# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

What a hoot about Clay being in Sharknado!  If he's willing to do these cameos, I'm hoping he'd be willing to accept other entertainment type gigs, at least from time to time.

Very nice pics of him on Bold.

• Like 1

Wow, I was just coincidentally watching all the sharknado movies before hearing the news, heck i'm watching a sharknado movie now.  I was wondering about the cameos in the 5th movie and it turns out clay was gonna be one of them. I sorta can't wait to see it now!

I sorta like this board now and it would be my home board right now. I was searching for a home board for yes, prob since 2005 and i now found it. 

• Like 2

Hi soulsista4cla.   Back In the day there were so many boards it was hard to find the right one.  

Ill admit to cheating too and just watching the snippet of Clay but in Sharknado I might just have to have a girls weekend and make it fun.   Wine, cheese, good friends and sharknado!  Works for me!

• Like 1

soulsista, glad you found your home!

I'll watch the entirety of the latest Sharknado -- probably with a beer in my hand and some popcorn!

I'm back from seeing U2 in Chicago!  They put on a hell of a show, and I'm still on a concert high.  Thankfully, the rain held off, and it was a gorgeous night for an outdoor concert at Soldier Field.  This concert was to celebrate the 30th anniversary of their landmark album, The Joshua Tree, which they played in its entirety.  Added a bunch of other songs too, and the whole thing simply rocked.

The hardest part was getting out -- 30,000 people all leaving, wanting a Uber or a cab, or simply walking.  Needless to say, my friends and I didn't get back to our hotel until after midnight, and I didn't go to sleep until after 1 am (way past my bedtime!).  I'm tired now!  (I'm glad I've got this next week off!)

• Like 1

ldyjocelyn - sounds like you had a great time at the concert.  Hope you enjoy your week off!

I have to agree with soulsista4clay - even though I don't post much, this seems to be my home board since CAT closed down.  I've been at CV since it started (my membership number is 2!) and CB since 2003, but the bigger boards don't really work for me at this point in time.  If all Clay breaks loose, then all bets are off!  But for now, FCA is a good place to be.

• Like 3

On 2017-05-31 at 10:15 AM, RIFAN said:

Clay is definitely a better person than I. And I told him that on Twitter.

I think it's very easy to do something disgusting and horrible and then just say "sorry".

I don't like Donald Trump, but I really cannot find it in my heart to forgive her for such a horrific picture. It brings to mind the beheadings that have taken place.  

Have we just reached the point where people can do and say anything they want and then be given a pass because they say they are sorry?  

I never liked the jokes she made about Clay or thought they were funny. I do not feel sorry for her.

• Like 1

That's today. Hope I remember. I'm going to the Gala. Should I start another Gala thread? No one replied last year. It's easy for me to get there as I only live 80 or so miles from Charlotte. The room was only about $120. with three of us sharing for 2 nights and food wasn't very much as they had a Starbucks and other cafes nearby. It was a great time so if any of you are considering going, Do it! 

Not sure what I'll do if my husband isn't doing better by then, but there is always an answer.

16 hours ago, Zakus said:

I never liked the jokes she made about Clay or thought they were funny. I do not feel sorry for her.

Hey, Zakus!! So glad to see you here!!  This is a great little board. It has been here forever and I joined years and years ago.

Just came back recently thanks to ldyjocelyn!!

Ldyjocelyn, your trip to Nashville and the U2 Concert both sound amazing!!

Thanks so much for that!!  Cannot watch Facebook live on iPad and didn't see it when I went to his page after the fact.

I so appreciate the kindness of other fans who share!!

What a well behaved and well trained dog Harlem is.  Clay is so gentle and patient, yet firm. I'm sure he's also that way as a dad.

RIFAN, I can watch Facebook Live on my iPad (I did this morning!). Are you watching through the Facebook app or your web browser?

Harlem is a good boy, and a cutie.  Love that Clay was also checking out the technology before this weekend. *g*  I personally prefer Facebook Luve to Periscope, but if RIFAN has problems...

The main "complaint" about the Facebook app is that it is a memory hog!  It also doesn't sort by most recent posts first, but most popular.  That's an annoyance, but it really works well for Facebook Live, and that's how I watch Bold Blend regularly.

There's an app for almost EVERYTHING!

• Like 2

Hey everyone, 

the first thing I saw when I went to FB this morning was that Clay was live caught the very last of it and watched it all on replay, Harlem is a cute well behaved dog.

dyjocelyn I agree with you about the FB app. Since it is such a memory hog  every once in a while I'll delete the app and then re download it I've done with all the social media apps I have I think FB the worst for memory it is annoying not to have the most recent first on my news feed. 

I enjoyed listening to Nick last night the gala sounds like it's going to be fantastic! I'm looking forward to hearing more about the standards and certifications Nick was talking about seems excited about.