# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Yep!  Carrie has officially thudded!  Someone should direct her towards some clack!  Imagine if she heard him sing "Home" or any number of songs.  (Maybe she already has paid a visit to you tube--who knows?)

Merrieeee--haven't checked the path of the storm, but glad to hear your trip will not be affected.  Enjoy!!

merrieeee, I hope you have the trip of a lifetime!  Please be safe, and have fun!

I'm off for a few days, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with stuff here (in case Clay decides to go on a Twitter rampage or something).  But be patient if I'm not posting immediately...  If it's public knowledge posted on CV, feel free to bring it over!

1 hour ago, ninna721 said:

Loved the red glasses today. Will never agree with Carrie, no matter how hard I try. 

The red glasses were a great touch!  But then, I love Clay in glasses, period.

As for your other comment...I rarely agree with Carrie either.  BUT -- I think I need keep trying, and keep trying, and keep trying.  Every so often, there's a nugget that she says that might make me go "I didn't consider that."  Sure, it doesn't happen very often, but when it does, that's something to build off of.  I guess my point is that we as a society can't just give up trying to listen to other sides, just because we don't agree.  I'm pretty sure that's NOT what you are saying ninna, so hopefully you don't take offense!

Oh, I agree!  It's frustrating listening to them, especially since many of the other side don't listen either.  That's actually one of the reason's I like Carrie and Bold -- all sides do try to listen.  

Hi there!   Loved, loved, loved being back in Istanbul.    It is very sad in a way as tourism has dropped off a lot and a lot of people are out of work.  I felt it was the safest place to be and there were cops everywhere.  We went through security screening in the airport  3 times before we got on the plane!  By the way Turkish Airlines is great!

London tonight!

• Like 1

Hope everyone having a great weekend! 

Tomorrow I'm going to the mountains in Virginia for a week with my mom sister and niece. Should be fun! 

I was talking to anther fan about this the other day you know unless when there was a summer tour I kind of dread the summer since Clays usually pretty quiet he does deserve to have time off spend time with Parke but  Since he's been mainly living In NY city I don't think the summers have been as  quiet.