#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

It was a really good show today.  The Ripa thing was interesting but not much we didn't already know.  

He had the stomach flu over the weekend.  

I can't listen since they stopped putting the replay up.

Have Sirius in car, but cannot play on iPad except when they did the replays. 

Cannot download on computer from CV vault--it's messed up after Windows 10 got downloaded.

So if anyone can summarize what he said, I'd love it. Thanks in advance !!

Lots of talk about Ripa and Seacrest. He thinks that he's there to eventually oust Ripa.   I think Taylor's  trying to get Clay on as a regular host.   At least that's the vibe I got. 

Thanks for the nice thoughts. 

Harlem is so cute.I'll bet Parker has a ball playing with him. Don't have Sirus but will try and listen tonight. My granddaughter watches "Pretty Little Liars" tonight so I'll have a little quiet time.

Something was mentioned a few days ago about Taylor wanting Clay to be on as a regular.  Clay said in that Periscope he did when he was late getting to Taylor's studio that he was volunteering to be on her show, so perhaps he doesn't want to commit to her show unless he gets some kind of compensation.  Doing it for nothing is kinda like being an intern, so if she wants him as a regular, I think he'd like to be paid for his time.  I know nothing, but that is what crossed my mind. 

Because we already had Sirius in our car, I was able to get the app for my iPad and listen to the replay.

All I had to do is put in my user name and password.  It didn't even cost any extra $$. Should have done this weeks ago--thanks for suggesting it, ldyjocelyn.

Now I am wondering if next time I can listen live.  Will have to try. 

Glad I was able to help RIFAN!  Listening live is difficult for me -- I can usually listen to some of the first hour while I'm getting ready to work; about 10 minutes of it while I'm driving to work, and then I'm basically done.  However, since he does these on Tuesdays...Tuesday afternoon is always a gym night after work, and another hour of it makes the workout fly by!

Yesterday's show was very interesting.  I'm surprised Taylor didn't know about the brouhaha, but I guess it was over 10 years at this point!  The bit with the questions being written out was interesting, and enlightening.  

I'm not one to hold grudges for Clay in general.  Ripa, however, is the ONE person that makes me mad.  (I was kinda glad Clay said he likes Ryan, as I don't find him offensive at all; maybe bland, and ubiquitous, but I don't hate him.)

Just another example of Clay's modesty. Taylor talked about subway ads--large pictures of stars covering the subway cars, etc.

He was not familiar with that concept, but must have known about the bus ads.

He could have mentioned that his picture was plastered on the buses all over NYC during  Spamalot, but didn't. 

I still remember the picure of a fan in a black coat and red gloves hugging the bus with his larger than life picture--with the AIW hair.  (I think it was Cotton.)

• Like 1

Is this Walsh guy saying he doesn't believe in insurance?

Wanted to tweet a response to him--but it looked as if I was saying it to Clay, so I deleted it.

Wanted to ask Walsh and the one who agreed with him this. If they needed a procedure that cost $200,000, are they saying they'd just pay for it themselves??

Tweeted to Clay that he had a way with words and just painted such a picture!!!!

Here's my reply to Walsh:

:smack:

I do have to admit, though -- Clay's colorful language is pretty cool.

RIFAN -- in so many words, you're correct.  Walsh thinks that universal health care is charity, I guess.  But as you say...that's just how INSURANCE works.  

Article about all this, from People magazine:  http://people.com/babies/jimmy-kimmel-joe-walsh-heart-surgery/

After he tweeted that a bunch of people commented that he doesn't pay child support for his kids. I guess he believes its his money and he should get to keep it. If that's his belief, I'd like to keep the part of my taxes that pays his salary.

• Like 1

Hey everyone,
My mom got someone to come look at our AC last night it wasn't working was able to get it fixed. It wasn't to expensive. The guy who came was from Long Island NY and loved to talk, he was talking my mom's ear off and she talks a lot. 

Today my brother was off work came over my mom and I went with him to a local park where they have a dog park to let his 2 dogs play. Hazel a German Shapered she loves to run. I wish I could of brought Cole but his still recovering from his surgery of getting fixed. 

Just finshed listening to Clay on Wakeup with Taylor really enjoyed yesterday's show.