# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

Affer#brexit vote, the discussions at @Politicon will be even more interesting! Got your tix yet??

i am shocked.  I stayed up way too late last night.   There are a lot of people who are really unhappy with what has happened to England.   Obviously more than I thought. 

What happened in England has blown my mind.  I'm reading that Ireland may fight to unify, and then they and Scotland may ask for independence.  And I just saw this on Twitter...

I'm seriously afraid that this is the same kind of thing that's fueling the election here in America.

@clayaiken: Whether you agree or disagree w/him, @David_Cameron is the epitome of grace and class & a symbol of selfless leadership & true democracy

I have to be honest. if if I was living at home now I might have voted to exit.  

Sure.  I am looking at the issue from both sides and it would be a difficult decision.  An English person my age in America has a whole different perspective than someone who never left. 

Frankly, I think it's because he's a GUY.  Men seem to lose weight so much easier than women...

FYI:  I've just contacted SueReu over at CV -- she's attending Politicon this weekend, along with artquest and a few others.  I asked permission to bring over any Clay-related posts from the weekend, and she is allowing it!  Woohoo!  Hopefully we'll get some tidbits!

• Like 1

In relation to his weight-he's lost a LOT in just the past two months on top of what he had lost. Can't remember what private event, but I thought I could see his bones through his skin. Scary

Unless he hasn't changed facebook, he's still in NC. When he was tweeting so early this morning, thought he was headed west. Wanted promos like last year ?

He is on his way to LA. He was spotted on a plane. 

Patrick Millsaps

Have a great @Politicon, @Politicon! Take care of @clayaiken when he realizes I won't be there.  There will be tears.

Politicon
Not to worry @PatrickMillsaps, we'll take good care of @ClayAiken!

From Broadway World:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-VIEW-on-ABC-Week-of-June-27-2016-20160624

Wednesday, June 29 - Clay Aiken joins the table to talk about his recent visit to North Carolina with Raven-Symone. Aiken, who ran for Congress in the state, joined Raven to talk to people on both sides of HB2, the Public Facilities Privacy and Security Act (aka "Bathroom Bill").

Sounds like he's going to be live on The View.

BTW, I have approval to bring over posts from CV regarding his appearances at Politicon from the people attending.  Hopefully red reports and pictures will show up soon!

• Like 1