# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

merrieeee, attaching a picture is super easy.  Just drag the picture to the area at the bottom of the post that says "Drag files here to attach."  Easy peasy.

BWAH!  Meg Kinnard, an Associated Press political reporter based in South Carolina, just retweeted Clay's tweet with this comment:

BREAKING: @UPS loses to @FedEx in the @clayaiken straw poll.

And merrieeee and I post at the same time.  Bwah ha ha!

UPS Customer Support replied to Clay:

@clayaiken OH NO CLAY! This is unacceptable. Please email my team at help@ups.com the tracking number. We will jump on top of this. ^SD

Hee

UPS Customer SupportVerified account ‏@UPSHelp  5m5 minutes ago

@clayaiken Have you had a chance to email help@ups.com? We are waiting to assist you. ^SD[/quote]

I actually kind of like it.  It's bright and cheery!

Scan (actually photos!) of the People magazine special on Idol.  

Back cover: 

Seacrest article (small mention of Clay): image_zps7wrp79my.jpeg

How Idol Influenced the World:  image_zpsbqnns2g8.jpeg

Season two:  

A quick look through the available board skins was pretty meh, and most aren't free anymore, or could be loaded with malware.  But, this new IPS version has a place on the admin side where you can change colors without changing skins.  Every element of this board has its own color setting, and there are dozens--the hardest part is figuring out which is which as the nomenclatures are not particularly useful.  It's pretty irresistible to play with but I promise we won't always be quite this extreme......although I haven't tried any shades of purple yet.........

ETA: Hee!!  And ldyj likes it!!!!!!!

Fear, I wouldn't mind dimming it a little more myself, but the white (ish?) background is the one thing that seems impervious to change.  I even dug into the back of the back looking.  Boards often have an alternating pattern of post background colors as well, don't they?

I think the burnt orange colour is an homage to the University of Texas!

Ok so I noticed that I have a reputation of 166. Is that a good or bad thing?

Downton I will miss you!

Ooooo, UPS must have done something BAD.

@UPSHelp no. I am DONE! Inept.

Clay also just retweeted this from Ruben:

Lord please help me not watch every episode of House Of Cards!! One a week Ruben one a Week. Ok who am I fooling. I'll watch at least 2 now!

And now we know the UPS problem...

Beware folks. @UPS will open your packages.

UPS Customer Support is still trying.  I think that's for naught at this point.

@clayaiken Very sorry you're unhappy with us. My team would like to assist in resolution. Pls email help@ups.com or DM with details. ^AB