# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

American Air also replied to Clay's first tweet this morning:

I'm hoping for a periscope this evening, but I'm also not a late night person, and he's on the West Coast.  It could be 10 pm for me before he fires up Periscope!

Clay sounded great until it froze up, but I was just glad to get what we did. While waiting I cleaned up the kitchen, baked 2 loaves of banana bread and sorted through2 days of junk mail, watched 4 episodes of Nurse Jackie on Netflix and worked on my son's Oregon tax return. Mr Fear is in the hospital with knee surgery #8. I have been running back and fourth since Thursday.  Hopefully he'll be out Monday or Tuesday. He is doing great. It'll be rough at home but at least there won't be driving involved until he has PT.

Hope we get a few videos this week. Have a great weekend.

I was hoping to sneak CNN most of the day on Tuesday from work.  Instead, I'm going to be "solo librarian" for much of the day at one of our brach libraries.

Gorgeous weather in Illinois.  But it looks as if Texas got soaked...hope merrieeee is OK!

For those interested, the Clack House is no more.  I just tried to get to it this morning, and there was no response.  It was my first home, and it will be remembered somewhat fondly.  Sad day in the fandom.

Via CV:  one of the CV members received a notification about a Huffington Post podcast, called "Candidate Confessional," that's going to feature Clay very soon.  Here's the link to the SoundCloud -- keep an eye on this.  

CH is gone . It was my board for ten tears.    Yes that was a typo but I think I'll leave it. 

Im fine but a toilet tank cracked so many had more water in my house than out!

Amazing, an appearance I could catch! lol been keeping up with all the stuff lately and I was always too little too late and had to wait till just the other day when CV finally got everything up. I officially feel multi-fandom lol :)

hope everyone is doing well!

Knowledgeable and dapper. Love the shirt and tie combos Clay's been wearing.IMO I think he has been leaning towards HRC lately.  With Bernie going negative, some of his ideas are being lost in the nastiness. I hope the discourse becomes more civil once again.

Tweet

clayaikenSuch an honor and a pleasure to hang out at @yahoonews and talk politics and LGBT rights with the legendary@realmontelwilliams . Conservatives can be advocates too. And he's a powerful one!#hb2 #nc #nyc #lgbtrights #yahoo#nyprimary #kasich #feelthebern#imwithher

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEbcd_sS8Cu/

How did I JUST figure out that you can actually take pictures directly from the #instagram app??… instagram.com/p/BEdmOR2y8LA/

How did I JUST figure out that you can actually take pictures directly from the #instagram app?? ? These are the amazing revelations that you get when you wake up before 8AM! #centralpark #nyc #morningglory #viewfromhere

What a view?  I think he's doing ok.