#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Clay's hosted a podcast!

https://audioboom.com/posts/5689901-to-be-honest-hosted-by-clay-aiken-03-0917

To Be Hosted

Episode 01: Clay Aiken talks with Eboni K Williams, Rachel Brodsky, Greg Johnson & Ronan Farrow about President Donald Trump, Russia, Journalism & Trump’s Speech To Congress.

Just a heads-up to anyone that drops by and is shocked at the colors--I mean more than usual - haha. Ldyj has made a gorgeous new banner and it isn't going to match anything that's already here. For the next couple of hours you may see some strange combinations as I work my way through the changes. Don't worry; it's temporary! 

• Like 2

Just to let you know things are starting to get really busy for me with the last Shell Houston Open coming up in two weeks!  So I'm probably not going to be able to keep up to date with tweets etc.  

Sanity will return on April 3rd  

• Like 2

Only being able to listen to some of the show live -- having to go to work sucks!  But I was able to listen to a little in the car, and I'm in my office now.  They're talking about mean tweets!  I wish I heard the beginning, sounds like it was epic.  Talking about how he thinks he must still be a bit "relevant" because he still gets to be butt of the gay jokes.  Also read part of a Facebook post (?) from a guy who REALLY didn't like his tweet about Ann Coulter.  The idiot provided his full name and address!

Now going to talk about the HANDWRITTEN letters he's received from Trump!  This should be GOOD.

And unfortunately, I have a meeting at 8!

The nasty note from Trump is about that article from the New York magazine -- one that New York magazine posted the entire thing later.  Need to find it if I can...

This was when he was running for Congress.

Found it:

03trump-6thfl-tmagArticle.png

Talking about how families have dealt with children coming out as gay.  Clay talked about his Mom meeting guys who Clay was dating, but she didn't know that.  But after he came out to her, she met a boyfriend (Reed?) who she liked, and that made her realize that "it's going to be OK."