#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

I can't even THINK about air conditioning around here...even though it's May, our low temp overnight was 41 degrees!  That's cold of us right now.

Clay retweeted this from Bold.  Cute GIF!

Just finished watching BOLD.  When the show started and I saw him, he just took my breath away. I never took that phrase literally--but, I actually did gasp!!  The combination of the sweater color and is hair=perfection!!

Once I could concentrate, I thought the content of the show was very good. He is so at ease and in his element!!

Will be rewatching this one for sure!!!

• Like 1

I feel really stupid. But, I didn't understand what the "glow in the dark" statement meant.

I know Clay loved it--just didn't understand it.

Glad I feel comfortable enough here to ask such a question!!

• Like 1

Think of toxic waste, or anything that is radioactive, glows in the dark. Think she was implying the bill was toxic, and if you voted for it, you would forever glow in the dark, no matter what. 

14 minutes ago, ninna721 said:

Think of toxic waste, or anything that is radioactive, glows in the dark. Think she was implying the bill was toxic, and if you voted for it, you would forever glow in the dark, no matter what. 

This made me do some research which I always enjoy doing.

According to Snopes, it is an urban myth and radioactive things don't actually glow.

But, when I checked another source, it explained that even though the radioactive substance doesn't glow, it "imparts energy to nearby phosphorescent or fluorescent things and they glow".  Close enough for me!!  And now I get what Nancy Pelosi meant.  

https://www.thoughtco.com/do-radioactive-elements-glow-in-the-dark-608653

Good God!!  Do you have any idea how difficult phosphorescent and fluorescent are to spell!!  I had to keep checking the article!!

Hope I did them correctly.  

Thanks, ninna!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ninna721 said:

I sswear sometimes I felt he was looking directly in my eyes! He did look especially delicious this morning! 

Screenshot_20170505-092611.png

WOW I like Clay's new hair (looks like he got a good hair cut and new color?) Have not watched Bold yet.

Clay looks really good in that pic from Bold.  I like the cut and colour of his hair - it grows so fast, he has to keep it clipped if he wants to keep the spikes.  And those shoulders - oh my!!!!  Glad he is still tweeting about Jerome - hope he is doing better as he has a long journey ahead of him.

Hi Idyjocelyn and Ninna - Here I am visiting you from CAT and Clayboard.    Hugs, Sandy Ectman

• Like 1

Good to see you here, Sectman!!

Just made my last post on CAT.

I said I wouldn't say good-bye--would just say see you again.

Hope others will join you here.

It's great being back on this board after so many years.

Looking forward to many more years with all of you and with CLAY!!!

• Like 1