# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

DVR set for this evening, as my husband's work party is tonight. He gets his 20 year pin! I still find it hard to believe that he and I have been together for almost 18 years now!

It will be nice to see Clay on my TV when I get home.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Back to work for me today, after a few days off. Got my Christmas cards done, and just some piddly things done around the house. The great part is that I work three days this week, three days next week, and then I'm off again until January 11 (a week's vacation is thrown in there, along with the college closing for the holidays).

I'm jealous about you seeing Adele merrieee! I really like her a lot (asking for her new album for Christmas from hubby), and enjoyed her special on TV the other night. I looked at tickets for Chicago, but knew it would be a bloodbath, so decided against it. Besides, I'm saving up for another concert....

My dd did not really have any problem getting the tickets. Admittedly they are way up high and the cheap $40 seats but they are in the building. She went online got in the queue and got the tickets. I tried also but I couldn't get the ticket request to go through. Now she wants to know if I really want to go because they are on the "net" for $400!

She had a good day yesterday as she also saw Star Wars. She went alone as no one wanted to go to the midnight showing! No spoilers but her review was "Wow and Awesome!" The original movie was one of the first movies she ever saw. We were at a drive-in and she was supposed to be asleep in the back of the car.

Eee

@AJAMThirdRail: .@clayaiken, @heffnera and @carriesheffield join @AliVelshi on Sunday at 5:30p E to discuss #Trump, #ISIL and more. https://t.co/uJDk0X10z8

Thank goodness for dvr's. Sorry Ldyj, I'll be on the high seas so we can't watch it together. I'll be gone until next Sunday. I just know all Clay will break loose while I'm gone. I bought 10 minutes a day of Internet access so I can get the basic necessities of life aka Clay news! The cost is outrageous.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! A new one! That's great, and I love that they keep calling him back to discuss the issues!

'tis OK, merrieeee -- I won't be home at that time anyway. I'll just have to hope the clack comes fast on Sunday night!

Here's the picture from the tweet:

CWhLkqHUAAAvuUG_zpscjtqh73x.jpg

Clay tweets from overnight. Backstory: Miss Universe pageant was last night. The host, Steve Harvey, announced the WRONG winner at the key moment. (Congratulations Miss Phillipines, and so, so sorry Miss Colombia!)

Man! If only @IAmSteveHarvey had been the announcer for #AmericanIdol back in 2003. I could have won! #missuniverse
Man! If only #missuniverse host @IAmSteveHarvey had been the host for #CelebApprentice back in 2012. I could have won!
Man! If only #missuniverse host @IAmSteveHarvey had been counting the votes for the NC-2 Congressional race back in 2014. I could have won!
Need #missuniverse jokes!? Need @IAmSteveHarvey screw up jokes? Need @clayaiken loses everything jokes?? I got em all!! 1f602.3a54518c1e.png1f602.3a54518c1e.png1f602.3a54518c1e.png
.@IAmSteveHarvey can I get u hosting every competition I ever enter! I would have won #AmericanIdol #CelebApprentice & a seat in Congress!

He's on a roll!

Clay's attempting to get back on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/duraleigh/

There are some pictures from someone on twitter who has the name "duraleigh" on Instagram already. He wanted to make sure the transfer worked out OK.

Interesting development....