further!

The form he showed looks like the absentee ballot we filled out. Most early voting in NC is done on electronic machines and on election day we use punch cards to vote. This may only be in our county though which is not the same as Clay's. But that is definitely more like the absentee form or perhaps he downloaded it on the internet.