# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

Thanks merrieeee!  I was out for the evening -- looks like lots happened.  Can't wait for the show tomorrow!

Thanks too to ninna for reporting about another Meghan McCain show!  Woohoo!!!!

LosAngelesDawn from the Clayboard attended Politicon this past weekend, and she's given permission to share the pictures she took.

post-1237-0-66939000-1467006543_zpsqjjir
post-1237-0-28199200-1467006615_zpskdgop
post-1237-0-29039900-1467006577_zpshj2vg
post-1237-0-02900500-1467006638_zpsaqjhl
post-1237-0-23847200-1467006598_zpsgcv6a
post-1237-0-56940300-1467006655_zpsqnqs7

The interview with Meghan is posted on her site now. He comes on at about 36 minutes. Great as always. Parker was with him, or at least that's what Meghan said. There's also a picture of him from the interview ( Clay, not Parker)

I'm joining @ravensymone and the ladies of @theview on @ABC this morning to discuss human rights and how laws affect real people! #NC #hb2

i think he really wants us to watch today!

Some tweets from today. 

I appreciate Clay Aiken's openness to all perspectives. #TheView

@TheView @clayaiken @ravensymone Good job but the last woman evaded the topic and never owned up to her feelings!

Clay's response:
I think that just highlights how difficult the topic is to talk about and how we need to listen to all sides

Clay retweet.  

This #Transgender conversation on #TheView is really interesting. I'm blown away by @clayaiken & @ravensymone! #TheView

Good appearance by Clay. Don't think I'd be able to stay that calm when faced with some of the answers they got from the NC populace of that diner. After hearing the interviews with the two transgender folks, it appears that NC businesses are a lot more progressive than its' residents. :sorry:

Think they only showed those against trans in bathrooms. In one of the promos, the older guy's wife was British, and she had no problem with transgenders in bathrooms.

Thought the Facebook promo Clay did before the show was great. Liked that Whoopi asked him to come back.

His dream come true. 

Ann Coulter, Van Jones, Glenn Beck, Robert Davi, Ana Kasparian and Clay Aiken all hung in the same room at @politicon and smiled a lot