#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

Clay tweets like this usually ore than once a day so I'm only bringing one over.

#toomuchofagoodthing

@clayaiken: Wednesday is gonna be a special day of celebrating friendship! Tell @includingkids what your friends mean to you using #friendshipis

Conversations resulting from Clay's tweet.   

@clayaiken @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump She said she wrote it herself with a little help.. Stop defending her,she plagiarized...

@ssarahfina Girl, there's PLENTY to criticize on that campaign without making her the enemy. PLENTY! I don't blame her. #Stayfocused

@clayaiken absolutely.  She didn't write the speech, she just read it. The staff are to blame. @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump

@RockandLedge omg. Your family is beautiful!

@clayaiken Thank you!

@clayaiken @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump come on Clay-SHE had the nerve to LIE&say SHE wrote it prior to ... tmi.me/1feZa4

@tripleJsandME @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump That's all a normal part of campaign messaging. I feel badly for her. I doubt she wanted to.

@clayaiken however in her own words she said she wrote it with as little help as possible they are all at fault #Liars

@Mommy2JandB I don't want Trump to be president. But Melania is not the enemy. Stay focused! ?

Another response and Clay's relply

@clayaiken @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump I agree. However, he can't even run a clean campaign, how will he run our country? #NotHired

@tricia_hemel @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump Now THAT'S the real lesson here.