# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

So is Clay bored or do you think he is looking for another network on which he can discuss politics? Unfortunately I was not watching any of the shows that he was commenting on, so I didn't really understand a lot of his tweets. I am looking forward to the Third Rail on Aljazeera network this Sunday, where Clay will be on the panel. :roundel:

And we're off again!

My BFFs mom is voting for Hillary b/c she says Bernie wants to "take away Obamacare"!! This kind of BS makes me dislike Hillary. #smdh

If I told you I wanted to take away your $50 bill so that I could give you a $100 bill, would you be upset with me?

And there's more!

I don't think @marcorubio is even running to win anymore. I think he's only running to try to stop @realDonaldTrump from getting the nom.

Rubio wants to keep Trump from getting delegates to win outright. Rubio won't win a brokered conv. but can claim "win" and be GOP "savior"
I very much need your help to make a decision! Who? #McConnell #trump #kanye #bieber #ellmersinstagram.com/p/BCTf8xKy8Mb/

2016-02-27_1657_zpsglubhpsu.png

Why would anyone bring that up again? It had to have been more than 3 years ago. Although I'm sure Clay would have loved to win and get more money for the NIP, its water over the dam. I'm hoping I can see Clay on Broadway again, soon. Look to the future not the past.

I can't up load the video so it's direct there, so here a link to my Photobucket capture of it...

http://vid6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/ldyjocelyn/2016%20Instagram%20Pictures/12810672_789441971160792_1363491761_n_zpsrhdpydsz.mp4

My husband and I were part of a piano duet concert during the time of Third Rail, so I'm looking for details! Off to see what I can find....

Clay tweet.

Congrats to Sam Smith for being the first openly gay man to inaccurately claim he is the first openly gay man to win an Oscar.

I'm not trying to be funny and this isn't insult nor joke... but is that Punky Brewster sitting next to @JoeBiden ?

To continue:

Thanks! I had no idea. She's sorta hot! (I had a big crush on Punky when I was straight... er... I mean... a kid.)

In response to:

@clayaiken @JoeBiden it's Ashley Biden, his daughter.

And the girl who answered him just responded.

@clayaiken you totally just made my night!

Hello.

Congrats to my friends at @wral on the switch, today, to @nbc and @nbcnews ! A big win for both!

Congrats to my friends at @wncn on today's switch to @CBSNews . Home to my favorites - @CBSThisMorning and @FaceTheNation with @jdickerson

With the changes that could be happening to the board soon -- I wanted to let everyone know that merrieeee is now a Moderator here! YAY!

I just sent something new off to the people who make changes to the boards -- when the change does happen, we could look WAY different. I have copies of the banners, so that should be OK. But the color schemes may be off...

With the changes that could be happening to the board soon -- I wanted to let everyone know that merrieeee is now a Moderator here! YAY!

I just sent something new off to the people who make changes to the boards -- when the change does happen, we could look WAY different. I have copies of the banners, so that should be OK. But the color schemes may be off...

Omg. You like me, you really like me........but wait what does being a mod really mean? Does this mean I get the key to the executive bathroom? An office with a window?

Well I'd like to thank my mother and my father and all,who made it possible for me to be a mod! You'd think I was watching the oscars or something. ???

• Like 2