# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Can't believe I forgot it was Tuesday (or every other Tuesday)! Tuned in late and will go back and listen to to the beginning later. 

Now they are talking about travel miseries-stinky people, people who want stop talking, etc.

Clay said he always has his headphones. 

They also talked about fibbing and embellishing when you have to put your occupation down. Clay said he never knows what to put down for his. Taylor said just put CLAY AIKEN!!

Just now, RIFAN said:

Now Clay is talking about when he got in trouble for putting his foot on the arm rest.

He had flip flops and crossed his legs and fell asleep. He said his toe was no where near her and he woke up to her hitting him on the chest. He jolted awake and the FBI showed up. He said his toe was touching the back of the arm rest which extended way back away from her.  That plane was full of his fans wearing his face on their t-shirts. 

Talked about the airplane incident.     He called the woman that complained a heifer!  She hit him in chest and  said she would not be disrespected by him!  The FBI met him at the door.  The plane was full of fans and they all filled out forms about the  incident.   

It's the food section on the show.  

He's eating lemon pizza and loving it.   

The guy said his dough had nuts in it and then told Clay he was joking. He eating Brussels sprouts with Rice Krispies, chili honey and Parmesan cheese.  He says it really good. 

Can't wait to hear the beginning when it gets put up for replay.

i was looking for it and somehow Clay's interview with Howard Stern came up.

Litstening to that while I do chores around the house.  

Loved listening to Clay on the Howard Stern show again.

Favorite thing he said (which I had forgotten) , "You can wonder in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first."

He has some of the most memorable expressions and sayings.  Don't know if it's a Clay thing or a southern thing--probably a bit of both.

2 hours ago, merrieeee said:

Clay is definitely a better person than I. And I told him that on Twitter.

I think it's very easy to do something disgusting and horrible and then just say "sorry".

I don't like Donald Trump, but I really cannot find it in my heart to forgive her for such a horrific picture. It brings to mind the beheadings that have taken place.  

Have we just reached the point where people can do and say anything they want and then be given a pass because they say they are sorry?  

As a Christian, I've learned that forgiveness is a powerful weapon.  It's hard, but it works.

Did I like Kathy G and her words on Clay?  Not really, but I didn't really care either.  I was not one to get indignant about her...and I'll admit that one of the reasons is because Clay's said that she's a friend.  Do I understand him considering her a friend?  Nope, but...shrug.  I don't get to pick his friends.

I didn't like what she did yesterday at all, thought it was disgusting.  I'm also not totally convinced of her sincerity with the apology.  BUT...her at least attempting to say "sorry" is better than so many in this world who rant, rave, make disgusting memes and images, and yet do NOT feel sorry for what they do.

Just my $0.02 

20 minutes ago, ldyjocelyn said:

As a Christian, I've learned that forgiveness is a powerful weapon.  It's hard, but it works.

Did I like Kathy G and her words on Clay?  Not really, but I didn't really care either.  I was not one to get indignant about her...and I'll admit that one of the reasons is because Clay's said that she's a friend.  Do I understand him considering her a friend?  Nope, but...shrug.  I don't get to pick his friends.

I didn't like what she did yesterday at all, thought it was disgusting.  I'm also not totally convinced of her sincerity with the apology.  BUT...her at least attempting to say "sorry" is better than so many in this world who rant, rave, make disgusting memes and images, and yet do NOT feel sorry for what they do.

Just my $0.02 

I always love your  $0.02!!

I agree with you when you say you are not convinced about her sincerity.  Saying one is sorry doesn't always mean that they really are. Apparently, she has a tour coming up. There is speculation that this was a set up (the picture and the subsequent apology) for getting her name out there ahead of the tour.  

I have absolutely no respect for her--never have.  

I have no interest in Kathy Griffin and would not even have known about her stunt if it wasn't for the internet particularly FB. it's a strange world where the smallest thing appears to get blown up around the world. I guess I just miss the days when things were not so in your face and you actually had to search in magazines or watch on TV. 

• Like 1

I've always disliked her type of humor (which many comedians have used as their trademark but they all seem to have their fans). She's only a blip on my radar because of Clay. I can ignore what she said, but then, it wasn't directed toward me. I would think she knows enough ways to insult people, without resorting to being totally disgusting, especially considering what has been used as a form of execution and fear mongering in the past few decades.  

I  enjoyed Wakeup with Taylor yesterday. I really enjoyed the technology discussion in the first hour, then how Clay talked about the fans and how he said he had more faith in us when Taylor mentioned her fans being judgmental about her wearing the same clothes over and over. 

ninna I agree with  you about Kathy G. 

• Like 1

I am so sorry about this. :( Update on the tour special upload, I prob won't be able to do it (upload the file) now. Since my internet upload speed is a huge pain as it turns out and the internet keeps going on and off. I miss my old home when the internet was pretty speedy. The file is annoyingly huge and it's making me so frustrated as heck.

I'll try to do it when i have time, I'm so busy writing and illustrating a lot of stuff lately. I'll share the illustrations when i make them which would be a while since i'm a slow writer.

-------

As for kathy griffith, not a fan of her, will never be a fan of her at all. She just fricken annoys me a lot. I agree with some of ya'll comments that it was crappy. 

Thanks for trying! Clay may think dial-up speed was ok, but I appreciate that I have fast internet. 

Clay said on Taylor that he thinks he looks bad in pictures. While I would probably agree he looks better if I were to see him in person, I feel this overwhelming urge to post some of his "ugly" pictures. 

20170510_005123.png

facebookimagelarge.jpg

031017-View-26.jpg

To me, it's amazing the changes in him.  Yes, he still looks basically the same, but there are subtle differences.

Personally, that top picture is my favorite of the three.  I think he currently looks fabulous.

As for Clay thinking he looks ugly in pictures -- well, that's our self-deprecating Clay.  Besides...how many of us feel that WE look good in pictures?!?!?

Just saw this on CV! 

EEEEE!!

Sharknado!

http://tvline.com/20...iere-date-syfy/

The list of cameos is as eclectic as ever. Global Swarming will feature appearances by Fabio (as the Pope), Tony Hawk (as a masterful weapons operative strategist), Clay Aiken (as a cutting edge technology genius), Margaret Cho (as a fussy bride whose honeymoon is interrupted by sharks), Charo (as the Queen of England), and the list goes on.

• Like 1

Awesome!  

Now, I usually only watch these movies when the RiffTrax people talk over most of the dialog -- I've never purposefully watched one of these.  But still, this should be fun!