#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

I liked the little video on instagram.  But hope he doesn't watch himself on the view.  He looked like he aged ten years.  Clay,  sorry,  but you actually can be tooo thin. Has he lost more weight? His pants were way too big.  And I'm ducking the tomatoes,  but I hated that song when he did it with Arsenio. 

18 minutes ago, ninna721 said:

I liked the little video on instagram.  But hope he doesn't watch himself on the view.  He looked like he aged ten years.  Clay,  sorry,  but you actually can be tooo thin. Has he lost more weight? His pants were way too big.  And I'm ducking the tomatoes,  but I hated that song when he did it with Arsenio. 

No tomatoes from me..I thought Clay looked awful..way too thin and the hair is just not good..he doesn't even look healthy.  Maybe the stress from Jerome's accident could be a contributor but someone needs to feed that boy a hamburger.  I thought the whole thing was odd..why out of the blue would they be singing together and Ruben promotes his project and Clay doesn't mention the concert tomorrow night..just weird all the way around.  

I did notice a few extra lines in his face, but you know what?  Who cares!  He's still adorable, and I love his friendship with Ruben.  They are so much fun together, and I personally like the song a lot!

Getting lots of PR: https://www.yahoo.com/music/a-very-idol-xmas-ruben-studdard-team-for-first-tv-duet-in-16-years-203850758.html

I don't think Clay looked ill or that there's anything dire going on. He wasn't wearing any makeup on his eyes, although he is in the first photo, he shaved off his sideburns, drastically, and the hair was a not-good color job that must've happened after the first photo. (Or a bad wig?) So I was curious about those changes, which I thought not for the better. Ruben looks better in the first photo as well. Neither were flattered by the matching burgundy sweaters. But I don't think there's any dire meaning to it all or that anyone cares outside the fandom. It certainly hasn't slowed down the PR! I hope they get invited to sing together some more!!

ETA: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/15/clay-aiken-ruben-studdard-reunite-christmas-song-view

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7625274/clay-aiken-ruben-studdard-perform-together-the-view

I don't think the first picture..where Clay's hair is lighter is a current picture.  The hairstyle is different.  He has had that dark hair color for a while.  He has that style now where it is shorter on one side and longer on the other and it looked like yesterday that he just had all the hair swooped back..I think the hipper hairstyle he wears when he is on BOLD and the hairstyle yesterday was more conservative..either way..I don't like the style or the color and I wouldn't like the style on anyone..not just Clay.

The first picture posted by Clay is actually from the Idol reunion last May.

I don't mind the dark hair at all.  It's WAY better than that straw blond her was during the beginning of 2008, IMO.

Clay was on Fox 10 Phoenix this morning. Someone recorded it on their phone and posted it to YouTube: