#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

Aww, what a nice pic!  

The guy has so much going for him.   When things come up in the news he has so many of the right credentials to be called upon.   Trump-check, idol-check, politics-check, gay-check, entertainment-check, intellligent-check, articulate-check and finally the camera loves him-check!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

Yum.  Slurp.

I LOVE this picure!! Looks so much like he did on Idol. The years have been kind to him--just keeps getting more handsome!!!

What a great interview. 

Finally got to watch.  He is so damned poised when he talks, if you ask me!  I think merrieeee hits it on the head -- he's knowledgeable on a variety of topics, and so he can be pulled in for almost anything anymore.

Doesn't hurt that he looks great too.  

As for him being on Idol...eh.  I would watch if he was on, but I just don't think he's going to get that call.

Bringing this from elsewhere. Thanks Norma Bahr Orlowek

"

I was just watching the Wendy Williams show, and she was talking about the return of American Idol. She said there's one person that she thinks would make a great judge, and that would be Clay Aiken!  

What a surprise that was, and I loved the picture of him that they put up!  

P. S. The audience roared when she said it, too!"

Very nice pics of Clay - he still looks so youthful.

Thanks, ninna, for the info about the Wendy Williams comment.  I read an article about the possible (not carved in stone yet it said) return of AI, and that they wanted Kelly to be a judge.  IIRC, Clay once said when there was speculation that they were changing up the judges, that the only person they really wanted was her and he wasn't in the running.  The way they parted company at the end of their run, I don't think they really want him, which is too bad as he'd be a really good judge - praise what goes well, but constructive criticism when it's needed.  The judges on The Voice are just as bad as the AI ones for praising everything when it isn't that great.